It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible little alien in Peru VIDEO, a job for debunkers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Possible little alien in Peru VIDEO, a job for debunkers.

www.youtube.com

Un extraño hecho nos lleva a Santa Rosa de Quives. Un grupo de ufólogos mostró un video que capta imágenes de lo que aseguran es un extraterrestre. La criatura ya ha sido bautizada como "El Hombre ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don't know if this video had been shown in ATS. Audio added is from a reporter of the peruvian TV news and he said de video date is 07/28/08, so the youtube video title :
" Extraterrestre filmado en Santa Rosa de Quives-Perú 2009" might be wrong.

This one happened in Santa Rosa de Quives, if I remember is by the highlands of the Department of Lima (not the city).

Pay attention to the the guy as soon as he raise his left hand.
hope you guys like it. Debunkers...you got a job, tell if it's fake.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Trueman]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Its not an Alien.
Its a conehead.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think this video was debunked on here before. The "alien" is moved across a wire.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Fist_Of_The_North_Star]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fist_Of_The_North_Star
I think this video was debunked on here before. The "alien" is moved across a wire.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Fist_Of_The_North_Star]

Would you be so kind as to provide a link to that debunking thread? I missed it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Fist_Of_The_North_Star

Really?, good to know. I confess I saw this video today for the first time. Thanks for your answer.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I confirm it has been debunked .

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

It looks realistic to me, and it even has like a glow in the dark effect on the alien.
Looks very convincing.
Oh, yeah, and if it's been debunked, then the skeptics need to provide links, not claims.
And isn't this thread in the wrong area?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I would like to see that debunking thread as well.

Need to see that is is REALLY debunked by provided evidence of it being dragged by a wire.

Just speculating and have a majority of skeptics agreeing about that being the most plausible explanation is not a debunk alone.

So please, do link that thread if you can find it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That video was posted some time ago, and from what I remember most people (if not all) that thought that it was just a common video thought that it was part of the bush close to the camera and the movement is because the person with the camera was moving, it was not the object itself that was moving.

Here is one of the threads about it.

Edit 2: too late.

[edit on 20/12/2009 by ArMaP]

[edit on 20/12/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It looks like its made of wood, it looks like a skinny small "Ent" that resembles a "stop motion" model. It could be strings, this is the first I seen it.

Why are these videos always bad quality? Why? Why? Why?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
it looks like a monkey with a tail

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's not something being pulled along a string or an alien, but a plant in the foreground.

It was the subject of my first thread...

Quives Stick-Figure Alien: Indeed, A Plant

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I just went to your link, with all respect...it says that was a monkey. There are no monkeys in this region. That would be a new specie of monkey never known. Any peruvian will confirm that.

Anyway, I am not convinced 100% neither like you, but it's hard to say.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I think you got it, I checked your link to the peruvian investigation. That convinced me, it's a branch.

Thank you, you provide the final answer. This one is confirmed DEBUNKED for me.

Flagged.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yes, the post says it was a monkey, but I don't know where Zelong got that idea, the video shows that it was a branch.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Inside that thread most of the guys were saying that. I found it funny too. lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If there is actually some Governmental or quasi-Governmental division, department, agency or group that has the objective of covering up the evidence of extra-terrestrial visitation they can only be laughing at the amount of time people waste fixated on ridiculous videos like this.

Adding insult to injury, the in-fighting that it generates between people who truly believe they're seeing a "little alien hiding in the bushes" and those that don't.

There's no need for disinformation and distractions. People do it all by themselves at this point.

Truly, truly pathetic.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It's one of those praying-mantis type dudes..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join