It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE – British Peer: Copenhagen Summit Has Established A World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
www.infowars.com

Amid all the mainstream media reports of the talks in Copenhagen “limping” to a close and having failed, Lord Christopher Monckton, reporting from the summit, has stated that the only goal of the conference was to implement the framework and the funding for a world government – which he asserts has been achieved.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Vinveezy]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Vinveezy]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
the new world order ahs been working for a one world govt. for literally over 100 years. not it seems they are closer than ever to achieving it.

Cop 15 was NEVER for global warming it has always been for establishing this. a pone world government.

this is a call to arms. all ATS members must help STOP the new world order. i am asking that you all go to your family and show them the truth. but a new world order DVD and give it to tem for c-mass. we ate at the eleventh hour now.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yeah yeah yeah.......so what.....
and you listen to someone who has his nose in thatchers knickers

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
yeah yeah yeah.......so what.....
and you listen to someone who has his nose in thatchers knickers

Now that is funny! A bit rude...but funny!

I have no time time for the Rusty Lady or any of her cronies but Lord Monkton has been talking a lot of sense and is either trying to redeem his past or has some other agenda yet to be revealed..I suppose all we can do is watch this space

B

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What I find amazing is this? This has been in the press for years, and people are just starting to take this seriously. The powers that be have been at this for a long time.
I also think Lord Monkton is trying to redeem himself. His past has been somewhat shady, and now he seems to be coming out with all this information. Or is he being the patsy again, releasing just enough information to think we have the story? When he is really leading us off the trail? Sometimes, I find him genuine, then other times- he sounds like a man who got screwed over and is out for vengence.
This is an interesting thread and I will be watching for updates?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

this is a call to arms. all ATS members must help STOP the new world order. i am asking that you all go to your family and show them the truth. but a new world order DVD and give it to tem for c-mass

Well said. If what they do is operate in hidden, underhand ways, the best response is to expose the hidden agenda. The most intelligent 'call to arms' simply equates to counteracting the failings of the MSM.

As you suggest, it's time to get more pro-active - you could even say to deny ignorance.

new topics

top topics

join