It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu conspiracy - now looking like an epic fail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Reply to post by Skyfloating

Someone should make a comprensive thread of conspiritorial predictions and their accuracy after the fact. Would be a interesting read.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Here's an idea, educate yourself and learn to deter the difference between conspiracy and fact.

FACT:

There is squalene, aluminum and higher doses of mercury than recommended by the FDA in the Swine Flu vaccinations.

FACT:

These chemicals are more damaging to the average healthy individual than the swine flu itself.

FACT:

The swine flu, is NOT a national pandemic, epidemic, or anything else some stupid ass copped it out to be. It is barely any different as far as symptoms than the AVERAGE flu.

FACT:

I was diagnosed with the swine flu, and I drank lots of fluids and ate noodles for a weak, and recovered. I also have a history of asthma, and I was not affected.

FACT:

A girl is now retarded because of this vaccine. Oh, but that's one in a million, and oh, don't let it get on CNN because people will be afraid to get the vaccine.

FACT:

The vaccine is more dangerous than the flu itself.

FACT:

This thread is impotent.

Actual facts:

There's more mercury in a can of Tuna than swine flu jabs.

The vaccine doesn't contain squalene.

www.newsweek.com...

Those chemicals can be dangerous, but as there's more mercury in Tuna and no squalene it would be paranoid to avoid the vaccine for that reason.

It is a pandemic:

A pandemic (from Greek πᾶν pan "all" + δῆμος demos "people") is an epidemic of infectious disease that is spreading through human populations across a large region; for instance a continent, or even worldwide.

en.wikipedia.org...

Note that pandemic doesn't equal "kills billions". That's just something you've imagined.

No one has ever been made retarded by the vaccine. Glenn Beck was retarded BEFORE he got the jab.

You have NO PROOF that the vaccine is more dangerous than the flu, in fact, YOU JUST MADE ALL OF THIS UP.

How about posting sources for your crazy raving next time...oh right, there are no sources for this garbage.

You know what's more dangerous than the swine flu jab? Stupid! And I can, even at this distance, diagnose you with a serious case of stupid.

Oh yeah, there is an aluminium adjuvant used, but it's been used in vaccines for years and years with NO related rise in autism or any other nerve-injury.

The 2009 H1N1 swine flu vaccine that is going to be used in the United States does not contain any new adjuvants, which are vaccine additives that can help them to work better.

pediatrics.about.com...

Those are actual FACTS.

Both my kids and now my wife have had the shots with NO, REPEAT, NO SIDE-EFFECTS.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by Skyfloating

Someone should make a comprensive thread of conspiritorial predictions and their accuracy after the fact. Would be a interesting read.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Someone already has:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Oh now all the skeptics come out to play. If this isn't oportunistic as
all creation.:shk:
I'm just glad ATS made me aware of the this.

I feel alot more aware of the world around me. Vaccines don't need em.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by randyvs]

Hoax:

scienceblogs.com...

In fact, she probably didn't have dystonia in the first place (she's magically cured now, btw.).

But even if she briefly did, was shw taking any of these?:

www.mdvu.org...

So, let me guess, the people conspiring to possibly give in in a few million people a BRIEF spell of something, must also be conspiring to give the world Haldol and Thorazine...

Aren't they willy?

Can anyone tell me why people pay attention long enough to become invested in the conspiracy, but not the truth?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I am glad to see that people like you are very concern about the big hoax that the swine flu pandemic was all about

Many people here told about this, to be dismissed as nothing more than conspiracies believers and I even once have somebody that hinted very clear that people like me can cause mass deaths with my post.

But hey anybody that followed the big pandemic of 1976 knows that it was nothing but a repeat of that time, still we are going to be left with the side effects of the vaccinations and nobody will be held accountable

The big lesson here, well know our government and all those profiteers around knows that it only takes a littler bit of propaganda to create a mass hysteria and have a percentage of the population falling for it.

It seems this time is more educated and aware people around, "Thankfully"

BTW the swine flu was never a pandemic in my neck of the woods, it didn't affect schools or works, life was a usual.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Conspiracy?
I doubt it, at least nothing planned, just opportunistic.
Vaccine
Still questionable imo, especially for very young children and pregnant women.
The Flu?
Don't breathe too easy yet. History of the Spanish flu says that wave 2 could be a lot worse.
Hype?
Absolutely

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
A person close to me whom I was in the same room as several times when he/she had the swine flu without being diagnosed yet had it, and I felt sick the same weekend, don't know if it was swine flu or a regular cold anyhow I survived as I always do when I feel sick, I sleep a lot and drink even more water. This was in the beginning of the swine flu "outbreak" in my country. I never took the vaccine and I don't regret it, if there's another outbreak and a lot of people get ill and dies then I probably will take the vaccine but it has to be more deadly then the regular flu, which is quite deadly on itself.

