It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Population Bomb, Money and Collapse by Michael Ruppert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Towards the end he has the oil - population connection chart. but I read charts and well, Ill let Michael Ruppert tell you... enjoy this speaker, he gives me the creeps.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Very interesting clip - does well to put things into perspective with images instead of just words

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I love Ruppert, but damn, isn't it obvious that if he knows about the oil/ population correlation, wouldn't world leaders know it - especially the govts that take their kickbacks and marching orders from Big Oil (Iraq war, Afghan war anyone?)

They'd know it, would have known about it for decades, and have a plan for it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the age of Oil is over, then the next energy source - Unfiltered solar radiation from space....? Wind\Solar\Wave\Nuclear\Hydro ...
or we have the Hydrogen Options, we even have prepetual motion machines that produce 5X more energy than they consume... hum,
what do you think will the end of the age of oil cause a mass extention or will we pick up a new technology maybe even an alien energy form.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they just have a mass genocide under the pretext of a swine flu hoax? (that dreaded 3rd wave is "coming" with its' "mutation") Get people to take a poisoned vaccine in the emergency phase after an initial photo op phase to gain their trust.

Genocide seems simpler than coming up with a super new energy source, in my opinion.

If TPTB left this situation up to its natural conclusion, mass extinction, they have no chance of maintaining control. If they intervene, they stand a chance of surviving and maintaining control.

The elites have no new energy source up their sleeve. Just look at Bill Gates and W. Buffet, investing in Burlington and CSX Railroads! (Burlington has a lock on the western US, CSX a lock on the east coast). They're also investing in small oil ventures.

new topics

top topics

join