It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets just say.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
That R.A.T.S isnt exactly what its cracked up to be. One thing i did notice is that alot of the members i saw in there are now banned. My question is, is that if R.A.T.S is really above secret? why on earth do people get punished for asking questions. I may be talking alot of hogwash right now, but i guess im a little baffled as to why i have 3 profound members on my sharp friends list who are now BANNED!!

I honestly dont want any replies to this thread, unless some else has lost someone during the call of duty.

I guess im just having a rant. I find R.A.T.S difficult to navigate and may i say ...unfullfilling. This is not directed at any MOD, nor A.T.S in its self, but more intending to draw out any one else who thinks that R.A.T.S is a bit overdone, and not what they thought.

Experiences anyone?? Or am i alone ?

[edit on 19/12/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its my understanding that RAts is ...uh..for some of the more intense/contriversial postings.
Ithink many of the members you notice that were banned, I don't think the thread started in RATS....but was moved there do to the subgect matter. But I truely don't know for sure.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I was disappointed too by rats forum.

Not much going on in there, lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
my point exactly, the fear thats impregnated on ATS, no replies.... i shall say no more but other than to say this thread is

CLOSED!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Make your title of the thread more accurate as to what it contains. Is it really that hard?.... well have fun whining....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

No worries, whats your name wtahgksghdfhgdis? im simply asking if other members have experienced the lack of fullfillment that i have joining R.A.T.S, no whining, just asking. Why do you have to be an intelligent buttocks about it mate....Fornicate canceled pal !

Besides, coming from someone who has minus 3000 points, do you believe you have anything of substance to contribute to this thread? let alone this site ? Ponder, then get back to yourself....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I must say, that comment is one way of beating round the bush hey Scuba, I myself havnt had the luxury of joining R.A.T.S, im still lurking to a degree.

I agree with you though, got nothing nice to say, dont say it at all. I see your point, valid, but im censored until i gain the Secret Forum membership.

top topics

join