I' willing to bet next year we will have another flu to worry about, maybe rabbit flu?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Deep-Throat]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I swear this site is becoming full of disinformation, Does anyone think that WHO, and UN are going to admit that the swine flue agenda to kill of millions is real? of course their not, but the facts were there, and the fact that people pointed them out, and put others off the idea of having the vaccine is what made their plan fail, but their still not going to admit there was an agenda. why because that would just expose them for the NWO organisation that they really are. I consider this a war against the evil elite of the world, this is just a battle in that war, they will be back with something else mark my words. I feel for the people who have had the vaccine, and what effects that is likely to have if there is another outbreak, and or on the future effects the vaccine was designed for. so you deniers can take a run and jump back to your sheep pen and, think what you want, the information is there for all to see, try looking at what is in your face for a change instead of just jumping on a band wagon created my the evil that is the NWO. Have a nice Christmas

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Last Friday, one of my son's friends (who was in his mid-twenties, very athletic) died of the swine flu. It has been a shock to my family and everyone who knew Adam.

The swine flue is not ancient history here.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
man you just cant get enough can you Fool?

Your last three threads are the same topic. You don't get enough attention so you make another one ... until everyone leaves in this thread, then you'll post another... so what its been proven that swine flu isnt man made? its been proven that the pharmaceutical labs had nothing to do with manipulating their profits?

Further more if there's no conspiracy or suspicions about swine flu explain why the cdc didn't do sub-typing on the virus and just told everyone that had symptoms that they had contracted swine flu. Why in gods name would they tell pregnant women to get a vaccination (which before now was a big no no).

Why do you need so much attention guy? especially when you've never provided a shred of evidence to support your theory? Oh wait ... because conspiracy cant be proven or disproven it would go against the very nature of a conspiracy. So please guy when this thread dies kindly not make another talking about the exact same thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of H1N1 influenza virus, often referred to as "swine flu" in the media. Although the virus, first detected in April 2009, contains a combination of genes from swine, avian (bird), and human influenza viruses, it cannot be spread by eating pork products or being around pigs.[3][4]

The outbreak began in Veracruz, Mexico, with evidence that there had been an ongoing epidemic for months before it was officially recognized as such.[5] The Mexican government closed most of Mexico City's public and private facilities in an attempt to contain the spread of the virus. However the virus continued to spread globally, clinics were overwhelmed by people infected, and the World Health Organization (WHO) and US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) stopped counting cases and in June declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.[6]

Not sure where you get your information from, but it's false.

Yeah, we had Swine Flu IN AUSTRALIA, THIS WINTER, 2009, but since you live "here & lived it" then I'm just gonna say that you know best.................

And yes, Swine Flu originated in Mexico, & yes we had issues with people coming & going to Mexico during that time. But you wouldn't know that cos ur in California, just up the road from Mexico, & not in Australia where we had Swine Flu before you guys in the USA. We've also got 20 million Swine Flu vaccinations delivered here for Australians to take up, if we want it.
The lower States of Australia were the hardest hit, & that's because its always that way in the colder parts of our country. I was on holidays in Broome, & was reluctant to return back down South because of the amount of Swine Flu around at the time. That was June 2009, this year, in AUSTRALIA.

But that's okay, because my information is FALSE because I don't live in California, so I must be wrong!

**wonders when some people are gonna realise that the world does NOT start & finish in USA**

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You're right, the disease spreading itself seems to be over, but for some reason the vaccination dispersal is just beginning? My city is about to start giving away free vaccines for anyone 6months to 24 years old. Supposedly children are more prone to virus than adults, but I guess my city doesn't care about the senior citizens. I've watched over a baby the day of and after they got their vaccine, it was terrible! Would not stop crying, the mom's solution was to give him constant ibuprofen.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
An interesting statistic here:

Australia’s Swine Flu Vaccination Plan to Test Global Interest

Some people question the need to get vaccinated because the new H1N1 strain so far hasn’t been severe. The virus has killed at least 3,205 people since it was discovered in late April, according to the WHO, which estimates as many as 500,000 people die every year because of seasonal flu. In New Zealand, researchers found that about 1 in 20,000 cases were fatal.

