It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are we considered terrorists?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Terrorist has become a buzz word, so as to amend the language and thinking. Once the term is directed then all intelligent debate can be ended.

Similarly words like the "children" is intended to end debate, as disagreement with a policy means you're aginst the children.

Another term now in vogue is "the soldiers". If one disagrees with any war on logical grounds then you don't support our troops. Again a word or term designed to end any logical debate.

“In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary” George Orwell 1984

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Terrorize means to frighten. Frighten anyone and you are a terrorist. Funny how this buzz word was coined by the most frightening country on earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by endisnighe

Come on now,

When you use violence or threat of violence to achieve political/religious goals, outside the normal channels of political activism or process.

Of course terror baiting is a great way for a government to suppress/marginalize, demonize groups or reform, sort of like Red Baiting which I know you understand very well as I do.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Janky Red]

Yes so what you have just stated is that you believe our government is a terrorist organization. They use threats of violence and incarceration to dissuade opposition to their UNLAWFUL legislation.

If the SHTF, I will be on the frontline, either in a body bag or putting the heads of the Cabal in bodybags. For your 411, using threats and intimidation is why the First Revolutionary war was started.

They have been given just notice to stop their illegal actions. What is next?

I for one will not pay mandatory insurance, never have for my vehicles, never will for health insurance. It is illegal.

SG. Duly elected officials that are REQUIRED to follow the LAW OF THE LAND. THE CONSTITUTION. If they do not like it, they can change it.

OTHERWISE, I FIND THEM TO BE DECLARING WAR ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

<< 1   >>

join