It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie dream L4d reference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've always had nightmares that involved zombies, in one form or another. I spent alot of my youth watching every zombie movie i could get my grubby little hands on. This dream in particular was stranger then usual. From what i can remember, it started out with my girlfriend and i stopped at a traffic light.

One of those double-decker buses pulled up and infront of us. It was full of zombies, all of them trying to get out. Oddly enough i remember a Left 4 Dead logo on the back of the bus! A few of them broke through the top and were trying to get in our car and some others that were around, we sped off. The rest of the dream is a little hazy. I remember other people fighting them off with me.

Anyone else have recurring zombie dreams?

[edit on 19-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I did when I was younger...and mostly zombies in water. From one recurring dream, I kind of wonder if I wasn't in some large event where a ship sank, and numerous bodies were floating (some alive, some dead). It wasn't the Titanic. There was an explosion first, and it was a fast sinking, not slow like the Titanic. Also, it was daytime (in the dream).

My guess is that it was the Lusitania, and that I didn't make it, as every other "past life" type dream flash has always been a "moment of death" thing. Oddly, I don't recall any such scenes of dying "naturally", hehe....

new topics

join