It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I do with almost 9000 ATS points?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have nearly 9000 ATS points, and I don't know what to do with it! Is there any special things you can do with that many?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You could join RATS I'm waiting to get in, I know its a slow forum and all, I just want the key and the abilty to see and research everything.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
You could join RATS I'm waiting to get in, I know its a slow forum and all, I just want the key and the abilty to see and research everything.
I'm already in RATS, there not much there.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey pal, dont go around flaunting those kinds of points will ya.

Black mail, extortion, and kidnappings have taken place over far less.

Personally I keep mine where no one will ever look, on my nightstand in a coffecan that reads " ATS POINTS"

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I still propose that we are able to give them to each other so we can bet.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Do they rollover like cell phone minutes
?
You could give them to newbies so they can start a thread.

Wait...

You could trade them for carbon emission credits?

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with them.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well it's like those places you go to play games for tickets,... then when your done , you can trade them in on something cool like a pack of gum, a whistle, a big ball,or I think you might be able to trade them in for a ATS pencil.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I would spend them on anything, if you get to a million TPTB will take you outside and make you have an accident.

Remember, spend spend spend, it's critical for the economy

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
the points are pointless,

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've got way more than that and not much that I really want to do with them

Too bad there isn't a (by invitation only) poker forum here on ATS where we could play and use our respectively earned ATS points !
Lots of fun and enjoyment to be had ... and way safer than some of those online poker establishments ... at least we wouldn't stand to lose much more than the tinfoil hats on our heads !

Hint, hint ... mods

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
10.000 points to ban another member for 24 hours

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

That's a fun idea and could add some more community spirit to the board.

But I want to keep my tin foil hat, I made it special

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Save them and let them build, some members see them as a "respect level", thus if you have a lot of points you may be more likely to be listened to. But since they are not displayed on our mini-profiles anymore one would have to go to the main profile to view them. Of course you could go to the ATS Store. RATs is not worth 5,000 points, but you already know that apparently, so really there is not much you can do with the points. Just see how many you can get I guess.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
When I was first on ATS I tried to use the Chat feature and it would not work. Someone told me you needed over 2000 points to use the chat. I logged in once after I got 2000 and no one was on.

The idea was to use chat as a place we could all meet while listening to the Coast to Coast AM Radio show over the net.

Aside from that, i have no idea what the points can really do for you. We need s good list. I am sure there must be an ATS post covering this someplace.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How exactly is RATS different than the regular ATS forums, I've always been curious about it? What goes on there, or will I remain in the dark until I can buy my way in with points?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It is 200 points to use the chat feature I believe. Also, sometimes chat is full of people, sometimes not, it really just depends.

reply to post by bigern

RATs is different from all the other forums because no search engine can find anything posted in there, plus it is more private as only members who have bought access for 5,000 points (then 250 a month after that) can read what you post. Hope that helped...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

So it's like TPTB of ATS

Ironic

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You could get plastic surgery on your lips to fix the damage done by all the sucking necessary to get 9k points.

hehehe j/k

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hold onto them. You may need a build up for that rare occasion when you completely lose your cool, have a post locked/dropped and get docked a bunch of points... not that I've had that happen or anything...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Over the years I've lost 9k points for oneline posts. Like this one.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join