It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate / Copenhagen sham; explained with fruit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Keep the coal in the hole. Keep the oil in the soil. Keep the tar sand in the land

Here's a great article detailing solutions that were trashed at Copenhagen, by the corporate entity nations to protect their fossil fuel oligarchs and partners in crime...

So that's it. The world's worst polluters – the people who are drastically altering the climate – gathered here in Copenhagen to announce they were going to carry on cooking, in defiance of all the scientific warnings. They didn't seal the deal; they sealed the coffin for the world's low-lying islands, its glaciers, its North Pole, and millions of lives.

Independent.co.uk

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Scientific evidence? .. there has been 0 scientific evidence to suggest Global Warming is man made? .. The worst green house gas: Water. not Co2

This deal was about Global Taxation, and consolidated universal powers.. had nothing what so ever to do with saving the environment.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Exactly. The only thing that came out of copenhage was 20 billion of funding to the IIPC, increasing to the tune of 100 billion PER year by 2020.
If copenhagen were about, say, dealing with deforestation, oil-spill containment, nuclear biproduct research and a myriad of other ideas I'd be on board.
But no, it's freakin' CO2 this and CO2 that. Drastically altered the earth's climate my my left nut!!
Drastically moving towards a New World Order, awe nuts!!!

new topics

join