It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Internet will be taken down when we need it most

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When the 'mutation' occurs and the 'forced vaccinations' begin, the Internet will be taken down by the Conficker virus, which we will be told was created by the 'Iranian Cyber Army'. The war on Iran will begin.

In reality it's a false flag attack by the CIA (financed by the Global Elite), they need to take the Internet down to stop 'Truth' films from spreading around and stop us from researching vaccines ourselves. We are the enemy and this is our main form of communication. We're about to be attacked with toxic vaccines, it will be an easy job scaring us into receiving the vaccine as long as we cannot communicate with each other. Knowledge is Power!

Today's False Flag attack on Twitter is the first step of the 'Iranians attacked the Internet' propaganda. The Rockefeller's hate the Internet!

False Flag Attack on Twitter

As if Iranians would really be stupid enough to write this kind of provocative junk. I just worry that there are a lot of people who are gullible enough to believe this, after watching so much X Factor and Big Brother

"We shall strike if the leader orders, we shall lose our heads if the leader wishes."

"We Control And Manage Internet By Our Power, So Do Not Try To Stimulation Iranian Peoples To"

[edit on 19-12-2009 by jameshawkings]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I agree. When our forms of communication are down and we're left in the dark,then things are going to really be bad!

Let's make the most of it while we can!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

It is true that in a major case of a false flag panic campaign the first thing to be manipulated is going to be the social networking sites. Twitter, reddit, youtube, will either go down, or be very cropped.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Maybe it's time for folks to get their amateur radio license and get organized?
They recently dropped the Morse Code requirement.
When phones and internet are down this may be the only long-range communication that the masses will have access to.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The "Iranian Cyber Army"?
fantastic!

Can the internet really be "taken down"? I feel, just like with radio, there will always be the gurus who can whip something up with no less that a pop can, some duct tape, a discarded candy wrapper and an old cell phone. The internet is by far man's greatest accomplishment (IMHO) and I cant see it being brought to its knees without a serious fight. Even then we will find ways to communicate. It is hard wired into our brains. Life is stronger than any of mans ideas and it will power through just about anything we can devise and execute.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by underduck]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by underduck]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Internet is like a sitting duck in a shooting gallery. If and when TPTB or anyone else wants to take it down it will disappear mid-keystroke.

The ham radio idea is a real good one.. I did not realize the morse code requirement had been dropped. Were I living in the States I would have one immediately.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by expat2368]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
the internet isn't stored in one place, its so vast i think it would be impossible for even an army of hackers to take over the internet as a whole.

the only way i see the internet going down is if Internet Service Providers are told to turn it off.

there are only hundreds (maybe thousands) of ISP company's however your looking at billions possibly trillions of websites hosted on hundreds of thousands of servers.

quite the task.

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
the internet isn't stored in one place, its so vast i think it would be impossible for even an army of hackers to take over the internet as a whole.

the only way i see the internet going down is if Internet Service Providers are told to turn it off.

there are only hundreds (maybe thousands) of ISP company's however your looking at billions possibly trillions of websites hosted on hundreds of thousands of servers.

quite the task.

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Alaskan Man]

I think it could be done IF all of these viruses that have caused problems on the net and even penetrated government security were preliminary tests to see what each virus was capable of. Imagine trying to break into a house by collecting copies to the keys of every door over the course of a few months. Once you are in it would be easy to burn it down from within. Same goes to getting into servers. Only difference being that the hackers quite possibly have been collecting for years. When it comes to the computer world there isn't much that's impossible.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

I will not give any details because I do not want to give anyone any ideas but the Internet is very open to attack and not by hackers.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Internet is centralized in some respect but by its nature localized. Most data and knots are localized in California and other parts of USA. It is very easy to shut down main ISPs - then will be internet crippled as we know it now. BUT if you are connected via community network then you can be connected at least with your neighbors who are connected to other neighbors and so on. Unless massive EMP happen last mile (WIFI) infrastructure will work. Than is possible to interconnect local networks by new links. It is not expensive now to build quite good links and it will be hard work for TPTB to shut them down. If you are now connected via DSL or other type of wire, invest into WIFI client/router and good directed anthena.
I'm also thinking about HAM radio ...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

quite the task.

It is vast, but by the example of taking out the DNS's partially works, if one nailed Network Solutions plus Mae East and West and the main routing system in Canada as well, 99% of North America would go "dark."

Consider this speculation as I like the internet and all it offers.

The correct form of recombining polymorphic encryption engine virus with a MB record killer that operated across only a few platforms (Unix/Win/Mac) would do the trick. But the virus would have to be in parts that could be put together using CGI or PHP and then implemented as a protected system service that was timed to deploy at the same time in all the servers. They (virus creators) would also have to make sure that the timing was late, as in two months from the deployment date to insure that the virus was embedded in all the back up files.

Internet security is a lot like military security, with the exception that the people at the top are a lot more intelligent ;-)

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/19.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I seriously doubt that the internet will be shut down by anyone. It's not just as easy as pulling a cable and disconnect it.

