It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I must admit... I do LOVE this stuff (out of place artefacts etc.)
But, the first three (randomly chosen) items on the linked article in the OP all turned out to be fake, when I simply googled them.

It's a bit of a shame really, but I have to agree with those who have already said "Nothing To See Here".

Peace!

G

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I think people throw around the evolutionary word to much. When in reality they are talking about adaptation.

en.wikipedia.org... Adaptation is the process whereby a population becomes better suited to its habitat.[1][2] This process takes place over many generations,[3] and is one of the basic phenomena of biology.[4]

We dont see rats turning into birds and so on. JEEZ we do see animals and humans adapting to their enviroment. As in skin pigmentation, or in one of darwin's own examples on the galapogos finch (a bird)who has a longer beak than its mainland group. They adapted a longer beak because their food source lies lower in the sand then other food sources of the same population on the mainland. Thats not a new species its still a finch with a longer beak. Even darwin himself in his book had serious problems about his theory and clearly stated that, the problem is there are missing evolutionary fossils to link up the so called evolutionary changes. Not one has been found. Explain that. But i bet all you people crying evolution havn't even read his book Origins. You just spout out the BS our public school system and those who would like to discredit the work of a supreme being have fed you. Educate yourself on the facts before you throw your weight around.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by JcOg323]

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Sun Dec 20 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
As well have you guy heard of the antelope springs tracks? Or the Glen Rose prints? If not a google search would do you justice. Or try googling Human footprints in cambrian rock strata. This isn't a isolated story on this thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Check out this site

Human bones in Anthracite Coal?

No Paleontologist could keep a career if he reported that he found something
like this. So if anything like this is found by mainstream scientists, it will
never come to light.

If you want to understand how science works read Thomas' Kuhn's "History
of Scientific Revolutions"

This book should be required reading by every college student.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JcOg323

Even darwin himself in his book had serious problems about his theory and clearly stated that, the problem is there are missing evolutionary fossils to link up the so called evolutionary changes. Not one has been found. Explain that. But i bet all you people crying evolution havn't even read his book Origins. You just spout out the BS our public school system and those who would like to discredit the work of a supreme being have fed you. Educate yourself on the facts before you throw your weight around.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by JcOg323]

Discoveries have been made sice Darwin’s time

`Where are the missing links?' they cry. Palaeontologists have them!”

www.actionbioscience.org...

The human footprints...all have been shown to be not human.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well , isnt it an interesting thread ,
alot of debate and theorys .

Evolutionists , Are our ancestors fish and monkeys ,single cells that evolved to make us the superb people we are , and/or are we just really advance Animals , Would this be why we are different colours ?, are Africans closer to the Ape Family? , True evolutionists speak up on the matter please ,
Are you still finding new information , are caucasians originated from rare albino type monkeys ?
These questions are still unanswerable , As well as the ALien life form questions , are we from another planet ,is that what cultural identity is, respecting your ancestery roots (another system or planet perhaps ), Wonderful theorys to say the least ,.
Religion ...well we know what people have done in the name of religion , WAR.,Persecution, Inequality ,molestations , etc .
Nothing seems to add up,regardless of our strong points of view , all is debunked , reminds me how a mother can still love a murderess son , no matter if the truth is the truth,cold hard staring you in the face, we can all find ways around it , to go against it , can anuone see my point .
Now.. How wonderful it would be if we were brought here from another star system ,each having our own , because something or someone thought we we were worth it? Our ancestors ?
How wonderful it would be that all planets in the green zone of all suns in the whole universe produced humans from evolution , what a debt we would owe that planet for making us who we are today , Alive and evolved humans , .
How Awesome would it be if we were made in the image of the creator of the universe ,and all he wanted us to do was heal people , feed people , forgive our enemys , make peace and bless people etc.
They way i see it ,every theorist /religious/ scientific /evolutionist has no proof of anything , and truth of everything . BUT.........
When i look around at every ones version of life , there is one thing that we all can fathom to acknowledge , even if no one else can see it,
I confidently say , no matter what theory or science ,
WE CAN ALL BE GRATEFUL THAT SOME HOW ,SOME WAY , WERE ALIVE ,
These debates are sound , and interesting , so im grateful to witness them , to be alive at this point in time , and read what is written by so many intelligent minds ,who bother to research their faith/science and theorys.
Aliens brought us here ? .....Greatful...Thanks dude !
Earth evolved us? .......Greatful...Thanks Mother Earth !
God made us ?...... Greatful ....Thanks Big Guy !
Lastly, could everyone be right?
Evolved on many planets(evolutionists) then , Superior race saw we were in trouble, ELE EVENT looming,at various times on various planets (ALIENS),
Brought us here , we started hating and fighting ourselves and each other,(DESTRUCTION and REBUILD) so THE HIGHEST BEINGS INTERVENE (BIBLE/Holy BOOKS ) teach us good ways (JESUS/Buddah etc) , but , TPTB didnt want us to be One(DEVIL) , They formed a group against us (ILLUMINATI/SHADOW GOVERNMENT) , SO we could stay fighting against each other and not work together (THIS TYPES OF THREAD)on ATS ..lol
Just grateful to be here !
S&F

