It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Cookies in your cabinet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I worked for almost 23 years in the grocery business and as my career progressed I stumbled across one of the most diabolical and satanic schemes in the history of food. Ernie Keebler is the Antichrist, and all of those little cartoon characters that sell food are Nephillium...yep, fallen angels, demons. Let me explain...
Next time in the grocery store, look at food labels out of the normal paradigm...ever noticed Ernie Keebler lives where? In a tree...a big mighty Oak? What do we associate with oak trees...druids. Elves...little pointed eared people that secretly impact the world around us. Ever look at the 2 little kids that sometimes sell Campbell's soup... they have their ears covered, because they too are pointed. What do they sell? MM...good. MM...roman numerals for 2000? Year 2000? The beginning of...? Ever noticed that the Campbells can is red and white...red on top and white on bottom...just like Pharoah's crown...symbolic of the union between the upper(red) kingdom and the lower(white)kingdom...hmmm. Starting to see a pattern?
The upper kingdom being red and/or Mars...lower kingdom being white or earth. Egypt and Mars tied together...what is the name of a famous candy company...Mars? and who makes MMs. Wait..did you see that...again...MM. The pattern becoming clearer? And what does the FDA use as a guide to show proper nutrition...a food square? a food circle...no, a food pyramid. Pyramid like in Egypt...and on Mars? Hmmmm..
So, pyramids...Mars...Egypt...druids in trees... ever wonder why Ernie wears that hat and you never see him without it? Yup, 666 across the forehead. How many letters in his name..11, a key Masonic numeral. Keebler Cookies...13 letters. Keebler also makes Crackers under the Zesta label..and Zesta backwards is Aztec...like the aztec pyramids. Ever wonder about Lucky Charms? I'm sure I am missing some key signs or maybe you've found some of your own... which is why I am seeking the expert input of the ATS members. Your thoughts/
L

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My thoughts are you DEFINITLY have worked in the grocery business to long..

Who knows if these things have those actual meanings, or if your years of being around these products and your love for hidden meanings, etc...just one day combined and now we have this thread.

Either way, I won't stop eating the stuff and you won't stop wondering! Good and interesting post though

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
My thoughts are you DEFINITLY have worked in the grocery business to long..

Who knows if these things have those actual meanings, or if your years of being around these products and your love for hidden meanings, etc...just one day combined and now we have this thread.

Either way, I won't stop eating the stuff and you won't stop wondering! Good and interesting post though

You're tricked by a troll? Aztec backwards is cetza

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's the greatest theory I have ever read in my life hands down! Now I will never be able to enjoy grocery shopping again.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks to the mods for putting me in the right category...sometimes, trying to figure that out is like asking if a tomato is a fruit or vegetable. Thanks to the generous posts, it's nice to see some good natured conspiracy humor here. It's still snowing.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

This should probably be on BTS, under Jokes.

although a great read, it belongs on BTS, sorry.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

There's no such thing as a vegetable. all plant-like things we eat are fruits. because they have seeds (unless they're kiwis or bananas, they evolved past fruit)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Normally I love this types of stuff but thats too much for me...

Technically it is a food triangle unless you have seen a 3-d one, and I assure you Aztec backwards is not Zesta...

Keebler Cookies ISNT 13 letters its 14, unless you meant not to write the s, I think you have worked in grocery far too long and far too little in proofreading school!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think it would be best to keep eating canned food and leave those mushrooms alone!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Woaa man, sounds like you hit the pipe a little too much. Those fudge stripe cookies are the end of all man.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A tip of the hat to you but you just got the tip of the iceberg.

Devil's food cake?

Drake's Devil Dogs?

Red hots?

Helava Good dips?

Blood pudding?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All kidding aside and a bit off-topic, but the aforementioned foods are pretty damn unhealthy and almost downright deadly. Canned goods especially, canned tomatoes even more so. Ask any nutritionist a top 5 list of conventional foods they will not eat ever, and canned tomatoes (or canned goods in general) will be on that list.

Total concoctions of chemicals and stagnant throw-away food mostly. You think they were trying to preserve corpses instead of trying to feed us. That how bad the chemical content is in some of these cans.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, and I always though those eeeeevil garden gnomes were out to get me

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
There's no such thing as a vegetable. all plant-like things we eat are fruits. because they have seeds (unless they're kiwis or bananas, they evolved past fruit)

Ummm... there are MANY plant-like things we eat that do not contain seeds. Carrots and potatoes are 2 of them. Do I need to list dozens?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Can you cancel out the bad effects by eating Angel food cake? If so, I'm o.k.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Pssst, listen, it's worse than you might think, and they aren't even trying to hide this satanicness any more. Check out this product I myself found. Pretty brave and blatant of them. (
)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Mmmm.... sacrilicious...

Well now I'm kind of hungry, I think I'll go ahead and sell my soul for a donut.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

what about carrots, potatoes, and you know all those other VEGETABLES.
And since when do kiwis not have seeds?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Check out the symbolism at the site above. AlreadyGone ain't that wrong. I have noticed this same type of crap everywhere. And it's laughable too. I find it great humor what the Elite try and accomplish, the hidden secrets and meanings. It is some kind of psychotherapy for us lesser peoples.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

...also, did you know that (botanically speaking) a tomato is actually a berry, while a strawberry and blueberry are not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join