It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutilated Farm Animals Most Likely Victims of UFO Experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dkwlttrman

I see what you mean but would they not have there own cattle for this and you can not say using someone else's cattle would be cheaper.
Flying helicopters costs a lot.
And by doing it this way brings attention to themselves it would be easier to use there own cattle IF it where TPTB that's my take anyway.

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Occam's razor. Time to use it. Stating that cattle mutilations are "Most Likely" UFO related is simply incorrect. There are a number of possibilities. UFOs being the most difficult to prove.

There are a lot of wackos and cult idiots who practice ritualized sacrifices and mutilations, They are even more likely to be the culprits simply because we can prove that they exist. If every mutilation that you speak of was also combined with other UFO related evidence, such as landing marks, radiation, sightings, etc, then your statement would have more merit. Since this is not the case, one must use rational logic and conclude that UFO's are least likely, not most likely.

Beings capable of interstellar travel would be advanced enough that simply taking one cow, or perhaps one of each gender, would give them all the scientific material that they would need, and mutilations in the manner in which they are found would not be logical. It would be more likely that they would be experimenting on humans, the dominant and most intellectually advanced species. Most of the world does not even eat beef on a regular basis.

HAHAHAHA You are kidding me aren't you. Occam's razor on Cattle Mutiliations? Occam's razor is the biggest fraud. It's the Scientific equivalent of the "Get out of Jail Free" card.

Occam's razor is a theory dreamt up by debunkers within the scientific community to explain away things Science cannot prove. I mean what a complete load of crap.

Come back to me with EVIDENCE not THEORIES such as Occam's Razor which debunkers try to pass off as evidence. Scientific clap trap.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Odd mention of "cattle thieves" in ancient symbolism from a 2000 Masonic speech re bees and beehive symbolism. Don't understand the relationship.

(Porphyry, On the Cave of the Nymphs) Porphyry also says that souls coming into the world are "born from cattle, and the god who secretly impedes incarnation is "the cattle thief".

mill-valley.freemasonry.biz...
The Symbolism Of The Beehive And The Bee
A Talk given at the Mill Valley Masonic Lodge
February 29, 2000
Thomas D. Worrel

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've always been a bit drawn towards cattle mutilations, probably coz I'm an animal lover and I like cows (used to be left in fields with them as a kid. Apparently the bull used to 'protect me'. My gran still went nuts though.)

I (like most people) really don't think that this is a natural predator. Especially since it's been mentioned that, unless I've read it wrong, they've happened in the UK where we don't have vultures. And in the snow? The flies won't be around... And blood doesn't usually leave snow easily.
If it is some crazy predator living under our radar I well wouldn't wanna meet that in a field on a night time!

Also I've never heard of them being left hanging from trees and power lines before. If it wasn't already freaky to the poor farmers, imagine finding that in the morning. It'd be near enough impossible to manage that without at least someone seeing!

So it could be cults, but then again, all of the laser and precise stuff seems a bit crazy. I know there are probably people who do this, but could you do it from just normal surgical instruments?

Or, as someone else said (sorry, I should quote I just can't remember who posted what!) the government testing things... I suppose this could be likely, hiding under a massive conspiricy to test dodgy chemicals and new weapons. But I'd really like to hope that wasn't true.
There are so many crazy things like this going on and it just turns out you can't trust anyone, coz afterall these could be anything...

And obviously I'm forgetting the aliens theory. Although what aliens would want to do with cows is beyond me. It might explain the cowns mysteriously lifting into the air or being dropped from a great height though. But it's shrouded in doubt, like everything else I've posted.

Then we have the few human mutilations as well that I came across on another forum. They really weren't very nice.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch the videos now since I was reading through that while eating my tea. Words don't bother me but I think the videos might have put me off slightly

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by Terapin

I think it has something to do with the blood being compatable to human.

Cows blood is not very compatible at all. Pigs blood is closer, they even use pig parts in human surgery such as heart valves, yet you never hear about pig mutilations do you?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Do you even know the meaning of Occam's razor????? It is a question of logic and rational thought processes. Jumping to conclusions without any concrete evidence is the opposite.

From Wikipedia:

Occam's razor states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory.

Occam's Razor is not a theory as you incorrectly indicated. It is a modality of rational thought processes. If I were to state that cattle mutilations is the result of subterranean vampires, it would be just as valid as making the UFO claim, simply because there is no evidence to support it. By using Occams razor we can eliminate the irrational and illogical and then look closer at the probable. If you were able to connect all cattle mutilations, to UFO sightings in the appropriate area and time, then you might have supporting evidence. If all you have is personal belief, then you have nothing to offer other than conjecture. Without any supporting evidence, it is just as likely that Barney the purple dinosaur is responsible for cutting up cattle.

I am not at all closed minded about UFOs or even the high probability of alien life, but due to lack of evidence in these cattle cases, there is little to support the argument.

[edit on 20/12/09 by Terapin]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Link all the things you don't know about and it always UFOs.
We don't know about cattle mutilations so naturally they are linked
to UFOs.
And its true.
There is nothing to be done about it, they have an all access pass.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
reply to post by dkwlttrman

I see what you mean but would they not have there own cattle for this and you can not say using someone else's cattle would be cheaper.
Flying helicopters costs a lot.
And by doing it this way brings attention to themselves it would be easier to use there own cattle IF it where TPTB that's my take anyway.

