It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

240 Astral Projection/OoBE questions answered!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
On a website I stumbled across not long ago, there was a question box you could ask anything about astral projection/OoBE or anything spiritual basically and the guy who owns the website got an overwhelming amount of questions and he made it clear he would answer each and every one. This is part 1 of the Q&A and I thought sharing it with ATS would be a great idea since there are many questions answered from someone who has a ton of experience in the area of spirituality and astral projection. Honestly there are a ton of Q&A that have some deep explanations and there are also some basic Q&A but some delve into aspects of spirituality that I think we could all learn something from.

The authors name is Abhishek Agarwal and his website is Astral Project Now

Below is a link to the .pdf file which you can download or open in your browser if it supports .pdfs. I hope you all enjoy reading these Q&A, I think it will help some people answer questions they themselves have been wondering and/or find answers to questions they haven't even thought of yet.

Download the .pdf here

Here is a direct link to the .pdf file online www.astralprojectnow.com...

I wanted to add the part of the .pdf that is about the author and the first few Q&A so you all can get an idea of what to expect from reading this. The first few questions are obviously basic ones, they get more deep as you look further into the Q&A so don't not read this because the first few questions are things you already know, seriously take a look it's a good read!

A Few Lines About Me
I am Abhishek Agarwal - a very regular guy, just like most of you. I was not born with any extraordinary powers, nor do I have a mystical family background! When I was just 16 years old, I stumbled upon Astral Projection absolutely by chance. And after a lot of trials, errors and failures, I finally learnt how to Astral Project at will. I have now been Astral Traveling and Lucid Dreaming since the last 15 years. Needless to say, it has been an exciting and enchanting journey throughout!

And here are the first 10 Q&A to get you all started.

1. What is Astral Projection?
Astral Projection or Out-of-body experience is a process through which our consciousness
leaves our physical body and is free to travel anywhere, unrestricted by our normal physical boundaries. We all unconsciously travel outside our bodies every night when we are asleep. But with the right guidance and practice, we can train ourselves to achieve this with 100% consciousness and awareness.
2. Is everyone able to do Astral Projection?
As I mentioned, everyone does Astral Traveling at night when they sleep. But since they are
asleep, they are doing it unconsciously. And when they wake-up, their astral experiences get distorted and they feel they have just had a dream.
But with training and guidance, almost anyone can have a conscious Astral Projection.
3. When one does Astral Traveling, what is it that "projects" out of his body?
We are made up of several bodies. The grossest and the densest body is our physical body.
The next one is the etheric body or the astral body. This is much less dense compared to the physical body. So during Astral Traveling, it is the astral body that gets “projected”.
I should also mention that for each these bodies, there is a corresponding “plane”. So there is a physical plane, astral plane and so on. So during Astral Projection, the astral body is projected
into the astral plane.
4. Should we be really doing Astral Projection?
When we are born on this physical plane, we all come with a specific purpose. That purpose
may be different for different people. But as we grow older, we forget why we are here. So we wander aimlessly and often end up wasting our lives.
Astral Projection is one way to help us know why we are here in the first place. So I sincerely feel we all should learn this amazing art and give a positive direction to our lives.
5. How much does Astral Projection cost?
You would be surprised, but there were actually 4 people who asked me this question!
The answer is - Astral Projection doesn’t cost you anything in terms of money. It is not
something that you purchase. It is an art that you learn. The only real cost involved is your time, effort and dedication.
6. What is the best, easiest, infallible and fastest method that works for everyone?
Everyone is different, with different personalities and beliefs. So unfortunately, there is no best and easiest method that works for everyone. There are hundreds of Astral Projection techniques available. You need to see which one suits you best.
7. What are the best visualization techniques for reaching the vibration stage quickly?
As I said earlier, there is no best technique that will help everyone to achieve the vibration stage. However, Robert Monroe’s vibration technique is the most popular since many people have reported great success with it.
8. How can I learn to project quickly without having to take herbs such as Salvia
Divinorum?
I never recommend taking herbs or drugs to achieve Astral Projection. It is safest to practice without any external aids.
Also, unfortunately, there is no “quick” way to achieve Astral Projection. You will require
patience and dedication. But if you follow the right guidance, you can drastically cut down on your learning curve, and often see success in a few weeks instead of years.
Also, I would recommend staying away from anyone who claims to teach you “techniques” that
can help you project “instantly”
9. How to get into a trance easily for intentional OBEs
A good way to get into a trance is to comfortably lie down at night, and watch yourself going to sleep. Try to relax your physical body, but at the same time, try not to go to sleep.
For the first few nights, you might end up sleeping. But with practice, you will learn how to control your mind and stay awake during the entire process.
10. Can Astral Projection actually be done?
Yes, Astral Projection is definitely possible, and can actually be done consciously. There are thousands and thousands of people who can do it at will.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hmm this is pretty interesting and informative - i'm gonna have to bookmark it and read it all later..

