It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL TWILIGHT ZONES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beaglewithadeagle

maybe your parents were having sex....and didnt want to embaress you.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have a similar story happened to me when i was a little kid maybe around 10-12 years old, I was at my house doing laundry with my mom we were the only ones there, as we are doing laundry i went to go fold clothes like 10 feet away still able to see my mom putting in more clothes into the washing machine, she then appoaches me and starts folding laundry her self then she takes some of the already folded clothes and walks maybe 20 feet away torwards the stairs to the second floor to put away some of the clothes while telling me "ill be back going to put this clothes away" I can see all the way up the stairs from where I am i stopped folding clothes and waited for me because i was a kid and i didnt want to fold clothes so i was keeping an eye out until she came and then i would start again so i waited 5 10 15 20 minutes passed and then finally i was like ok what is happening what is she doing so i go upstairs and she wasnt there so i was like ok??? i never saw her come down and i was there looking the entire time waiting so then i go back down stairs and look at the laundry room thinking oh maybe i got distracted and didnt see her but then again she wasnt there so i looked all around the house and nothing so i went back to where i was folding clothes and was extremely confused just wating for something to happen and then all of a sudden she walks out from the laundry room bringing more clothes to fold like if nothing happened, so I was just there like.... and i asked her what happened to you where did you go and she was like what do you mean? so i explained you went upstairs and never came back down i went upstairs to look for you and you werent there and she was like yeah i came back down like 2 mins after going up and then went to the laundry room to put more clothes and then fold clothes where did you go? one thing i forgot to add was that while i was looking for her i was calling out for her no one replied.... going back to what she was saying she asked me where i went and she also was calling out my name and i told her the entire story and well it just ended in ok that was weird. oh wait another thing i didnt add was that there was no noise everything was extremely quite but i didnt even notice it was quiet until well i analyzed everything that happened, well thats what happened to me, i could be forgetting a couple things because it was a while ago and just until i saw this thread and read the stories is when i remembered it happened to me too

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've heard about these things from friends... they call it "dimension shift." You must have stepped into a parallel dimension for a while and come back.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I once went to a house (to visit friends) and while their respective doors to their rooms were open, nobody was in the house. All the cars that people in the house drove were parked outside. All three of the outside doors were open all the way. Lights were all on, nobody outside, inside, bathrooms, nothing. Nobody answered to names, kinda odd. Did they walk to the store? Some big wreck/crash around the block? (Not uncommon in the area, and we're all first aid/cpr types so it interests us if people are okay.) I walked outside, checked around the building, looked down the corner of the block, ect. Saw none of the people who lived there. Interesting to note, I do not remember seeing any other people, or moving vehicles. But, of course, there may have been a person or vehicle in my sight moving, and maybe I didn't note it. But, I don't remember. I'm pretty sure at this point I was looking for any sign of life. With the thoughts of remembering the series "eerie indiana" I went back inside, checking things out. No appliances were left on, and Dick isn't answering his door. He must be asleep, but he would normally be up at this time on this type of day, or at least answer his door. Besides me, the only other living entity besides a turtle and some fish was a cat.

I picked the cat up, and thinking to myself, "these arses left all the outside doors open!" I took the cat with me in my car, back to my home. I returned the cat in the morning (not more than 5 or 6 hours later) by knocking on the door of the room where the owner was. Very drunk and disgruntled by being awoke, he was surprised to see me drop off the cat. I told him about how I got there at the house and the doors were all open, and nobody was home. I didn't want their night of partying to end with them losing this chick's cat. In reality, the whole experience was messed up, and I thought i'd just kick it out a little bit.

Later, a week or two or maybe more, I tried recounting the experience to the people who lived there over a couple beers at a local bar. And for as much as I tried to be heard, the more they appeared to not notice I was trying to discuss something. It was very odd, as though I weren't allowed to talk about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm... actually reminds me of a movie by stephen king called the Langoliers. From what i remember these people were on a red eye and flew through some kinda time rip and end up in the past where there was no activity or signs of life. Eventhough all the material objects were there, everything was spoiled and useless.

I believe it suggests that we are all time-travellers travelling with time and if u got stuck in the past these pac-man looking things(langoliers) would eventually eat whatever was left.

guess it was a good thing you crossed the dimentional rift back to the present before the Langoliers got you

anyways its a pretty good movie if you got the time, and i even think there's a book, for the ones with even more 'time' to spare

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Both tvs are conectted to the ariel ant. You experienced a bleedover effect because the wires were too close together running parallel or the insulation is too thin or nonexistent and the signal bledover.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join