It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dont know if any of you seen these but i found these fascinating
and really makes you wonder

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch

This is also very intriguing.. very old and doesnt look natural to me.

www.mondovista.com...

300 miljon years old.. and natural rock ?

Ever see the Giant's Causeway?

The Giant's Causeway is truly one of Nature's Wonders. These polygonal, column like structures, were formed millions (around 60 million) years ago when a volcanic rock flow experienced unusual, rapid, and erratic cooling.

www.travelsinireland.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have never seen proof of evolution. The argument of the human genome doesn't hold up when you consider that everything, everyone on this earth shares the same dna, it is just 'put together' different and makes a different life form. Just like Mars has everything that earth has, only not in the same order. Human is human, ape is ape, monkey is monkey no matter how closely related we seem. Can an ape have a human child? Can a human have an ape child? Why would time make that possible?

Not to derail the thread, but seeing a ape have a human child would not be evolution. It doesn't work that way, but that's a whole different story.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I have never seen proof of evolution. The argument of the human genome doesn't hold up when you consider that everything, everyone on this earth shares the same dna, it is just 'put together' different and makes a different life form. Just like Mars has everything that earth has, only not in the same order. Human is human, ape is ape, monkey is monkey no matter how closely related we seem. Can an ape have a human child? Can a human have an ape child? Why would time make that possible?

Doesn't your statement "everyone on this earth shares the same DNA" prove that evolution exists? Evolution is nothing more than a slow process of change to our generics. This change is caused by any number of factors both internal and external, such as radiation from the sun. Some evolutionary traits die off while others push a species in a different direction thus creating a new species that is still extremely related to the old one at the DNA level, but can be as different as humans are to apes. Go back far enough and you would see a endless number of branches of change (evolution) to cause such a wide verity of life on our planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join