It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard Warns London of Possible Mumbai-Style Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
I get the feeling they are doing this, to justify thier strict terrorism laws on people/ tourists taking film footage, photographs in London or anywhere else in the Country.

They are not "extreme laws" at all, but rather poorly understood.

The laws you refer to not ban any of what you say they do, but the Police rely on people being ignorant of the specifics in the legislation to be able to tell them it is illegal. You, unfortunately, are an example of the ignorance surrounding the legislation and exactly why the Police get away with it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

The legislation you refer to, does not stop any human being (man or woman) going about their lives.

The police, and legal people tell us that if we do something "illegal", then we have broken the law.

Statutes are nothing more than contracts between people and the State. You do not have to do anything a Statute says. If you don't believe me, buy for yourself a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary. In there you will find that it states "Statutes are only given the force of law with the consent of those governed".

I'm proud to live in the Island of Albion (England, etc), and I love the people here, but I have no alligience to the State or lines on a map. None.

I will not, and do not ever have to obey a statute.

The only Law one must follow is to not cause harm or loss to another human being. Simple.

As for the police, and intelligence community. What they are putting out there is total bollox! They know exactly who talks to who, and who says what. It's not rocket science. My phone has been bugged for years, and I've even had a chat with one of the guys who bugs my phones. They know.

Putting out this "possible threat" crap, is just that... crap. It's fearmongering pure and simple.

Anyone that is stooooopid enough to believe that the technology doesn't exist for the state to record and transcript all of your electronic conversations is in need of a denial of ignorance transfusion.

Just think about how far behind public technology is compared to military technology (ten years in the case of medical science). Ask yourself why that is.... It's to keep us in check.

As a Roman Emperor once remarked at the suggestion that all slaves should wear white armbands in order to be spotted more easily: "No. For if they ever realised their numbers we would be outnumbered". (I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea).

This way, they get to keep robbing from our taxes, and taking our belongings. Sad, but true.

If you want to know more, PM me. There's a lot to learn - and it really is just like the Matrix.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

All the stuff about being sovereign to yourself is very interesting but would it not mean loosing all protections given to you as a citizen/subject and open up grounds for action through international/maritime law?

Also does being sovereign unto yourself not mean the state could potentially declare war on you?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think you misunderstand Black's there, chap.

Statutes are passed in Parliament, which as a result gives them the "consent" required. They are Law because our "representatives" have decided so. The definition you're quoting as a reason to not obey the law is just a distinction against other types of law, such as a Decree for example, which isn't given by consent of the people.

Also, Black's refers to US Law, not British Law.

I would love for you to commit an offence covered by the Statute books and try to argue you're way out of it by claiming you didn't give your consent. Let's see how far you get.

What I was referring to originally was the wide-spread misunderstanding of the Anti-Terrorism laws by both the Police and the Public, which leads to many thinking they can't take pictures, or film events, whether they be of the Police, Public buildings or what have you.

This is bollocks.

You are free to take whatever pictures you wish, epsecially of the Police and the only way they can stop you is they have a reasonable reason to suspect you're a terrorist. If they don't and you have your camera taken, pictures deleted or even get arrested, you will have a field day when you call your solicitor in.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would like to go on record to state that this is a rouse by the Illuminati to stimulate tensions between the islamic world and the UK. It's being openly advertised by the illuminati flagship propaganda machine fox news. The last time this happened was mumbai:

It is clear that the Mumbai incident is a catalyst set in place by the Illuminati to stimulate a rise in tensions between India and Pakistan.

Link to article

Or maybe this is the catalyst and 'someone' is rousing the undercover operatives in the UK to stage a false flag terror attack:

The British court practice of issuing war crimes warrants against Israeli official visitors has catapulted UK-Israel relations to the brink of a crisis. Tuesday, Dec. 15, prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu said he takes a grave view of the warrant for the arrest of opposition leader Tzipi Livni issued by pro-Palestinian campaigners for her role in the cabinet which conducted Operation Cast Lead in Gaza a year ago.

