It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome list of mysterious events!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

err you do realize that this is one of the most highly monitored sites for dissidence and revolution not to mention all the rest of the conspiracy topics going on. trust me there not interested in small fish like you or me. u2u me if you have some solid proof as i would love to get stuck into some serious research.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The hell are people getting the idea maps must be done from a birds eye view??

They navigate around the coast and then translate that into a top-down view because it is way more helpful than a first person 'map'!!

And I agree it would be ridiculously easy to make these up.

1892, Goteberg, SWE
Two men hunting in a forest came upon the remains of a large mangled bear. While pondering what could have done so, the first man, Anders Ragnarsson, spotted movement out of the corner of his eye. In a later newspaper interview he described and drew what appeared to be a two-legged dragon!

In 1937 a museum clerk in Wales discovered a dilapidated piece of parchment covered in sanskrit-like writing in an old container marked 'destroy contents'. It appeared to be a map of India before the southern parts had become submerged by the sea!

...not that they're not true, just that its easy to say that they are because they sound genuine.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I always love forbidden archeology, may I suggest that these findings are tied to what you would find in the Book of Enoch and hinted at in Genesis 6.

Although a Christian and student of the Bible, I believe the world is older than 6000 years, and no actual date is given in the Bible. Further, I believe that there were civilizations that predate what is recorded in the Bible, yet, again are hinted at.

For instance, if Satan was Satan in the garden of Eden, and he was a fallen angel...Lucifer, that covered the mercy seat of God and rebelled...when did he rebell? There had to be a time before time, and these finds support that idea. A whole lot happend in the "6 days" of creation.

do you have scripture references for Lucifer being one of the angels on the mercy seat .. cuz' I've never read that ..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Do you have any sources about this? Can the text of the letter be read somewhere, or proof of it at the museum?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join