It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone teleport something here!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
wow i have created a psiball, but i didn't know you could send it places

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
as it says at psipog, you can produce it anywhere, but most of the time, it cannot be seen.

-- See? I've finally read up on it! Yay!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Psi balls are perfectly real
and anyone can make them... as long as you believe in your heart that they exist. You can hardly do something if your sub-consence is getting the message that your just spoofing. By the way... any of you young (and by young i mean beginners, not age wise) psions out there, psi balls and psi energy in general is invisible by nature... so don't worry if you can't see anything - as long as you can feel even a slight resistance when moving you hands closer or otherwise... you know you've made a psi ball!!
When you get a bit more experienced you will learn from sites like psipog how to "flare" a psi ball. This just means how to make it visible. It's pretty hard though. But keep practicing and you'll be making psi balls like nobody's business

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HackerX
Bah... why do people think psiballs are visible...?

It's like my invisible pink elephant. Nobody will believe you unless they see it, they even go so far as to question it's color! The nerve!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaZep
anyone can make them... as long as you believe in your heart that they exist. You can hardly do something if your sub-conscience is getting the message that your just spoofing.

And that`s true for almost anything, after all we all create or own reality outside of the "real" one. Whatever the "real" one may be

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
WTF is a sciball? on a scipog?????

Sorry folks but I havent a clue as to WHAT your talking about

I could tell about someone I knew who said THEY knew....yadda yadda about teleportation......but its just conjecture. I prefer to only talk about things I have a personall experiance with. The rest are JUST storys.

well your experience are JUST stories to us lol. you really dont know about psi though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join