‘Real Worry’

“This is the biggest mass vaccination we have done in world history and we are doing it on data so far which shows this virus is not a lot worse than seasonal influenza,” said Peter Collignon, director of infectious diseases at the Australian National University’s medical school. “There is a real worry that the fear makes us do things out of proportion to the risk.”

Regarding the debate of who had it first, Australia or California, the first cases occurred around the same time in both places.
However winter was about to begin in Australia, and summer begin in Cali. Because of the relationship between influenza and vitamin D, flu is a winter disease. So it spread rapidly throughout Australia, with Victoria, June/July, having the highest proportion on swine flu cases of anywhere in the world.

WHO Declares Swine Flu A Pandemic

June 11, 2009

The World Health Organization has declared that a new version of an old flu strain has ignited the first global flu pandemic in 41 years.
. . . . .
She ducked questions about what new evidence has emerged in the past few days to precipitate a declaration of something that many public health experts have said is obvious. The tipping point is widely thought to be the spread of flu in southern Australia, where more than 1,200 cases of the new flu have been counted in a matter of days.

Now summer is here and the flu season completely over. However for America it should be just beginning to spread easily.

I suggest you Americans look at the Aussie experience. We survived it with no vaccinations, (they arrived on the scene after the outbreak was over,) and it only killed 172 people. That's not a lot out of 20 million.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Hoax

Like I didn't expect to see this sometime. What kind of a world is it when
you can't tell the truth from the lies? Crazy.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I found this news from back in October when the realities of the "influenza outbreak be swine flu or else was never an issue".

Actually the Federal government knew back then that only 20% of the cases been tested were actually Influenza.

Meanwhile anything that showed symptoms of flu were encouraged to be tag swine flu.

But we knew about this.

Actually most people in the US is actually immune to the swine flu as it has been around for decades.

CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated
Posted by: Dr. Mercola

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Thank You!!

Just one thing thou, of the 172 people who died, none actually died OF the Swine Flu, they all died of other causes but it was detected in them in their autopsies.

You're right, the rest of the world need to learn from how we handled it here. And there are many many people here in Australia who are not bothering with the Flu Vax because, as you say, its our summer & flu season is over.

Next year it will be a different strain of Flu...........

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well, no conspiracy are you sure? Even the Council of Europe will investigate and debate on “Faked Pandemics”

In order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies influenced scientists and official agencies, responsible for public health standards to alarm governments worldwide and make them squander tight health resources for inefficient vaccine strategies and needlessly expose millions of healthy people to the risk of an unknown amount of side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines. The "birds-flu"-campaign (2005/06) combined with the "swine-flu"-campaign seem to have caused a great deal of damage not only to some vaccinated patients and to public health-budgets, but to the credibility and accountability of important international health-agencies. The Council of Europe and its member-states should ask for immediate investigations and consequences on their national levels as well as on the international level. The definition of an alarming pandemic must not be under the influence of drug-sellers.

www.wodarg.de...

Here is an interesting article from William Engdahl about professor Albert Osterhaus, who is at the center of the WHO influenza vaccination scheme.

The man with the nickname “Dr Flu”, Professor Albert Osterhaus, of the Erasmus University in Rotterdam Holland has been named by Dutch media researchers as the person at the center of the worldwide Swine Flu H1N1 Influenza A 2009 pandemic hysteria. Not only is Osterhaus the connecting person in an international network that has been described as the Pharma Mafia, he is THE key advisor to WHO on influenza and is intimately positioned to personally profit from the billions of euros in vaccines allegedly aimed at H1N1.

www.financialsense.com...

So perhaps the strange behaviour of WHO, leading influenza scientists, pharmaceutical industry and politicians is just another case of corporate corruption. This would mean we have a global conspiracy, but one without nefarious plans to cull or microchip the population. As others have posted, it has already become clear, that the number of official deaths due to swine flu are vastly exaggerated. The Polish health minister stated publicly, that in her country the secret contract the Polish government was supposed to sign with the pharmaceutical companies, would have violated Polish law in at least 20 causes.
www.globalresearch.ca...

What do you believe? Will these allegations of widespread corruption become confirmed?

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Actually this is not new, this happen back in 76, when the pandemic became nothing but a big hoax the Secretary of the CDC in the US and the HWO were asked to resign.

This time the US gave immunity to the crocks in big pharma and the CDC.

Do no expect anybody putting their resignation for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join