It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
"As I already explained during our journey to Thiaoouba, the Bakaratinians arrived on Earth 1,350,000 years ago. Thirty thousand years later came the terrible cataclysm that gouged out seas and caused the emergence of islands and even continents. I made mention also, of an enormous continent which arose in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

This continent was called Lamar but is better known to you as the continent of Mu. It emerged virtually in one piece, to be shattered 2000 years later, by seismic shock, into three principal continents.

With the passing of years, vegetation established on these continents, large areas of which were located in equatorial regions. Grass grew, forests established and, gradually, animals migrated across the very narrow isthmus that bound Mu to North America.

The yellow race who had better managed to come to terms with the disastrous consequences of the cataclysm, were first to construct ships and explore the seas. About 300,000 Earth years ago, they landed on the northwest coast of Mu, where they eventually founded a small colony." The Angel Thoa from Michel Desmarquets book the Thiaoouba Prophecy

Since we are looking for answers I share with you a quote from Highest Evolved Conscious Beings in our Milky Way System, on why these artifacts are present where they are.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You should read the e-book "Earths Forbidden Secrets" by Maxwell Igan.
Heres a link to the book:
www.thecrowhouse.com

And a link to ATS discussion:
www.abovetopsecret.com

This book is a must read for anyone with an open mind. It is the most eyeopening book you will ever read.
Heres some of the table of contents:

Ancient Nanotechnology
A 500,000 year old Spark Plug
Stone Age Modern Hand Tools
A Fossilized Human Handprint
An Ancient Calculator?
An Iron Pot in Coal
Evidence of Advanced Medical Knowledge
A Petrified Human Skull
Ancient Electricity
An Ancient X-Ray Machine
A Fossilized Human Shoeprint

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by radarloveguy
Evolution is not a theory ... , it's a myth !

Mankind has existed at an advanced stage 4 times in ancient history .

Here's what happened:
Humans came from other planetary systems and settled on Earth as settlement a long time ago. One major group in Australia and one in Burma. A group brought kangaroos from their home planet. The kangaroo had trouble at first on Earth but later adapted. The Red Sea didn't exist at this time and the ones in Australia later settled in Africa. In essence, the original people of the Earth are the Negroids and Mongoloids. At a time later some of the Negroids and Mongoloids mixed and thus created the Arabs. The group that stayed back in Australia and surrounding areas became the Australoids. I do not know how the Caucasians came here but there was a group of dark eyed brown-dark brown haired individuals that settled in southern Russia that later became the Jews. They settled because of the conditions in their home planets.
There was no evolution. Human's origins come from outer space and human beings are common in the universe. The universe is full of life.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Curious interpretation. However like all theories (even the non curious ones) they all fail to answer the original question : how did life originate?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
There are approximately 400 million species of plant, animal and insect on this planet, yet man is the ONLY ONE that has the understanding of free will. How is that possible?

Now... THAT's a bold statement to make.... How do you know that for sure?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

When open rebellion against God reaches a trigger point , WHAM !!!!

Just because current "history" of mankinds evolution is flawed does not mean evolution is a myth. Like all science, facts are uncovered which means theories need revising until the theory is finalised and solid. Problems occur when professional arrogance surfaces and there is an awful lot of arrogance amongst the archeological community.

No need to introduce the biggest myth, God, that is just desperation on the part of those who don't or can't think for themselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Look...there's a simple, 'Occam's razor' type explanation for these Out of place objects.

Typical scenarios would include (amongst others) volcanic eruptions..tsunamis washing away settlements and people into deep crevices and fissures in long established strata.

Covered by hundreds of thousands, even millions of tonnes of silt and debris from both the land and the sea, over a few thousand years, would form a type of natural concrete (concretions) that would appear to have been there for millions of years, and give the illusion that the objects had been there since the original strata was laid down aeons ago.

If the land raises due to calderas, earth heaves, quakes etc..the millions of years of concretion and regolith creates numerous routes for 'modern' (a few thousands of years) objects, utensils, people and their animals, tools and so on, can be broken up and displaced by the natural event, whatever that event happens to be, and enter into crevices created by geological processes, which can close up again, just as easily as they opened, leaving objects that look for all intents and purposes as though they had lain buried for millions of years.

THAT'S the realistic, plausible and rational explanation..HOWEVER, that is not to say, other more esoteric and / or strange phenomena are not to blame either...it's just that little bit more hard to believe.

Maybe, these object have NOT been placed there yet...(bear with me), but will be placed there in the next couple of years.

Why? How?

The LHC...

What if (and yes, it IS one of those 'what ifs), the LHC created a timewave anomaly (soon), and the resulting 'timewave' rushing across the Earth will displace objects and people from here (or from the past) and deposit them millions of years into the past..

This would account for the object too. Unlikely of course, but not beyond our capacity to imagine happening eh?

I'm a little doubtful of the humans from another planetary system coming here millions of years ago, as we are finding stone tools, and other rudimentary tools and objects that would be more associated with a low technology people, rather than a high tech, space fairing one.

Unless we dig us a millions of years old fleet of space craft..

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

could you please define advanced ?

all we are finding is pottery and so.. grinding stones... stoneage items.. from where do you draw the line to advanced ? even chimps know how to operate basic tools this time...

i know there are lots of so called artifacts like calculators n stuff.... even pictures of them, but i have not seen one object which still exist physically and has been dated so... somehwere in a museum or so..

as for the evolution, my belief is that, at some point in time we mixed with alien DNA or are really from a nother planet , becaus our advancments are way to fast imo !

