It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carbon Credit economy + Free energy = bankrupt elite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Been doing research on Nikola Tesla quite a bit recently and this idea crossed my mind...

Carbon Credits are used to spread the world's wealth around, basically creating a One World government. I haven't seen much legislation on this yet but it's starting to get around.

If a country like Costa Rica has plenty of rain forests, and don't cut them down, they inately have Carbon Credits. They can then sell these on open market to companies who over-use energy in industrial countries (or anywhere).

If free energy were to be spread across the globe the Carbon Credits would rake in! If the free energy people were not doing it for a profit and enough of us did this it would basically give the power back to the people by spreading wealth and eliminating the huge class margins we have now!

It's a long shot and I AM SURE there are laws hidden in the coming legislation but wouldn't it be awesome!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
No takers, eh?

Seems logical to me...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Unless those behind the one world political agenda, are the ones investing in the new technology businesses and markets.
That way they still remain in power.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What will happen is that in the guise of spreading the wealth there is a world government being established.It is a carrot and stick policy.

What people do not realize is that the power elite will not be affected but in turn all the people of the earth my have to pay upto 2% of their national GDP for this climate change hoax.

It is mere fraud and ingenious way of milking people's money and taking away soverignity of individual nations.

And ICJ anyway is controlled by them .

In case of any dispute between your country's Highest court people can appeal to ICJ there by implicitly legitimatizing the International Court of Justice.

What ever the solution
a.Countries themselves should retain the power to decide solutions for climtate change
b.No International Legal Binding timelines and emission targets
c.No International verification

If we loose this we are perpetual slaves to the one world government and to me it is a bad news

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I am so glad to see that the above two posters are astute in their analysis.

I hope many more will see this agenda for what it is.

The snake gets a facelift, that's all.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

If free energy were to be spread across the globe the Carbon Credits would rake in!

Slight problem is that no one has been able to demonstrate free energy....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Slight problem is that no one has been able to demonstrate free energy....

And if someone does actually discover a revolutionary means of extracting 'free' energy, will it actually be cheaper than the existing means of extracting energy (thermal, hydro, nuclear, wind, solar, wave)?

I tend to think not when all aspects of implementing a new technology are taken into account. 'Free' energy is a pipe dream but cleaner energy is doable - at a premium price unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

If free energy were to be spread across the globe the Carbon Credits would rake in! If the free energy people were not doing it for a profit and enough of us did this it would basically give the power back to the people by spreading wealth and eliminating the huge class margins we have now!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

No, then they would abolish the credit system, then they would institute the 'free energy tax' they'd find a way to stick a meter on your free energy device.

(edit-forgot to post, then I did.)

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Toadmund]

new topics

top topics

join