It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
They really get pissed when you throw facts into their theories.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Heh...i've often thought the same thing!

When are those slap 'n' shake monitors coming to the shops?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by radarloveguy
Evolution is not a theory ... , it's a myth !

Mankind has existed at an advanced stage 4 times in ancient history .

Here's what happened:
Humans came from other planetary systems and settled on Earth as settlement a long time ago. One major group in Australia and one in Burma. A group brought kangaroos from their home planet. The kangaroo had trouble at first on Earth but later adapted. The Red Sea didn't exist at this time and the ones in Australia later settled in Africa. In essence, the original people of the Earth are the Negroids and Mongoloids. At a time later some of the Negroids and Mongoloids mixed and thus created the Arabs. The group that stayed back in Australia and surrounding areas became the Australoids. I do not know how the Caucasians came here but there was a group of dark eyed brown-dark brown haired individuals that settled in southern Russia that later became the Jews. They settled because of the conditions in their home planets.
There was no evolution. Human's origins come from outer space and human beings are common in the universe. The universe is full of life.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Well since our DNA is related to just about all animals on earth then I guess the earth was just plants and all living creatures came on your spaceships.

Or just maybe we evolved on earth like all other creatures did…hmmm ,but you sound so sure with your statement you must be correct...hehe

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

another religious nut...are you talking about the mayan cycles wen you referre to the 4 previous advanced human stages?

if this ha happened 4 times in the past....maybe god should just get used to it and let things be. because hes basically sayin believe in me or die...which lets face it...isnt very nice now is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Here's what happened:
Humans came from other planetary systems and settled on Earth as settlement a long time ago. One major group in Australia and one in Burma. A group brought kangaroos from their home planet. The kangaroo had trouble at first on Earth but later adapted. The Red Sea didn't exist at this time and the ones in Australia later settled in Africa. In essence, the original people of the Earth are the Negroids and Mongoloids. At a time later some of the Negroids and Mongoloids mixed and thus created the Arabs. The group that stayed back in Australia and surrounding areas became the Australoids. I do not know how the Caucasians came here but there was a group of dark eyed brown-dark brown haired individuals that settled in southern Russia that later became the Jews. They settled because of the conditions in their home planets.
There was no evolution. Human's origins come from outer space and human beings are common in the universe. The universe is full of life.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

and you know this how??? sounds like wild imaginative assumption with no evidence or grounds to base it on.

in other words (although possible) very stupid under the circumstances of no evidence.

the only part of what you said that i believe in is "the universe is full of life"

everything else is dump

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Nice insight sphinx...

Caucaseans came from Vulcan (yes Vulcan, but not as Spock would have us believe :-)

Orientals came from a very close planet called Nippon, hence the nicknames today Nips, nipponese etc etc.

They did not have nmaes but where known by colour, white, blue, red, green, yellow etc etc

The blue/black races where known as the Negroids, who where used by the Nephilim to mine gold some 500 000 yrs back until the war against the Nephilim for there overuse of the ppl and the DNA intrusions we see today as Neandathals

Valorian

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is truly the most stunning information I have ever read on ATS. Modern human foot prints with sandals in the CAMBRIAN period!

This evidence is the kind of stuff that has prevented disclosure! Apparently our scientists are so concerned with protecting their outdated models of evolution that many, if not hundreds of legitimate archealogical finds have been tossed aside.

I can't help but think that the religious models will also have to be re-written.

As a Christian, I have no problem integrating this information. This is certainly my opinion but issues like this will have to be discussed in public. I'm certain these debates are happening behind closed doors.

Dogmatic religious leaders will undoubtedly attack these findings but for the advancement of our species it is critical we approach things with an open mind and display the ability to have rational discussions without the name calling.

As a child I struggled with Jesus' constant remarks about this age and the statement that "some of you will see the return of the son of man."

What I believe now is that there have been many ages predating this modern age. Man has apparently been present in prehistoric times in his modern state.

Whose to say humans have not been wiped off the map many times and the program re-booted?

What concerns me most is the liklihood of another "re-booting" being just around the corner. It is for that reason I have askeds other members to simply consider their current spiritual paths for what may be coming.

Is it possible that this "new" information is being released now to gauge our collective response. What would you think if it were proved that man hunted tyranosaurus rex and was hunted by t-rex as well?

That was also one of my childhood fantasies. Apparently it may have occurred.

Awesome find. Get raedy for the roller coaster to jump the tracks.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
here is another good site on anomalous artifacts
www.s8int.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
For those of you who still like to read and collect books as personal reffernces (a hobby from days of old) Look up Micheal Cremo's Forbidden Archeology. There are pages of these artifacts !

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM
Evolution is very, very real, but how we got here is most likely so unbelievable that people will reject it simply out of fear of the unknown.