THANKYOU

You mean those guys who spend $1200.00 for a hammer?
Money is no object in their world.

Affected areas from "projects" would be random possibly in some cases impossible to predict.
Much easier to take whats available in affected areas.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just a thought about the hemoglobin part; (Skeptics look away, just thinking loud) It being the part of the blood which carries oxygen, wouldn't it be possible that it was part of an extra-terrestrial study on how we interact with oxygen?

Can't see what use it would have in a solid state, though. Cheaper shipping, perhaps?

Myself I've never heard of cattle mutilations here in Sweden, but I do know that if a mutilation would take part in the snow, the blood would be very visible in said snow for a long duration. That is unless the blood takes the DoomsdayRex-approach and gather at the bottom of the carcass. Snow just doesn't really wash out well.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

You say that Occams razor is a fraud. Please be specific. Tell us one instance in which a far fetched answer happened to be reality?

Then you say that Occams razor was dreamt up by debunkers. Actually it is a logical way to figure out why things happen, nothing more. There is no secret debunker club.

Then you actually ask someone to come back with evidence. Aren't you the one with wild beliefs and no evidence? You have a cow carcass. What does a dead cow have to do with aliens?

Personally, I do believe in alien beings. I do however look at things in a rational fashion whereas you seem to bound to blind faith. No matter what can be scientifically proven, you seem to reject it simply because it doesn't include an alien presence. The fact of the matter is..... you are responsible to provide sufficient evidence since you are making the outrageous claims.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
How come there are no cattle mutilations in Sweden where I live? I mean we have lots of cows and horses that live outdoors all summer. Our indigenous people up north, the Sami, have raindeer that live their entire lives outdoors. But never any reports of cattle mutilations, just bear, wolf, wolverine and occasional dog attacks. When I come to think of it there's almost no UFO activity here either - weird huh?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by cripmeister]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We should start a Swedish ATS group. I'm from Sweden, you, and that other guy earlier in the thread. My msn is [email protected] if you wanna chat.

Enough OT though. As for why there's no mutilations up here I guess... maybe our farms aren't big enough? In the states it's acres and acres (and acres) of cows. Lots of privacy, lots of time. Why go anywhere else when the conditions are optimal there?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

That is kind of strange regarding Sweden. Do you guys have a good amount of Bovine cattle up there? I think the aliens are into cows for some reason, possibly blood.

What is also strange is that the UFO community is fairly large in Norway and Finland. I wonder why Sweden doesn't have as much interest or activity as much as your Scandinavian neighbors? Either you aren't interesting to the aliens, or you are too rational and don't believe in aliens I suppose. Either way it's interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I blame an unenthusiastic UFO site. It's so bland and lifeless, and badly run it's no wonder interest is absolutely zero.

Sure, UFO reports drop in every now and then, but nothing's ever investigated thoroughly and often just left alone, like my report 5 years ago. *rolleyes*

Whatever Clas Svahn is up to, besides being a writer for the newssite Dagens Nyheter, it's not helping .

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Occam's razor. Time to use it. Stating that cattle mutilations are "Most Likely" UFO related is simply incorrect. There are a number of possibilities. UFOs being the most difficult to prove.

There are a lot of wackos and cult idiots who practice ritualized sacrifices and mutilations, They are even more likely to be the culprits simply because we can prove that they exist.

Ok I hear you there and I accept that indeed we can prove that these wackos exist. However there is one thing that has escaped your notice here.
If this is the work of "wackos" then surely there would be physical evidence at the scene ?? Blood spatter somewhere, tracks in the dirt, discarded or dropped items belonging to the mad butcher responsible? The state of the bodies also raises doubts about some "wackos" ability to cleanly and without blood spillage, remove an animals organs, or in some circumstances great swathes of flesh and leave no other trace, no tool marks, no scrapped bones, or indeed any evidence of how the meat was removed. That seems to be the sticking point here.
Theres no way to slaughter a large animal without creating spray , risking injury, or providing investigators with a kill site, and plenty of forensic evidence.
However, there are various theories within the UFO community pertaining to transportation of matter, tractor beaming (forgive me, I hate such blanket terms) which might explain the lack of standard evidence to support the "wacko" theory .

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I find it interesting that there is never a mentioning of scavenger type animals feeding off the remains. Not a word-it is always surgical cuts, not tearing etc..

The problem or issue I have is that these cattle appear to belong to huge farms/land area. A dead cow maybe able to go un-noticed for a long period of time-that being said, one would tend to think the little meat lovers/eaters would have a feast.

It's not like the owner(s) heard Cow Screams and went running out the door to the pasture and saw a fresh multilation/disection.

I have now put this on my list to look into and investigate. Does anyone know if these events are happening in the eastern part of the US? I only ever hear of it occuring West of the Mississippi.

Also, I think if it is aliens... Good... Why anon72? Because it leads me to beleive they have a greater respect for humans and aren't hear to cut me up; Unnoticed and Un-detected etc.

They apparentlly could mess any of us up at any monent...
WAIT..... maybe they CAN'T mess up easily and that is why they don't mess with us? Hmmm, so many questions .....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join