It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier risks all to tell of secret military UFO unit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Didn't the USAF discontinue that specific part of the training manual some years ago? But you are right though, it was a very interesting and confirmed authentic USAF document. What I found particularly interesting was the mention of "beings in different states of development". Now does that mean the same species, but from different timelines (as some theories postulate) or different species with each one being more or less technologically advanced than the other? That physics chapter has always been very interesting to many, including myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
My 2 cents,

I can believe we have been visited for thousands of years. It's even talked about in the first chapter of the Bible. What I find totally ludicrous is the notion that we could even offer token resistance against an invading force. So for that reason I call BS. A story like that only works as the plot of a sci fi movie.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I find this story quite intreasting and believe it to be real.This is my opinon as to why i believe it to be real.If the goverment knew the aliens that well and trusted them they would not need to train people about aliens and alien invasion at all.They would know these aliens would not suddenly up and turn on them at a momemts notice.The aliens do not need to invade earth anyway,they control the world anyway.What we have here is something different.We are not talking about the same aliens.With the aliens we are working with now we may trust them.What if another compleatly different aliens species decides to invade earth.This is proberly what the training is all about.I don't think for a minute the aliens invaders are after us to kill.They might invade earth searching out the reptillian or little gray aliens to kill.I would put my money on the reptillians.They might think they are in charge now but any time another more powerful alien race could turn up on our door looking for them.Some evil aliens would stop at nothing to get to the reptillians.If humans got in the way they would try to wipe us out too.You might say we would be the meat in the sandwitch.Of course some humans may join the evil alien side to fight the reptillians and some humans may join the reptillian side to fight the evil aliens.What side would you fight on?

Then theres an invasion, why do the aliens needs us? we dont have no supernatural power, the alins can do it them self. their technology is more advance than are. I dont trust the government for someone reason, i think their using the aliens technology to kill off the human race

[edit on 20-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Jkrog, it states in this thread that the USAF discontinued that particular version of the 'Introductory Space Science' document citing the 'conclusions' from the Condon Report as their main reason - I don't think this was very wise move as there has been some extremely serious questions raised about the objectivity,agenda and competence of the Condon committee - even after they decided to omit a great many credible cases from the report they still couldn't get the unexplained ratio down from 30 percent.

I could be wrong but I think the quotes posted below are possibly two of the most important statements in all Ufology.

"The opposite conclusion could have been drawn from The Condon Report's content, namely, that a phenomenon with such a high ratio of unexplained cases (about 30 percent) should arouse sufficient scientific curiosity to continue its study."
"From a scientific and engineering standpoint, it is unacceptable to simply ignore substantial numbers of unexplained observations... the only promising approach is a continuing moderate-level effort with emphasis on improved data collection by objective means... involving available remote sensing capabilities and certain software changes."
Ronald D Story - American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics UFO Subcommittee -New York: Doubleday, 1980

"Probably the most striking discrepancy in the Condon report, however, was between its contents and conclusions. Condon had concluded that science could gain nothing from studying UFOs. Yet, the report ended up with a near 30 percent unexplained rate, and a core of cases that came within a hair's breadth of being conclusive evidence for the reality of alien technology – cases which, under the most rigorous analysis, appeared to be the result of extraordinary craft in the skies."
Richard Dolan PHD

Debunking the Condon Report

As for the "beings in different states of development" line - have no idea bud - if I had to speculate I'd say the universe is teeming with life and there are probably a great many different species,agendas and levels of technology out there.

Cheers.

