It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change or Popular Mechanics ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

The very first thing that stuck out in this video is the guys from PM saying they found the black boxes at the crash site in Shanksville and at the Pentagon. In this video PM is saying that 2 black boxes were found.

Now on Consipiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Jesse stated that the Government said they never recovered ANY of the black boxes. They even interviewed an expert in avation crashes who said there was 0 chance that these boxes could not be found. Then Jesse interviewed a guy who said he was told off the record that all 4 of the black boxes were found.

Now, could someone tell me who has researched this more than me what is the official story from the Government concerning the black boxes? Something isn't matching up here because i thought the official story was none of the black boxes were found which Jeese Ventura claimed in his show and this completely contradicts what the guys from PM are saying in this video.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by curious_soul]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul

Now on Consipiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Jesse stated that the Government said they never recovered ANY of the black boxes.

So Jesse lied about that, as boxes WERE recovered...

i thought the official story was none of the black boxes were found

Instead of just thinking how many were found, try doing some research - hint, research is NOT just visiting conspiracy theory sites, or watching a fictional show on tv.

which Jeese Ventura claimed in his show and this completely contradicts what the guys from PM are saying in this video.

So Jesse was wrong again! He makes that show to entertain, not educate people, it is not a documentary!

[edit on 25/12/09 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by curious_soul

Now on Consipiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Jesse stated that the Government said they never recovered ANY of the black boxes.

i thought the official story was none of the black boxes were found

Instead of just thinking how many were found, try doing some research - hint, research is NOT just visiting conspiracy theory sites, or watching a fictional show on tv.

which Jeese Ventura claimed in his show and this completely contradicts what the guys from PM are saying in this video.

So Jesse was wrong again! Hw makes that show to entertain, not educate people, it is not a documentary!

You could of just answered the [snip] question [snip]. It does appear that the guys from PM were right according to another website and 2 of the boxes were found. One at Shanksville and the one at the Pentagon.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

The boxes in question were from the planes that hit the WTC towers, not Shanksville or the Pentagon. The OS states that none were found from the WTC, as stated in Venturas show.

Care to retract?

The PM line is so riddled with disinfo it really isnt worth an intelligent response. How anybody takes the word of the modern progenetors of yellow journalism is beyond this random internet truthseeker.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

But the government themselves said they didn't find them, so that means the government lied.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join