thanks for bringing this to my attention!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

No problem, share it with others as well who may not see this thread. I think it's good to get others perspective when it comes to spirituality, and these questions help answer some things that we all want to know and be able to define in our own minds.

Also, I added the first 10 questions from the Q&A to my OP (note there are plenty of more sophisticated Q&A if you take a look at the rest of them in the .pdf).

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
That website looks dodgy to me. If his book is so good then why isn't it available in book stores or available through Amazon?

If you want to learn about Astral Projection, you're better off buying Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, which is one of the best books available on the subject and it's cheaper.

But thanks for the Q&A PDF, I shall read it later.

voodoowhodo.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
That website looks dodgy to me. If his book is so good then why isn't it available in book stores or available through Amazon?

First I never claimed the book was good, I haven't read the guys book. However, there are plenty of great books out there that haven't gotten the proper attention they deserve. Just because the author from this website is not some award winner doesn't mean the information contained within his book and on his website isn't informative and factual (well as factual as you can get when it comes to spirituality). I'm not saying everything this guy has to say is stuff you should base your spiritual life upon, however so far everything he has emailed me has been very organized information that I found helpful for not just myself, but for others as well.

So anyway, take a look at the .pdf if you want too. There is a lot of information which may open up your mind more than it was prior to reading the Q&A.

Oh and by the way, this guy hands out all this information for free in emails and on his site has some free stuff. He is selling a book he has published, but just because he is trying to make a living doesn't mean the information is untrue or not worth looking into.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Its a bunch of typical questions people ask about AP, going through a few of the questions it does not seem like the guy is trying to put anyone on the wrong path..

He even states if people tell you that you can AP like that to be skiddish about it or dont even trust them..

So far from what I know of AP/Death and so on, this is actually a good book to read if you are interested in it... From what I have read so far...

For true beginners in AP I would say read it, it can be a good way for you to learn some things... There are other sites like Astral Pulse i think and Robert Bruce and Monroe and so on, Just dont take 1 word for it research and find a way that dits you on how to do these things..

Anyway good book so far.. I will give a complete review later when I am done..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! I'll read all the questions/answers and then post my opinon here

cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
highlyoriginal, have you ever felt like you fell in your bed and then just woke up? Is this the spiritual body returning back to the physical body at an end of Astral Projection experience?
I had quite a few of these falling sensations and still am trying to astral project.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Well from a lot of research, and from what I believe, you leave your physical body every time you sleep. For example, you could be in a dream state but in the astral realm, and I could run into you while having a conscious astral projection in the astral plane.

That feeling of being "snapped" back into your physical body is a classic sign of returning to your physical body from being in your astral body. My first OoBE I left my headphones on while I went into the astral realm, and the headphones were connected to the computer which 2 hours into my experience it went into hibernation mode and made the sounds windows makes when shutting down and I snapped back to my body. It felt very odd and I wish I would have had a way to turn off the sound after I projected as to not have that occur.

So it sounds like you're dreaming and it's possible you are going somewhat lucid and your physical body is making the connection that you are asleep (since it sounds like you haven't trained yourself in lucid dreaming). I suggest learning how to have lucid dreams before attempting to astral project. This helps some people get to where they wish to end up - which is being able to project whenever they wish. I have had lucid dreams but not many I can recall, I just happened to be able to astral project when I tried and find it hard to do so still sometimes. You really should read some stuff about the 7 chakras; being balanced throughout oneself makes for a better life experience. Let me know if you have any other questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Does Lucid Dreaming feel more real and physical than an Astral Projection?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just visited the site the OP is recommending:
Astral Project Now

From the beginning I thought that something was wrong. Yes, it was a commercial site trying to get you hooked.

I read something from the page and saw it was basically as an advertisement and decided to leave, closed the tab where it was open, got an annoying pop up, that wouldn't allow me even to close the browser:

W A I T B E F O R E Y O U G O !

