It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu conspiracy - now looking like an epic fail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well, fellow ATS'ers ... it's now been quite a while since I heard anything significant regarding swine flu, the vaccination and the nefarious scheme concocted by the governments of the world in collusion with the pharmaceutical companies to gain world control and enslave us all.

Even the Ukrainian "crisis" of weeks ago seems to have fallen of the radar as well.

We need to ask ourselves some serious questions in it's aftermath.

Does this mean that we can assume that swine flu is now becoming ancient history ?

Were the pharmaceutical companies really as evil as they were made out to be ?

Were the various governments of the world really colluding together ?

And the BIG question, was swine flu EVER a threat to mankind or was it simply hyped out of all proportions by various ATS'ers who were simply hoping for a "real" conspiracy to finally come along to break the long standing record of one failed conspiracy prediction after another here on ATS ?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Does this mean that we can assume that swine flu is now becoming ancient history ?

Yes - never was an issue, never will be.

Somewhat opportunistic and dishonest but not nearly as evil as they are made out to be.

Only in the fear-propaganda of the ultra-paranoid.

And the BIG question, was swine flu EVER a threat to mankind or was it simply hyped out of all proportions by various ATS'ers who were simply hoping for a "real" conspiracy to finally come along to break the long standing record of one failed conspiracy prediction after another here on ATS ?

It was hyped out of proportion by the fear-crowd of the mass-media and the fear-crowd of the alternative/conspiracy media.

You`ll find a new issue of doomssaying come up every few months. Thats how they keep the populace under control - through fear and hatred.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Here's an idea, educate yourself and learn to deter the difference between conspiracy and fact.

FACT:

There is squalene, aluminum and higher doses of mercury than recommended by the FDA in the Swine Flu vaccinations.

FACT:

These chemicals are more damaging to the average healthy individual than the swine flu itself.

FACT:

The swine flu, is NOT a national pandemic, epidemic, or anything else some stupid ass copped it out to be. It is barely any different as far as symptoms than the AVERAGE flu.

FACT:

I was diagnosed with the swine flu, and I drank lots of fluids and ate noodles for a weak, and recovered. I also have a history of asthma, and I was not affected.

FACT:

A girl is now retarded because of this vaccine. Oh, but that's one in a million, and oh, don't let it get on CNN because people will be afraid to get the vaccine.

FACT:

The vaccine is more dangerous than the flu itself.

FACT:

This thread is impotent.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Is it finaly over?! Thank god, I was afraid I was going to have to sit through another swine, bush, devil, tied to obama, iraq, oil, NWO thread. This was shananigans from the begining. Just goes to show that some people on here are nuts.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Okay this is the third time tonight I wanted to say something smart and someone beat me to it and hit it dead on before I could...

If this keeps up your going to have to allow One Liners to say "Agreed"

Kudos Sky, nail on the head on every single item line by line...

THREAD KILLA LOL

Shows Over, nothing else to see here

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Reply to post by Revolution-2012

Cited sources for your "facts" if you please and not ATS threads or Alex Jones and his ilk.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

It's all over ATS. Do a google on swine flu squalene, and you'll find a direct link to the chemicals within the vaccination which are documented by the producers, baxter etc. Also, google Baxter bird flu in vaccine.

I'm not your courier, I've read the facts, they are facts, they will remain facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
We had Swine Flu in Australia before the rest of you guys did, & the hype that was involved with it. Not much came of it, only a few people died, & they died of other causes but were detected to have Swine Flu at autopsy.

We have just started to vaccinate against it here too, I won't bother, I am allergic anyway, but to many people I speak to its too late & the summer is here now anyway.
Next year it will be a new strain of the flu, just like it is every year, & there may or may not be some controversy attached to whatever strain it is at the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

Swine Flu originated in Mexico City, Mexico, and I live in California, southern California, therefore, you did not have it before me.....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
errr, I suggest you check out Australian news sites then. I believe we've JUST come out of winter, then spring & have just started our summer.

I think you're wrong! We had Swine Flu here in June/ July. Check.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SpinifexPrincess

The 2009 flu pandemic is a global outbreak of a new strain of H1N1 influenza virus, often referred to as "swine flu" in the media. Although the virus, first detected in April 2009, contains a combination of genes from swine, avian (bird), and human influenza viruses, it cannot be spread by eating pork products or being around pigs.[3][4]

The outbreak began in Veracruz, Mexico, with evidence that there had been an ongoing epidemic for months before it was officially recognized as such.[5] The Mexican government closed most of Mexico City's public and private facilities in an attempt to contain the spread of the virus. However the virus continued to spread globally, clinics were overwhelmed by people infected, and the World Health Organization (WHO) and US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) stopped counting cases and in June declared the outbreak to be a pandemic.[6]

Not sure where you get your information from, but it's false.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
No offense...

