It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

240 Astral Projection/OoBE questions answered!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
reply to post by sphinx551

Well it all depends on the person, this is the first binaural beat I used and I projected the first time I tried.

Here is a link to the download. Give it a try.

Well, I tried this a few times (a couple times in bed) and pretty much I felt light-headed and basically went to sleep at the end of the track from being so relaxed. I will keep trying to have a conscious Astral Projection. I do know that everybody Astral Projects when they go to sleep, it's just that people don't remember.
highlyoriginal, thank you so much for you posts and insight on this topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know you were providing the site for the mp3 and by the way thanks. I just wanted to make everyone aware of the facts. I'm not accusing you of anything, unfortunatly that site was very misleading and could lead some one to a very bad time.
Like I siad sorry if I upset you wasn't my intention, I was just trying to look out.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

No problem, if you have any more questions feel free to U2U me I can try and give you some more info if you need it. It sounds like you're getting close now to getting a conscious projection, and it's good too know that you have read up on your facts (about being in the astral realm every night specifically).

Originally posted by zartanis
I know you were providing the site for the mp3 and by the way thanks. I just wanted to make everyone aware of the facts. I'm not accusing you of anything, unfortunatly that site was very misleading and could lead some one to a very bad time.
Like I siad sorry if I upset you wasn't my intention, I was just trying to look out.

No you didn't upset me or anything, it's just if you have followed any of my posts/threads (check my profile out) I have put a lot of time into explaining astral projection/OoBE through many posts, lots of insight & threads with a ton of info, and I never once brought up drugs other than saying that they hinder the soul from getting closer to any sort of enlightenment. Although some psychedelics work well and can get you to the state of mind to project consciously the problem is you cannot control the experience when it's drug induced so therefore your imagination/hallucinations can take over, not to mention you have a strong chance of forgetting key aspects, and the biggest problem is people who use drugs to try and 'enlighten' themselves never end up integrating their findings (whether true or not) into their lives.

A sober life, with deep meditation will beat any high any day if you know what you're doing (and I've done a lot of drugs so I know that's saying something).

But thanks for pointing out that that website contains information that isn't helpful. I'd like to officially say that I do not condone every link I post, although many I do post are insightful and full of good information, there are ones like the one with the .mp3 that talk about Salvia and such for use to astral project and I don't agree with that. In fact Salvia is very hard to control when used, but I don't want to get into talking about drugs because we can't do so on ATS so I'll stop here

Anyway, anyone has anymore questions hit me up with a U2U or post here I'll try to keep checking back on this thread as much as possible.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join