The internet is Vast and Huge. It consist of MANY (And I mean many) connections.

However, if this eventually would happen, most of us would become blind and not being able to see the world as a whole.
Communications will be crippled, thus making us blind.

But; those who wants to shut down the internet have absolutely no idea about the following:
They WILL face a lot of resistance from the internet geniuses and enthusiasts around the world (Commonly known as hackers, which actually developed and develops the internet.) These people will never acknowledge the end of the internet, ever. These people is making a living of the internet. It is their passion, and perhaps life. They will never let it go. Never.
The internet is perhaps the best protected entity in the world.

As you can see, I have my doubts.

-0rigin

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Who ever took down twitter (Iranian or not), taking down a single web site isn't going to impress anybody but an amateur.

As everyone knows, the internet is spread out all over the place. There are major and minor nerve centers. If you can take down THOSE, then you can slow the internet down because all the requests have to detour and, just like on a road, it can create a "traffic jam."

But I'm not overly impressed with the twitter take down. Some knuckle head in twitter's IT department probably had a password of "password" or "twitter" or something stupid like that.

Do you have wireless? The most popular password on a "locked" wireless network is admin.

(Edited to delete part of my post that was way off thread.)

[edit on 12/19/2009 by Genfinity]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

The Internet will be taken down when we need it most

Your assessment is, painfully, most likely pretty much spot on. The internet is here at the convenience of those in power and the moment that it might become a problem for them by offering us, the people, too much avenue, it will be gone.

I have no doubt.

After that, we will again learn how to write with pens and pencils, speak with our voice over what phone lines are available and appreciate even the propaganda we are fed from the media.

I have harped on this subject for years... there will be one last 'perfect' day when all was as it was and then thereafter, never the same again.

We had one such experience, though by contrast limited, was 9.11.

There will surely be more to come.

S&F

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ah, yes, the "daily sacrifice" will be taken away.

Expect it.

Is it not a daily sacrifice for some of us? Aren't there other things you are neglecting for the sake of pursuing knowledge? Haven't some of us made truth a priority and are diligently searching for it? Do some of you not forgo pleasures in order to spend time here?

Then again, daily sacrifice for others may be their employment. That is crashing too. Many types of daily sacrifices are being done away with.

The internet is serving our purpose, but it is also serving theirs. They are able to track and determine who "knows too much" and who the trouble makers are. Even if you are a "read only" they know the sites you are visiting.

History has always shown that those who will not adhere to the controls in place (aka "non-believers") are always destroyed by the "invisible hand of god" (aka "the human control enforcers").

Unless there is an EMP attack, perhaps the internet will gradually be dovetailed to provide information which is dictated by a monopoly. As you all well know, it is the victor who rewrites history. This is probably one reason many sites with amazing information are gradually being replaced with dis-information.

Internet may be taken down for a while for some *tweeking*. When it comes back up, the info allowed will only be what *they* want people to know. But then again, it could just be quietly infiltrated, much like our disappearances will be. One day, you will realize there is no controversial information. It could happen gradually over a period of time. It will be phased out by the new Smart Growth plans of how the New Earth is transforming. Attention will be diverted.

I expect most of us will have *disappeared* by then.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Water Towers can be seen from a good distance. In almost every town there is a water tower, generally only 2 or 3 per town. If you have a common meeting point internet won't matter for anything. Just a thought start thinking of alternatives to the internet.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

i literally just read about the twitter hack and immediately suspected false flag for internet take-down. good call man. I think its time to start up the militias for real. everyone on this site needs to start a militia. EVERY citizen needs to join. b/c they have millions of foreign troops just waiting...salivating at the though of rounding us up. its time to organize NOW. before the internet is taken down. NOW NOW NOW. im in little rock. anyone on here near me needs to get in touch with me. the time for an organized resistance was like ten years ago...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
CB radios are a must - very inexpensive and can be as convenient as a cell phone. There are some very good Walkie Talkies for short distance communication as well...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A cell based approach in the event of the internet going down will work well and they know it.

Groups of people acting based on their views will cause nightmares for TPTB should such a thing be attempted. You see it every day, the "war" on terror has failed due to this fact. With all the resources thrown at it the threat still remains as large as it ever was.

The internet going off line would only P#ss off a lot more people. Breaking communication lines does not change mindset which would be their ultimate goal. In fact the internet is their biggest weapon to do that very thing.. Things going down from time to time happens, no big shakes.

Radio is fine but can be jammed real easy so trust me if it gets that bad, it won't work. Common sense does always!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The best thing to own at any time is the means of communication.
If you can't own it, you can cripple it.
Plus the cointelpro infiltration of various segments of it.

Yes, the social sites will be hit first.
Yes, the only reliable short and long distance mode left will be amateur radio. Over it you can do voice, morse, digital, email, and others. In order to (legally) use the bands that really travel far you need the second or third of three license classes. Otoh, short bursts are really hard to trace.

Let's hope we never have to go there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join