It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas Girl Says 'Superman' Hero Lifted Car Off Her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
. . . Maybe this guy is an asleep avatar, numb that suddenly had a flash of his condition and unleashed his power to help the girl and then fell asleep his conscience again... Who knows when he will have another flash or even wake up permanently...???

Maybe we are all asleep avatars.
Who knows when any of us will wake up permanently?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

I agree its a combination of instinct and Adrenaline. Was teh same for me I didn' think at all its like i was on autopilot. Even now when I think of what happened its almost as if someone else had control of me.

So amaizing really.

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"Someone, for example, who is to catch a plane, finds that the taxi breaks down on the way to the airport; a second taxi called also breaks down - just like that...just like that? Could you really believe in such a coincidence? The plane in question crashes thirty minutes later, leaving no survivors. Another person, an old and rheumatic woman and barely able to walk, starts to cross a street. There is a loud horn blast and a screeching of tires, but this person is miraculously able to leap to safety."

How is this explained? It was not yet her time to die and so her Higher Self intervened. In one hundredth of a second the Higher Self triggered a reaction in her which, for a few seconds, provided enough strength to her muscles to enable her to execute the leap which saved her life. Adrenaline released into the blood can make it possible to flee from imminent danger, or to defeat the unbeatable through anger or fear. In too strong a dose, however, adrenaline becomes a lethal poison.

It isnt only the cerebral canal which is able to conduct messages between the Higher Self and the Astral body. Another channel exists sometimes in dreams - or, I should even say, in sleep. At certain times during sleep, your Higher Self is able to call your Astral body to itself and, either communicate instructions or ideas, or to regenerate it in some way, replenishing its spiritual strength or enlightening it in regard to solutions to important problems. For this reason, it is essential your sleep is undisturbed by intrusive noise or by nightmares resulting from harmful impressions received during the day. Perhaps you will better understand the importance of your old French saying: Night brings counsel.

The physical body in which you exist at the moment is already very complex, but still, it is nothing compared with the complexity of the process of evolvement which occurs with Astral bodies and Higher-selves. In order to allow ordinary people on your planet to understand as easily as possible, I will make my explanation in the simplest terms.

Your Astral body, which inhabits every normal human being, transfers to its Higher Self all the sensations that are experienced during a lifetime in a physical body. These sensations pass through the immense filter of nine Higher-selves before arriving in the ethereal ocean that surrounds The Great Spirit. If these sensations are based essentially on materialism, the Higher-selves have enormous trouble filtering them, just as a water filter clogs quicker if it filters dirty water than if the water was already clear.

If, through the numerous experiences you have in your life, you ensure your Astral body benefits in a spiritual sense, it will acquire more and more spiritual understanding. One body in time, which can vary from 500 hundred to even 15 000 thousand of your Earth years, your Higher Self will have nothing more to filter." The Angel Thoa From Michel Desmarquets Book the Thiaoouba Propphecy

So your answer on how this is possible according to the Highest Conscious beings in the Universe is...Adenaline.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Well, atleast someone took the time to look at the scientific evidence and not talk about OBE-s, spiritual things and so on :/

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

I cant help buy think you just ruined any chance of this event being called some kind of christain miracle. Why would something apparently all good and mighty temporarily give you strength just to hurt people trying to help you? These are obviously much more random then crackpot religious nonsense...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
I'm waiting to hear the classic Christian line of "it is a miracle."

then take this word from the dictionary of every language

i for one believe that an extra ordinary thing is like a miracle , a person can not do something like that every day.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

That's an interesting thought.

You know what, I can agree with you, Melyanna. And maybe, just maybe there'll be more and more humans who develop those kinds of abilities. However, potentially, it'll split humankind into two categories. The ones who possess it and the ones who don't.

EVERYBODY posses these abilities of 'moving' energies
Humans only have to learn HOW to tap in the Quantum Energy Field to get a grip on how they can make miracles happen at free Will.

The whole body chemistry is partly influenced by 'fluids' the body itselves produces (hormones and such) but that only works in the 'matter' (material sunstance).

The other part, which is much more powerful, works on energy that the aurafield receives (brain/heart chakra receptors) from the Quantum Field.

Sciene is on edge of a breakthrough to understand the working of this principle.

One of the mechanisms is this: the moment one does focus consiously on a 'miracle' to happen, it doesn't happen bc the observer changes (influences) the wave of the quantum field.

When, however, we could learn how to 'by pass' the conscious brain, miracles would happen all the time.

Peace!

