It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EtInArcadiaEgo

Sure.

The problem is actually 3-fold:

1) It is off topic to the 'spirit of the Opening Post.
2) It attacks some members of ATS without naming names, but your post might prompt others to do so.
3) It suggests NWO agents, a loosely defined descriptor of anyone who has faith in national governments.

Truth, as you might see it, is never an easy discovery... there are always a few strings attached.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

If you post and insult you will be post banned(pb'd) or perma banned. If you troll you will be pb'd or perma banned. Some will think, "that's OK, I'll do what I want and just reregister if I get banned." Let it be known that the staff is VERY good at detecting past banned members and those accounts WILL be terminated. Is it not easier to just abide to the T&C?

well this type of behavior has been going steady and strong in other forums as well not just the 911 threads... crypto, skunkworks, space exploration, and many others in fact most conspiracy on this site.like another member said they tag team ,call names insult your intelligence,just for wanting to discuss in fact I was told by a member not to discuss a certain subject! this happens with such frequency no one wants to participate in any given thread.I long for the days when conspiracies were stimulating and allowed to flourish on ATS,not anymore ats is slowly fading away with conspiracies.
you know when members are becoming disillusioned when threads such as this one is so well received.

edit on 15-8-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I like it when you wave the ban hammer

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
nine more posts...er....i mean yay for moderation

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join