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Evolution a myth? So we are doomed to be stupid humans forever?

Maybe we evolved on a distant planet and came here, but logic dictates that we evolved from a single celluar species and grew into what we are today in x million years.

There is no way you can convince me humans evolved into a big brained walking on 2-legs tool-using species in 0 days...

What I dont understand is how the different races evolved so quickly to be so different from eachother. Someone must have made some calculations on that. Is it possible for a species to break into so many races in only a few thousand years?

And how did the native Americans and native Australiens get there? Did they swim?
And why did they leave us?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by conar]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

What I dont understand is how the different races evolved so quickly to be so different from eachother. Someone must have made some calculations on that. Is it possible for a species to break into so many races in only a few thousand years?

And how did the native Americans and native Australiens get there? Did they swim?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by conar]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Thats my point exactly , some of every theory can make sense if its considered, why do we have to gather into a group like a Gang ?Maybey everyone has a valid point ,i think crossing over into other theorys is valid science , every one has some info on ancient astronauts , technology , etc

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

Great story and an interesting theory. I would not be surprised if there was some truth in that. But to say evolution doesn't exist? You're contradicting what you stated - that kangaroos "adapted" - sounds like they did that over a few generations and sounds like evolution to me. Without evolution your theory doesn't make sense as the "Negroids and Mongoloids" as you put them - would not have evolved into the races we know them to be today.

Evolution is a concept and biological principle that can fit into many other theories - this one and others like it - including I believe, the creationist theories. All one has to do is look around to see how different animals and plants adapt to their environments.

Maybe I did contradict myself but I do not believe humans evolved on Earth as evolution theory currently states. I believe the current humans ancestors came from somewhere else. I am not saying I disagree on humans adapting but I just do not believe the way evolution theory currently says how humans got here.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Aye you'd have though that in 4,700,000,000 years an intelligence species would have evolved by now. Instead we have humans. And this thread alone shows how clever they are. Mind, them meerkats have potential

link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
reply to post by Perplexity

I couldn't agree with you any more. I've been ghosting ATS long before I joined. It's hard to abide by the T&C with some of the members here.

OP star & flag for you,great job for bringing food for thought to the table,to bad some people are anorexia. You can bring a horse to the trough but you can't make a horse drink.

What if it is a trojan horse? Does it need to drink then?

Wow, glad all the... ahem.. more 'enlightened' members are in this thread.

Perhaps that means elsewhere is a reasonable thread with reasoning going on!

link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
Check out this site

Human bones in Anthracite Coal?

No Paleontologist could keep a career if he reported that he found something
like this. So if anything like this is found by mainstream scientists, it will
never come to light.

If you want to understand how science works read Thomas' Kuhn's "History
of Scientific Revolutions"

This book should be required reading by every college student.