CLICK THE *CANCEL* BUTTON RIGHT NOW
TO STAY ON THE CURRENT PAGE.

I HAVE ARRANGED A VERY SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR YOU!

In my opinion, that tells something very fundamental about it

So I wonder whose wallet I have made more fat again when confidently surfing on the site that somebody recommends on the internet

-v

[edit on 20-12-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Does Lucid Dreaming feel more real and physical than an Astral Projection?

Well a lucid dream is a dream you are consciously having, but the rules of the 'dream world' still apply. Although certain aspects of lucid dreaming and astral projection are alike, they are still very different.

I gathered some text to help me explain this to you a bit...

In truth, lucid dreaming and astral projection are only two ways of gaining access to the realms of the astral. Lucid dreamers simply miss the conscious out-of-the-body (OOBE) experience. In both cases, you are totally aware. In case of lucid dreams, your control over your dreams depends on your expertise in lucid dreaming. In case of astral projection, one is totally aware and can fully control what one does.

In case of astral projection, you might enter the astral realms bearing restrictive thoughts and beliefs that have no value in the astral realms and do not function there. You will need some time to learn the ways of the new world you have stepped into. In case of lucid dreaming, you are not restricted by any boundaries and you know it. The sheer freedom and expansiveness of a lucid dream might make you lose focus and thereby lose lucidity. Just as you have to practice to get used to the astral world, you have to practice to maintain the lucidity of a lucid dream.

In lucid dreaming, you are at your creative best, which is why you can create any experience and any scenario with ease. In case of an astral projection, your focus is more on exploring unknown realms than on creating scenarios for wish fulfillment.

Read the whole article here.

I hope that clears things up for you. What I suggest to you is before you attempt to astral project, is to say some sort of mantra to yourself, something to help you remember your experience. For example:

"I will have a complete memory of my experience in the astral realm when I return to my physical body."
repeat 5 times

I usually say something along those lines, say whatever is comfortable for you. You can add on to what I said, or change it up, the point is to tell yourself that you will remember the experience. In the case that you do astral project, you will definitely know you were not lucid dreaming, you can feel the difference, and saying the mantra will help solidify your memory of the experience.

Positive vibes sent your way, maybe it will aid you in your attempts at projecting successfully

[edit on 21-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Positive vibes sent your way, maybe it will aid you in your attempts at projecting successfully

Well, lately I have started having these vibrations all over my body when I am in bed. They are slight but are vibrations non the less.
I think I am on the right track to having a successful Astral Projection.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
S&F looks like it may be a good read later. =)

love and light

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Do you get these vibrations while meditation, or simply just by lying down? If it's just from lying down, that could be sub-conscious trying to tell you something. If it's while meditating, then yes you are getting closer to your goal. You will successfully project, honestly I suggest using some binaural beats they help a lot, at least for me they do. Make sure to use headphones and use in a setting where you'll be alone and undisturbed. And obviously don't use while driving or anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If it's while meditating, then yes you are getting closer to your goal. You will successfully project, honestly I suggest using some binaural beats they help a lot, at least for me they do. Make sure to use headphones and use in a setting where you'll be alone and undisturbed. And obviously don't use while driving or anything.

Yes, the vibrations happen only when I am meditating and I listen to Isochronic tones (something different and more effective than Binaural Beats):
iso-tones.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well it all depends on the person, this is the first binaural beat I used and I projected the first time I tried.

Here is a link to the download. Give it a try.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Here is a link to the download. Give it a try.

Thank you. I am open to new suggestions.
I am willing to try and do believe that I will astral project.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Guys this is my first post and I never felt a need to post until now. I know we're not suppose to discuss drugs but with all the links on this post taking users to sites pushing salvia I feel I need to speak up. These sites are giving people a false sense of security, because this is not a fast way to OBE's or something to be taken lightly. This is not a safe marijuana substitute or a drug kids should be able to get their hands on. Not going to get into specifics because that not why I'm here and I want to respect the rules. I just want everyone to know this can be dangerous, including physical injuries, if not used by a trained individual.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zartanis

Just because the link I provided talks about Salvia doesn't mean I condone it. If you check out the link I provided it's to an .mp3 file of self hypnosis. This can help you out to get into the mental/body state you need to be in to get to the astral realm/have OoBE. So I'm not telling anyone to use drugs, I haven't said that once.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join