Revolution got it, the cases died out here during the warm summer months but it was here first, I was in Phx at the time... there were school closings and illness really early april/may

Not that this debate much matters, it's what 15-16 hrs by Plane to OZ from Mexico?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by Revolution-2012

Ok. You have none, gotcha. I would also like to point out that since you make claims you should stand ready to prove said claims. Not just going to take your word for it, sorry. Especially since you are unwilling to provide the information to prove your statements and respond as you have to a simple request for proof of your claims. Which at least infers a certain laziness and a prefence for hyperbole that hurts your case as it hint towards a unsubstanciated stance taken on faith from other sources. Not to mention a conscious attempt to cover that fact. If I am incorrect simply provide information as requested and I shall review it. Or you can attack me for your failure to properly back up your claim which only hurts your case further for the reasons I listed above. The choice is yours sir or ma'am.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Well, they did manage to vaccinate 60% of my country's children, a big amount of money was spent on vaccines, especially for a pretty mild flu, so that worked out for them.

Now that the vaccinations have been given, you don't hear about it anymore, even though half of my country didn't take the vaccine.

The mediahype died out after the money was made, and a lot of people had the shot.

To me this points more towards a conspiracy.

Also, we don't know what the long term effects of the vaccine are.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
In regards to the original question:
I watched a news story this morning telling us that a new shipment of vaccine has arrived here in Indianapolis. It is now available for the targeted groups.
From www.nj.com.../base/news-15/126101490641810.xml&coll=1
"Vaccine providers previously targeted pregnant women, children and young adults between the ages of 6 months and 24 years, people ages 25 to 64 with underlying health conditions, medical personnel, health care workers and people who care for children younger than 6 months."
It seems that the "nefarious scheme" has not been given up on.

For Watcher-In-The-Shadows:
www.naturalnews.com...
and if you can see any correlation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I doubt it is either over or a failure.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Oh now all the skeptics come out to play. If this isn't oportunistic as
all creation.:shk:
I'm just glad ATS made me aware of the this.

I feel alot more aware of the world around me. Vaccines don't need em.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Well, fellow ATS'ers ... it's now been quite a while since I heard anything significant regarding swine flu, the vaccination and the nefarious scheme concocted by the governments of the world in collusion with the pharmaceutical companies to gain world control and enslave us all.

Even the Ukrainian "crisis" of weeks ago seems to have fallen of the radar as well.

We need to ask ourselves some serious questions in it's aftermath.

As far as I can tell, there's no real conspiracies, at least not like this.

No dis-info, no secret aliens, no government cover-ups of masons putting microchips into swine flu jabs to help their Zionist overloads prepare us for the second coming of alien Jesus (which is really just project blue beam), all of which is powered by ZPE which we learned to harness after aliens crashed in Roswell because their Sumerian stargate was damaged by natural occurring global warming.

All of that is bull#.

One thing I've learned from ATS is it takes more faith to believe the things people post here then it does to be religious... so best not to even begin to believe 99% of what's posted here.

And the other 1% is actually covered in the scary MSM.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by seethelight]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by seethelight]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Reply to post by randyvs

Are claiming you have never been skeptical of anything? If you are I know you are lying. Given the fact we have argued against certain claims on the same "side" before. I don't say this to pick you please understand. But the old COMPLETE BS whine and stereotyping of ANYONE who dares disagree with a stance contrary to mainstream CTism as being nothing more than fanatical "skeptics" is silly at best. Not to mention childish to the extreme. And annoying.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Here's an idea, educate yourself and learn to deter the difference between conspiracy and fact.

FACT:

There is squalene, aluminum and higher doses of mercury than recommended by the FDA in the Swine Flu vaccinations.

FACT:

These chemicals are more damaging to the average healthy individual than the swine flu itself.

FACT:

The swine flu, is NOT a national pandemic, epidemic, or anything else some stupid ass copped it out to be. It is barely any different as far as symptoms than the AVERAGE flu.

FACT:

I was diagnosed with the swine flu, and I drank lots of fluids and ate noodles for a weak, and recovered. I also have a history of asthma, and I was not affected.

FACT:

A girl is now retarded because of this vaccine. Oh, but that's one in a million, and oh, don't let it get on CNN because people will be afraid to get the vaccine.

FACT:

The vaccine is more dangerous than the flu itself.

FACT:

This thread is impotent.

I completely agree. I am also an Asthmatic and had Swine Flu and was no worse than normal flu.

Thing is they knew that it wasn't that severe butthey got what they wanted they have pumped millions of people with that poisonous vaccine which will have god knows what effect on the people that were tricked into taking something they didnt need. I still keep getting text about how i can go in and get a free poison injection lol.

Not to mention that they lined there pockets as well.

Peace

[edit on 20-12-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Are claiming you have never been skeptical of anything? If you are I know you are lying. Given the fact we have argued against certain claims on the same "side" before. I don't say this to pick you please understand. But the old COMPLETE BS whine and stereotyping of ANYONE who dares disagree with a stance contrary to mainstream CTism as being nothing more than fanatical "skeptics" is silly at best. Not to mention childish to the extreme. And annoying.

Get out. You know I'm not claiming that.It does look like that though.
You should know me well enough to know I don't spew crap, Watcher.
I agree with that also. As long as you believe in the skepticism and it's not because of what you just stated . I didn't know how to be a skeptic until
I joined the big leagues, so I'm definetly not that which you have so candidly forgone. Will you please stop yelling at me now?
I'm gonna tear up in a minute.

Oh and don't worry, I'll still be there when you need some one to
watch your back.
I'm kidding

top topics

<<   2 >>

join