Alright, I accept that Evolution happens but I still stand with my statement before the evolution statement I made in my post on the first page. I do believe that humans came from somewhere else.

Too bad I cannot edit my post now to remove the "there is no evolution" part.
Thanks for you wonderful post and you made me realize.
Thank you.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Humas came from somewhere else?

Why then is Human physiology so closely tied to the natural cycles of the Earth, Moon and Solar System?

Here's a few examples:

Circadian Rythm: Wiki Link

Menstruation Cycles tied to Lunar phases: External Link:

The theory of lunar phase fertility is generally credited to Dr. Eugene Jonas. In the 1950s,

Ocean Salinity is essentially equivelent to the percentages found in the Human body.

There are many other examples as well... But the evidence suggests that we evolved here on this planet. Now... I'm not ruling out the possibilty that our forbearers didn't have some "help" with genetics (manipulation). But the possibilty that our species was transplanted here from somewhere else is pretty remote.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hi Genius/Idiot

Great post. I was recently looking at some stuff that tended to lend credence to ancient civilizations. Unfortunately, the way coal is mined today (strip mining), chances are very low that some of these discoveries will ever be made again.

Some great stuff about 'Impossible Fossils', 'Out of Place Metal Objects ',
and 8 more sections.

Stuff like iron pots found within chunks of coal, or spark plugs in rock. Hand prints found in limestone estimated to be from 110 million years ago... what appears to be a fossilized finger from 100 million years ago, etc, etc...

The 10 Most Puzzling Artifacts

Anyway, seemed like a good addition to your topic.

I hope you find it as interesting as I did.

S&F!

[edit on 21-12-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

The lunar fertility link data is based mostly on populations that limit their fertility or have some artificial restriction on conception. It should be viewed with prejudice.

And I believe that our free circadian rhythm is closer to 25 hours.
About a Mars day I think. (bwhaahahahahahaha) Okay, I don't believe what the implies, but I find it very amusing.

Otherwise, this very fertile woman with a 25 hour natural day and a cycle of 37 days needs to find out what planet she's from.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This is also very intriguing.. very old and doesnt look natural to me.

www.mondovista.com...

300 miljon years old.. and natural rock ?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch

www.mondovista.com...

What came to mind initially was a crystaline formation which had magma pushed up around it. Forgot what the 'veins' were called surrounding volcanos, one goes vertical in formation, one horizontal.

If there were rock fragments that had a higher melting rate than the rock around, this would cause a pattern like that. Very cool none-the-less.

As a side note about the reference to the pliocene era: Humans ancestors were around then. Oldest bones are from the Miocene era. So, it isn't too surprising to see stuff like that-even wild apes, magpies and whales have tool utilization, no reason to rule it out with the Sahelanthropus Tchadensis (oldest identified human ancestor, unless something changed).

Eitherway, cool stuff.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

There are many other examples as well... But the evidence suggests that we evolved here on this planet.

Well, then there is the story of Anunnaki bio-engineering humans on Earth. Humans could very well been adapted to this environment if the Anunnaki made humans on Earth.

I still stand by my first post in this thread. I will just say that humans adapted to the cycle of this planet over time.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

I don't mean to be rude but why do you talk like you know this for certain? You have 0 proof yet you speak as if you were actually there. And Vulcan lol please.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
if this ha happened 4 times in the past....maybe god should just get used to it and let things be. because hes basically sayin believe in me or die...which lets face it...isnt very nice now is it?

Actually your body dies, your spirit and soul lives forever, where...is up to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, is it not possible that the earth was created already aged...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Whose to say humans have not been wiped off the map many times and the program re-booted?

Maybe....

But how does a civilization get rebooted with such colorful rendition of that time as the OP posts as all that remains. I would think if everything is gone so would the history, well unless the history was created from one's own mind.

But to dwell on the subject, the more advance we become the harder the fall and the farther back we go. As example if in the 1600s civilization was reset after 2 million years we really would not fall back that far, but if it was today, except for remote places, we would mostly all die since none of us can even remotely life off the land very long.

Now go ahead 100 to 1000s of years and it only gets worst for us to rebound from a disaster.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch

www.mondovista.com...

WOW! Great find! no way those are natural,seems like there are remnants of ancient civilizations everywhere and more and more unearthing all the time,all you need is just to look a little closer.

I wonder what might be found under the ice of antarctica for example....
we are living in interesting times....Starred and flagged!
Cheers!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by zoomer72]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have never seen proof of evolution. The argument of the human genome doesn't hold up when you consider that everything, everyone on this earth shares the same dna, it is just 'put together' different and makes a different life form. Just like Mars has everything that earth has, only not in the same order. Human is human, ape is ape, monkey is monkey no matter how closely related we seem. Can an ape have a human child? Can a human have an ape child? Why would time make that possible?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join