PS Like the Santa hat.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

As i have said before.Aliens do not share there important technology with humans.They give us second rate technology.Old equipment the aliens have never used in thousands of years.Of course the us goverment is happy receiving this technology as to them its thousands of years more advanced than them.Aliens are too smart to give good technology away.Its a bit like us giving a musket rifel to a cave man.We give it to you but we never tell you how it works.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
This story by the O.P. is very believable to me. In late Oct. 2004 I watched through my telescope two objects orbiting the moon on consecutive nights. Traveling the same path these objects crossed the surface of the moon in about 1.5 minutes and then re-appeared in the same place emerging from the dark side. I wrote many emails (astrophysics people and astronomers) in the coming days trying to figure out what this was. Many of them told me that anything from earth would not be visible in a 5" telescope. Many said that they know of nothing orbiting the moon at present. It was real and I have no doubt that it was U.S. military related. I have read Richard Hoaglands book concerning the pictures hidden away during the Apollo missions. (Alien bases on the moon now abandoned). There is no doubt that this military govt. we have is years ahead in research and technology and that will be used against us. Bill of "behold a pale horse" fame stated that years ago (1960's) he witnessed a very large craft emerge from the ocean right in front of him. I believe him, he was murdered in cold blood in 2001.

Aliens are here, have been in the past and are mentioned in the bible. While I don't exactly believe in the whole Jesus story it is a book from the past that survived.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If extraterrestrials have been coming here for thousands of years then I doubt we have much to worry about in terms of some sort of military style invasion because why wait for us to become more technologically advanced if we were predestined for invasion? I suspect that this story is either a minor player in disinformation terms or part of other moves in the direction of disclosure. If it is the later then this may be a big clue as to how the PTB will be hoping to spin this disclosure - negative terms.

That said with so many people in the world and with so many apparent disappearances that are never explained and people never seen again I am concerned. There could be some merit to the theory that the average person may not be able to handle the truth because we are being farmed?

If we are being farmed, is it for biological resources and we are abducted to extraterrestrial abattoirs or are we used to populate other worlds – or something entirely beyond our imagining?

I am sceptical for the moment.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMadHatter

That would be true in some cases, however there are other religions out there that do believe in life on other worlds...

I seriously think the government is being paranoid if they are setting up wee groups like these.

If aliens wanted to conquer earth they would have done so thousands of years ago. But we are talking hypothetically here... since I've never met an alien

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I don't believe this story.

Main reason: Only E5-7 and/or O1-3. Well, if this is true, I can tell you that if S... hits the fans that most soldiers/higher up officers would be very leary of someone standing up and saying Hey, Im the designated UFO/Alien War contact person, heres what we need to do....Follow ME!!!!

And, only two per battallion? That is a low number compared to how many people are in a battallion. What if both trained personnel are somehow unavailable.....? Does the high command await for these few people to arrive and make themselves known and once they have been identified, does all the current inforce plans and actions get pushed aside?

I could go on and on.....

Also for anyone thinking Lie Detector test etc, for this man or anyone... Those test DO NOT detect lies only if the person is deceptive in nature and it doesn't work on everyone (you can train to pass these or some can do it naturally).

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
What I find totally ludicrous is the notion that we could even offer token resistance against an invading force. So for that reason I call BS. A story like that only works as the plot of a sci fi movie.

While I agree humans could offer only token resistence to a determined alien attack, I still have to believe the govt has highly classified contingency plans, in the event it happens. I don't know enough about the Army to say if this reported training program and its recruitment and selection methods sound realistically authentic.

It seems unlikely a scenario that some high level officers would not be in the loop. You never know exactly why and what the enlisted, jr officers are told. It's entirely conceivable, there is a separate briefing and compartment for flag and general officers. If these programs exist, the need to know must be extremely high.

I recall the story about DIA being denied access to the ET topic due to lack of NTD. That's a poltical job. I know they're not briefed on everything.

Also it doesn't make sense to me, they would brief random NCOs and Jr. officers on such a sensitive topic, unless that person had an official capacity to work with ETs or UFOs in the line of their duty. Like a recovery team. Not just be ready "in case", I don't know. It could be a true story with some of the facts mixed up, after a few retellings.