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Janky Red

This hardly disproves evolution

Nobody has to disprove evolution Einstien, it's a myth.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by randyvs]

Craptacular statements like the one above is one of the reasons why I don't frequent ATS much anymore.

Here's a couple of vids to help illuminate the topic of Evoltution.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth

This is one of favorite subjects and one that is almost wholly neglected by the mainstream.

Back about 2003 while on my way through West Virginia, I detoured off the toll road to see some countryside. One small burg we passed through was home to an old coal mine and a museum, of sorts, that displayed a number of antique implements of the mining trade. Browsing, we came upon a glass case and in it was an odd looking brass kettle. The placard stated that it was brought up from the coal mine back around (if memory serves) 1922. Next to it was an old B/W image of several miners holding the kettle still partially embedded in coal.

The trip was not one for pleasure but business, and so I didn't have my camera. But back home, I researched and found that the coal itself was likely well in excess of 200 million years old!

How did the old brass kettle become embedded in a 200 million year old coal seam, hundreds of feet beneath the Earth, if there were no humans to make it 200 million years ago?

S&F for you and this thread... I wish I could offer more than even that, lol!

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Relax. Its a HOAX. Even the miners admitted it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Relax. Its a HOAX. Even the miners admitted it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Kind of reminds me of Piltdown Man... but regardless of that hoax, evolutionists were not deterred lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here some interesting pictures, "The Ica Stones". Some say are fake but nothing was confirmed yet. This stones don't match with any culture in Peru, were they had been found.

Here a person with a telescope:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19fb6d4128a0.jpg[/atsimg]

A comet ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b065bb78ed46.jpg[/atsimg]

Left: A person riding a winged animal. Middle: Continents as they were in those days. The other in the right doesn't have a description.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68e52c490b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope you like them.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I would hope what people would take away from a thread like this is we don't have an explanation for everything.It doesn't do the subject justice to dismiss it with the same carelessness that TPTB do.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Silly evolutionists, believing in myths and such when there is such concrete proof in our "god".

/sarcasm

It really annoys me when people make posts like yours, calling other peoples beliefs a myth while you cling on to your god. Could you be any more of a hypocrite? This is exactly why I lurk rather than post most of the time, sure evolution has some holes in it, many theories do, but how many holes does your theory of god have in it? Don't be so quick to think you know everything, I promise you, you don't.

-P?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Perplexity]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

But more to the point, religion is based on faith... and evolution based on science. Religion requires no physical proof for belief though science does. So, while both may fail in actual proof, it is evolution that fails its own test.

Based on this, evolution requires a degree of faith in an incomplete, unproven science and that, from what I can gather, is a contradiction that is roundly ignored.

Now, I personally think that faith and science share a lot of common ground but like warring siblings, they refuse to acknowledge the other and continue their little spat.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity

Silly evolutionists, believing in myths and such when there is such concrete proof in our "god".

/sarcasm

It really annoys me when people make posts like yours, calling other peoples beliefs a myth while you cling on to your god. Could you be any more of a hypocrite? This is exactly why I lurk rather than post most of the time, sure evolution has some holes in it, many theories do, but how many holes does your theory of god have in it? Don't be so quick to think you know everything, I promise you, you don't.

-P?

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Perplexity]

With all due respect...
It annoys me when people make a post like yours when the quote in their signature is in direct contrast to the statement they just made.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
All I really have to say is from the beginning of Earth transformation to the end of it's transformation is Evolution and they say, we are Evolving to slowly.

This Planet will continue to Evolve with or without you for quite some time.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yah I never really though evolution was a plausible explanation for where we are today, our brain developed rapidly enough in the last 200 years never mind a few million, there is obviously a reason we have to keep restarting all the time...

Im wondering, how another poster had stated that we've reached an advanced stage about 4 times, why we haven't seen any ancient technology comparing to what we have today, if that is the case... no ancient microchips or weapon systems burried, or perhaps we do and never hear about it... ?

Anyways just my opinions...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
There is a really good site about this kind of stuff. It has "violations" in the name. I can't find it. Does anybody have the link. It's pretty well-known.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Here's what happened:
Humans came from other planetary systems and settled on Earth as settlement a long time ago. One major group in Australia and one in Burma. A group brought kangaroos from their home planet. The kangaroo had trouble at first on Earth but later adapted. The Red Sea didn't exist at this time and the ones in Australia later settled in Africa. In essence, the original people of the Earth are the Negroids and Mongoloids. At a time later some of the Negroids and Mongoloids mixed and thus created the Arabs. The group that stayed back in Australia and surrounding areas became the Australoids. I do not know how the Caucasians came here but there was a group of dark eyed brown-dark brown haired individuals that settled in southern Russia that later became the Jews. They settled because of the conditions in their home planets.
There was no evolution. Human's origins come from outer space and human beings are common in the universe. The universe is full of life.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

Great story and an interesting theory. I would not be surprised if there was some truth in that. But to say evolution doesn't exist? You're contradicting what you stated - that kangaroos "adapted" - sounds like they did that over a few generations and sounds like evolution to me. Without evolution your theory doesn't make sense as the "Negroids and Mongoloids" as you put them - would not have evolved into the races we know them to be today.

Evolution is a concept and biological principle that can fit into many other theories - this one and others like it - including I believe, the creationist theories. All one has to do is look around to see how different animals and plants adapt to their environments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join