[edit on 12/20/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I agree completely. When I was in the 8th grade a buddy and me were riding four wheelers and he flipped his (he had a grizzly 660). It landed on top of him and I picked it up off him and set it off him to the side to where he could get up. That's a lot of weight for someone that young. I don't know how I did it because I wasn't in very good physical shape whatsoever, yet somehow I managed it. I don't know if anyone else believes in God, but I believe he gives us the strength and power in these types of circumstances, and that's how we do it.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i am sure adrenaline pays a big part but a human body is capable of doing these feats it has just forgotten how. think about it little chimpanzees can pick up 300 pounds per arm why can't a human a much more evolved primate do same or better because we have been trained over centuries not too. when i was 10 i had to clean my fathers shop and my step mother told me i had to put an unbroken pallet under a v8 engine . she told me i had to have that whole job done if i wanted to go to movies. she didn't want me to goto movies so she game me what she knew to be an impossible task guess what i did i picked up that engine by hand not very high but enough where i could move it to new pallet and i thought i was dying in the process . she came back saw i had completed the clean up and told me to take my bath and get ready for bed after
she and my dad left i went and put the engine back on the broken pallet and painted the whole place with blue calk dust like you refill a chalk line with. but thats another tale . point is your body has the capability you just don't realize it
don't beleive me here is simple test grab a set of scales squeeze with all your might and see what weight you gripped don't be suprised if its 3or 4 hundred pounds.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
dont know if this is a similar feat but have any of you seen the clip of the tibetian monks taken outside in minus zero + and wrapped in a cold wet towel and they can meditate and make the towel steam till its bone dry?

mind over matter with training but not as quick.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Did I miss something? I do not doubt this story, but what happened to the driver of the car who hit the girl? When I read the article it only mentioned the girl and the superman as witnesses..

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i find it interesting in just browsing the posts that many are skeptical of such possibility, yet throughout human history we have had different types of stories and events take place to support the situation

the human body is an incredible machine capable of much, most of which we dont even realize

not all the time but many times when it comes down to it, and something needs to be done, the human body can often times rise to the task

you would find me hard-pressed to make a bet saying theres something the human body is impossible of doing

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

great story!!
thanks.

but I believe we all have an ability, when circumstances are right, to bend the laws of nature to some extent.

most definitely.
well said.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't get it, can no-one read ?

It is not a miracle or unexplainable. We are primates, with the same inherent abilities as all primates. Orangutans are 8 times stronger than us, not because they have more muscle, but because they use them differently.

" High Energy Lineal Vibration Training " ( not to be confused with Power Plates and other such low energy devices ) use this exact principle to put people into full fight or flight were they routinely move 8 times their own weight 43 times a second.

As long as people continue to see us as not part of the animal kingdom, their education and understanding will be limited.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's a fairly simple explanation. Adrenaline that gets released in moments of crisis, allow you to use muscles that you usually wouldn't use, to prevent your body from getting any serious injuries. We only use a fairly low amount of our total muscle mass, day to day.

I saw a T.V program a while back, where they hypnotized a guy to use the muscles he needs, to lift up a car when they tell them him to. They told him whilst hypnotized, that his sister is trapped underneath, and he needs to save her. And he did it, lol, but was fairly sore afterwards. He was just an average guy, medium build.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Alesanjin]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Yep its wonderfull to think that you could unlock a hidden power and make the illusion of justice a reality. That you could protect your loved ones or yourself in a horrible accident.

You dont ever have to watch somone die infrount of you crushed under a car.... you can just lift it and save them yourself.............Right? I mean OBVIOUSLY if you arent able to lift the car and have to watch somone bleed to death in frount of you then God doesnt love you or you are just a lesser human.

Are you mad?

Illusion of justice?

I agree the title shouldn't be claiming the guy is like "superman", but really? It pisses you off that someone would be blessed enough to be able to save someone else? Cry me a river why don't ya! Cry unfair! If I could be hit by a car and not saved in order than everyone else on the planet would never be hit by a car again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Selfishness is the root of stupidity.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
See there are such things as superheroes. Just doesn't happen often. There is still plenty of good in the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It could be a state of mind , lets face it shaolin monks do some "impossible" things. Not being impaled on a spear on which you have rested your bodyweight for instance. There are many things that people do which would otherwise be considered impossible. Fire walking, coals in the mouth, climbing ladders made of razor blades without damaging the body, and fast healing feats all fall within the realm of impossibility but are none the less recorded phenomena.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I believe this correlates with the biblical "faith as small as a mustard seed".

I believe in these circumstances people overlook doubt. They have FAITH. This man wanted to save this child...he saw himself doing it...HE DID IT...He didn't doubt...That's what it's all about.

S&F

A2D

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Must have been a glitch in the Matrix.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join