This story is next to impossible to verify, being told second hand or whatever. Does he even know the name of the person who knew about the school ? How does he know someone wasn't BSing him ?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeoplesSoldier
Im not saying this post isn't authentic. What I will say though is that anyone that has been in the military more then a min, KNOWS there is Zero privacy and If one person knows somthing within 20 min everyone does. I have spent over 4 1/2 years in the same BN and I can assure you that I have NEVER heard of anyone recieving this training.... EVER. Never even heard of it. SOOOOO going with my theory that everyone in the army has a big freakin mouth, I know this would have gotten around if somone would have. Dosn't fail. Sorry wish I could validate this but it kinda sounds like shinanigans.

I agree, I have 28 years in the Air Force with a very high clearance and I never heard of anything even close to this, though I know of many special training/jobs. Great story though...well except for the lower ranks thing, does anyone really think they would entrust this to lower ranks that could easily just get out after their short commitment is up. Higher ranks mean more responsibility and lifer type mentality.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I agree, I have 28 years in the Air Force with a very high clearance and I never heard of anything even close to this, though I know of many special training/jobs. Great story though...well except for the lower ranks thing, does anyone really think they would entrust this to lower ranks that could easily just get out after their short commitment is up. Higher ranks mean more responsibility and lifer type mentality.

I know some enlisted people are briefed into deeply black SAPs.
Some researchers have concluded the UFO programs are SAPs within other SAPs. So unless you're briefed, I wouldn't expect to hear about it through the grapevine. Although I must admit to hearing "stories" about things I know are highly sensitive, and that I honestly didn't have a need to know. Anything's possible, but something doesn't add up with this story.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No offence, but Many people know people who work in the military. They know that the majority of what they do is classified, and they know that if they told them. they would both be in trouble.

Most people in the air force wont work on anything classified, maybe aircraft with has classified technology...

and these people are highly unlikely to risk their jobs and prison time, just to tell a good story. in extreme cases, be killed(car accident, awol, robbery gone wrong...suicide by tieing head to tree, on golf course. getting in car and speeding off...)

How do you know this "whistle-blower" is actually in the military -- or if he exists at all? How do we know that Alejandro Rojas (the article's author) isn't fabricating the story?

There is nothing to substantiate whether this is a real military person with a real story.

[edit on 12/21/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That depends on thier training. If the training of these UFO informed persons was something like " eliminate your commanders to prevent delicate tactical information falling into enemy hands " or some nonsense like that, then that training might be valid, if completely immoral

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

He proceeded to explain to us the fact that the government had a school at Nellis AFB that dealt with UFOs, interplanetary invasion, and what forces are to do, and where they are to go, on the planet… to regroup. He said that they were told that under no circumstances were they to reveal the information they were told, and that aliens in fact had been visiting the planet for thousands of years.

I wonder whose plan this benefits. Humanity, or the Illuminated Elite?

For all we know maybe the otherworlders are coming to free us and the Elites, of course don't want this and want their forces to fight off the otherworlders off

I fail to see how we can fight off these Aliens if in fact they are malevolent.

The problem is there are two sides to the situation.

The first is that there are benevolent ETs that are looking to uplift us spiritually and prepare us for what is coming in and past 2012. Unfortunately (for us) this is part and parcel of the higher dimensions where they exist and thus we can not normally see this with our physical eyes.

The second is that there are races of ETs who are malevolent and are looking to take over and create slaves (sadly similar to what is already going on vis-a-ve the New World Order. However, these races are 3D mainly and have technology far advanced than ours (like being able to "fly" a planet through the Solar System).

For the malevolent ETs, the government's answer is to try and attack them via physical technology; nothing new there. This will not succeed. And if you were the government, you would downplay or dismiss the benevolent ETs because either they will not harm you or they will not interfere.

On the other hand, the benevolent ETs tell us that the only way to conquer the malevolent ETs is by surrounding the Earth with the bright Light that only comes with people who are on the Path of Love and Light (i.e., the "Lightworkers") which would take a concerted effort of all people on Earth.