Link to source

And that this has had to happen because Obama has just stalled Israels' plans to bomb Irans' nuclear failities:

Obama gives Iran a years grace

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Magzoid]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can we just talk normally without involving the illuminati? lol

I mean... Its kinda weird to always blame the same entity for everything bad on earth... well at least its not the templars, wonder why... oh yes, the templars EXIST. You cant blame things on something that exists, so lets blame it all on some shadow-organization that nobody knows if it exists or not, if it has the power or not to do such things.

Everything is about the illuminati. Great.

Lets turn a serious thread into a global conspiracy involving myth-based power hungry factions and ignore the reality...

EDIT: I'm thinking of making a video and posting it on youtube of me, with a blond wig, crying while screaming "LEAVE THE ILLUMINATI ALONE... THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS"

EDIT2: Oh and about the thread, I dont think anyone could pull that off in London, on a major hotel or something like that considering how damn good are the SAS and how they are so well known for their effectiveness in counter-terrorism.. its just to risky to have to fight the SAS

[edit on 20-12-2009 by FraternitasSaturni]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Can we just talk normally without involving the illuminati? lol

I mean... Its kinda weird to always blame the same entity for everything bad on earth... well at least its not the templars, wonder why... oh yes, the templars EXIST. You cant blame things on something that exists, so lets blame it all on some shadow-organization that nobody knows if it exists or not, if it has the power or not to do such things.

Everything is about the illuminati. Great.

Lets turn a serious thread into a global conspiracy involving myth-based power hungry factions and ignore the reality...

EDIT: I'm thinking of making a video and posting it on youtube of me, with a blond wig, crying while screaming "LEAVE THE ILLUMINATI ALONE... THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS"

EDIT2: Oh and about the thread, I dont think anyone could pull that off in London, on a major hotel or something like that considering how damn good are the SAS and how they are so well known for their effectiveness in counter-terrorism.. its just to risky to have to fight the SAS

So the illuminati don't exist right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They brought down the ecomomy, apparently and it's been discudded on here. Forgivenes is the answer however because it invalidates their existence.

On another note, i used to work in the city of london and I cqn tell you for nothing that it has happened in the past on 7/7. The SAS don't stand on every street corner waiting for these guys to appear. you are very optomistic and naiive but I respect your opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Sounds like the intelligence agencies may try another false flag operation.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Problem is most British police are not armed

All their citizens are disrmed

This only works if the Counter Terrorist squads are in the right place

If not the terrorists will have a field day shooting everyone in sight with
no one to stop them

I carry an old Mauser rifle in trunk of car - have ammunition in stripper clips. Just in case needed.... (have handguns/semi auto rifles and shotguns, but stupid gun laws prevent from carrying)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

I think you misunderstand Black's there, chap.

Statutes are passed in Parliament, which as a result gives them the "consent" required. They are Law because our "representatives" have decided so. The definition you're quoting as a reason to not obey the law is just a distinction against other types of law, such as a Decree for example, which isn't given by consent of the people.

Also, Black's refers to US Law, not British Law.

I would love for you to commit an offence covered by the Statute books and try to argue you're way out of it by claiming you didn't give your consent. Let's see how far you get.

So because Parliament passes a Statute, you think it gives them the right to dictate to us what to do?

You are so far up the backside of the system, it looks to me, like you can see daylight.

Actually, I was going to go into a discussion with you about your comments, but it would derail the thread and take us off topic. So, I'll let sleeping dogs lie, and let the discussion continue unabated, without me.

But we should discuss further... perhaps at another time.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Why are we so soft? Arrest/kill the bastards before they carry out their mis-guided plans! I am tired of the so called system of British justice. Hang them all in public I say!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Where did FAUX get this news from. I looked through the Scotland Yard website and absolutely no mention of this. Could it be just more fear mongering propaganda from FAUX NEWS.?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

It was taken from the Sunday Times then reported on the Times then covered on FOX. The sunday Times being a Sunday edition of the "Times".

Times link here -

www.timesonline.co.uk...