A bit more on Conrad
www.geo.ucalgary.ca...
pharyngula.org...

link   
First let me explain the geology of table mountain out side of needles Calif

The gold mining areas were alluvial gravels some 100s of feet thick.

These gravels were washed down from the higher levels of the mountain during the last ice age 12,000 years ago.

When these gravels were washed down this area was not a desert and had massive lakes and tree covered mountains. this area did not become the desert you see now until 5000 to 6000 years ago when the lakes dried up.

1850's, gold miners could easily found bones of extinct mastodons, mammoths, bison, tapirs, horses, rhinos, hippos and camels from the end of the last ice age.
They may have also found a human skull from the Clovis culture dating back 12,500 years but not 12 million years. or it may have been newer.
en.wikipedia.org...

These bones likely would have been washed down and mixed in the alluvial gravels with the gold placers the during the end of the ice age so you can have older bones of mammoths, bison, tapirs, horses, rhinos, hippos and camels mixed with newer bones

In the 1850's there was no way to date bones. no carbon 14 test or any other way except to try to dissolve the bone in acid that would tell if it was still calcium or had changed to stone.

So putting a 12 million year age on the bones was pure wild guess.

The other problem i have with the story is where is the human skull now.

Without it this is just a wild story nothing more.

By the way i have mined in the Calif Desert for over 40 years and have been metal detecting for gold nuggets at Table Mountain many times. and have found the bones of mammoths, bison, horses, and camels. there and up in the high desert in the gold placers around Red Rock Canyon Calif.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by ANNED]

[edit on 20-12-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think we can work together and try to link up all the info out there and start getting some valid conclusions , this is primarily an information website , lets use the info and start moving forward ,i think that is what TPTB are scared of the most,that we actually work together and use our info to start considering the info thats out there ,to work as a team of researchers , striving for brand new ,exciting ways of theorizing our findings , this is the true power of ATS !!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

How long do you think it took for a wolf to be bred into a collie and a poodle?

Breeds take only a few generations. All humans like all dogs, obviously still being the same species.

(oh, and the Australians built boats. 50,000 years ago)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

How long do you think it took for a wolf to be bred into a collie and a poodle?

Breeds take only a few generations. All humans like all dogs, obviously still being the same species.

Im grateful our human DNA didnt stop there! Thats for sure!
Also happy we didnt stop at a Ape or Monkey ,
Thankfully the planet carved out a different plan for us!!
Then again , others say we were tweaked !
Upgraded ,that sounds close to home as well !

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know what we can sit here for our entire lives, reincarnate and continue arguing our points and never understand what really happened - what really created us.

The point is, we more than likely will never know. How do I know this? Because once the origin of mankind is figured out, all faith is lost, as well as all doubts. What would be the incentive to keep evolving if we knew our origin? Because I expect most questions would be answered that are not known at this point in time.

Maybe the point is for us to figure out whatever created us and then life is over for good? Who knows. The point I'm trying to make is that nobody knows the true origin, or at least no one can prove it.

This topic is really fascinating which brings out the voices within us all. Maybe if we could unify our voices to one, we'd figure out more than if we just sat here bickering back and forth, yes?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Maybe the point is for us to figure out whatever created us and then life is over for good? Who knows. The point I'm trying to make is that nobody knows the true origin, or at least no one can prove it.

Maybe humans are not supposed to know how they actually got here on Earth is what I think sometimes.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

...What I dont understand is how the different races evolved so quickly to be so different from eachother. Someone must have made some calculations on that. Is it possible for a species to break into so many races in only a few thousand years?...

So Quickly? (Several million years.... one new generation every 20 years or so... hmm)
So Different? (2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 of most other things!)
Do you mean different colour? Because there may be a clue in the geographical location of each colours indigenous home...
Close to the equator = hot = darker coloured skin to avoid burning in the sun.
Far from the equator = cold = paler skin, (pigment not required to protect from sun.)

Yes, it is entirely possible for one species to adapt to it's surroundings, by developing several different strains to suit varied locations... almost all species do it!

peace,
G

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join