So as usual, the government builds underground bunkers, space weapons, re-engineered ET technologies, off-world bases and bunkers and assumes this is their best chance to survive. The government has an idea of what will happen in 2012 and beyond (and they already have clues given to them by their current ET contacts and insiders) but does not believe that the "problems" impact will spread farther than the Earth, either the Earth's surface (thus the underground complexes) or Mars (thus the Mar's bases).

However, either they do not know, do not believe or refuse to believe that the impact of 2012 and beyond will change not only this Solar System, but the Cosmos itself and there is essentially "no where to hide".

The best defense for "fighting" 2012 and malevolent ETs is spiritual, not technical. But as usual, the government is totally wrong because they use the "attack and kill" methodology rather than the Enlightenment methodology. That may have worked up until now, but it will not work in the End Times.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seircram
The best defense for "fighting" 2012 and malevolent ETs is spiritual, not technical. But as usual, the government is totally wrong because they use the "attack and kill" methodology rather than the Enlightenment methodology. That may have worked up until now, but it will not work in the End Times.

If 2012, 2013, 2014 etc comes and goes like any other normal year what do we then?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Thousands of years, and not one strong piece of evidence to support even 1 alien visiting just 1 time. Yea, we got the stories, and we got the eye witness's, and we got the pictures, and we got the videos, but still not 1 piece of evidence a scientist or logic thinker can't debunk. Cave paintings, paintings with something in the background (in my opinion was the moon or sun) but not one piece of evidence. All the crashes, still nothing, mars and moon bases, blurry pics, could be anything, but yet not 1 strong piece of evidence. Every year, every day just more stories, more pics, more videos, but not 1 piece of strong evidence to say "see I told you they were real, and this is after thousands, and thousands of years, with visitation.

If an alien race that flew millions if not billions of light years, came here thousands of years ago, and they did what?..show man how to cut and move rocks?..Come on, really, why not show them how to maybe take care of their health, and not to kill each other, were still doing it, just like they did it back than, only in a modern version. The kings got it all, slaves, the gold, they worshipped them, sound familiar?..Wheres the aliens?..Just like cave paintings that could be anything, in a modern world we have videos and pics that ould be of anything..but still no real proof, not just that 1 big thing that all the people say, yep, thats the real deal and we have proof folks. Think about it, great stories from Pluto, to the bible, to the big screens of hollywood, all we got his great stories, and who ever tells the best story makes the money..."fire in the sky"..."independence day"...see how they all link, doesnt matter supposed to be real or sensational it all fits, their just stories.But not proof!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
An Interesting post. Like several of the members I too have a military background as my member-name states. I have not posted in several years, however some of the "oldtimers" may remenber me. My thoughts on this post are that it is legitiment, albeit not entirely accurate or coherent. And as to the ability of a large group of persons maintaining "secrecy', I assure you that that is not only possible, but indeed occurs daily in the Military, Gvernment and Business.

Keep Up The Good Work
USAFSS-SP

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

And, only two per battallion?

the text actually cites 2 / BRIGADE

which is infiniltly worse

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

interplanetary invasion, and what forces are to do, and where they are to go, on the planet… to regroup.

they have a plan to respond to ` interplanetary invasion ` ?

stop right there - and think about the magnitude of that simple statement for a sec

how are they going to plan for a conflict when they have no idea who is going to invade , how they will invade or where they will invade ???????

further more , and for pure farce [ ex] where to regroup

a critical maxim in military thinking goes like this :

` the first casualty of any operation is the plan `

there now follows a skit , based on a simplified and paraphrased senario :

[ ufo invasion planning officer ] right chaps , when the the aliens invade we will regroup on the islad of cuba

[ private ] ( raises hand ) sir the aliens just turned cuba into a 50 mile deep crater

[ ufo invasion planning officer ] err....................

it really is that idiotic .

<< 1    3 >>

join