I still find it kind of bizarre that its not been reported by the BBC or Telegraph.
Usually the Beeb or Telegraph are on these kind of stories like a rash.

Very strange.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
post by magpie82n

Greetings Magpie, although i recognise your intentions as a positive one and indeed i agree wholeheartely with you. Being Irish myself and having lived here for nearly 40 years, i have a few things to point out regarding your information. Call it nit-picking, if you will....though important to know all the same

We never even sent one soldier to the Republic of Ireland,

Well, the British army were very much involved in cross border work, sometimes venturing as far as Co Cork. Now, im not talking about foot soldiers and what not, im talking about intelligence. The British army worked hand in hand with the Garda [ irish police ] throughout the troubles. Im presuming you knew this already but just didnt go into detail. The reason i say this is because it comes from Family members who were in said positions.

because it would have made 1000s more terrorists and kept the war going for years and years more,

Throughout the troubles, from the 60's through to the 90's, on average there were 25 weekly recruitments of Terrorists being recruited for both the IRA and indeed the UDA/UVF et cetera. Since the early 1900's the IRA had pretty much recruited everyone who lived in the south, then moving to the North to finish off. Suprisingly though, most of the IRA our from the North. The IRA knew fine well what the British army were up to, recruiting wasnt a problem! It seemed everyone ( youth or otherwise ] wanted piece of the action and be a warrior of a good cause. Again, suprisingly, it still goes on today!

and remember the war between the Irish and England lasted for 400 years.

And its still going on to this day. Ok, the IRA may not be bombing and killing however, the war on the streets are still going strong.

About this Scottyland thing....to me this is another fear mongering tactic from TPTB and quite possably the CIA are behind it. I dont and cant see anyone making the attempt to Attack London. My reasoning behind this comes from past terrorist attacks both in the UK and the USA.....911 for example, was NOT a terrorist attack as we know it.....Terrorists YES, though terrorists within the secret agency's [ 3 letter ones ].

The only real terrorist the world knows about at this time are the IRA. What people should be educated on is the real problem, the real terrorists......TPTB!!!

Indeed, i will prey for everyones saftey throughout the UK at this time. Please lord dont let this come to be

This history lesson and ranting outburst is, IN MY OPINION.... of course

Be safe and be well Ya'll!!

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Spiro]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Hi Spiro,

i appreciate your 'nitpicking', but it was'nt me who posted these comments, it was "Magpie82n", in a reply to myself!

I do agree with you. I'm sure there was lots of cross border work throughout this time and even still now.

Lets all hope its a quiet and pleasant XMas for everyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by Spiro

Hi Spiro,

i appreciate your 'nitpicking', but it was'nt me who posted these comments, it was "Magpie82n", in a reply to myself!

I do agree with you. I'm sure there was lots of cross border work throughout this time and even still now.

Lets all hope its a quiet and pleasant XMas for everyone.

Ooooo, please excuse my mistaken post my good friend. I think i may have deleted the wrong member in my reply......VERY VERY SORRY INDEED

I wonder if i have time to amend it lol

Be safe and be well ya'll!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If their "intelligence chatter" can't catch the actual perps before a terrorist attack, then Scotland Yard might be better off saving money by using Webbot.

Which pretty much makes the same type of forecasts/predictions based on net chatter but is FREE.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
If their "intelligence chatter" can't catch the actual perps before a terrorist attack, then Scotland Yard might be better off saving money by using Webbot.

Which pretty much makes the same type of forecasts/predictions based on net chatter but is FREE.

LMAO, very funny yet very true

Their "intelligence chatter" is coming from there own switch boards, its just the switchboard empoyee's havent got a clue its there own lol.

Ya gotta love TPTB, always trying there hardest

Be safe and be well.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I agree. I'm sure to say this means they know much more than they are letting on.

Surely if they have any idea of who is 'chattering' then they can just nail them now.

Maybe they have to wait for more solid evidence. these people could be talking in code I suppose.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is absolutely 100% impossible.

GUNS ARE BANNED IN THE UK!

No one except cops and military have guns.

Right?

They took all the guns off the streets didn't they?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join