It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something wrong with redheads?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Awwwwwwww babe!!! At least you are more honest with your feelings!! And sis, men are are OK; but they DO NOT define you.... You are an amazing, beautiful WOMAN in your own right... Your hair colour has NOTHING to do with it, but if the man in your life only see's you as an extension of himself, something nice and familiar to grab onto in the night.. Is that what defines your life? You, as a Woman? ... I really hope not!! We have been through too much to revert to that!.. yet i DO appreciate that a womans love is MORE than a sacrifice.. Its everything she is.... I just hope that that "man" is worthy of you.. But as we all feel the same about our men; who is? Who on this whole earth could be worthy of you?...... I hope you are seeing your worth right now.... Coz men do... And in this sanctioned mechanism... I hope you find your guy xxxxx kendra xxx Mannn i REALLY hope so, but i ahve probably got the wrong end of the stick again as is my custom..... Its meant in the right way though, just know you have a mate here xxx

Edit for my sisx

[edit on 073131p://f55Tuesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

Awwwwwwww babe!!! At least you are more honest with your feelings!! And sis, men are are OK; but they DO NOT define you.... You are an amazing, beautiful WOMAN in your own right... Your hair colour has NOTHING to do with it, but if the man in your life only see's you as an extension of himself, something nice and familiar to grab onto in the night.. Is that what defines your life? You, as a Woman? ... I really hope not!! We have been through too much to revert to that!.. yet i DO appreciate that a womans love is MORE than a sacrifice.. Its everything she is.... I just hope that that "man" is worthy of you.. But as we all feel the same about our men; who is? Who on this whole earth could be worth of you?...... I hope you are seeing your worth right now.... Coz men do... And in this sanctioned mechanism... I hope you find your guy xxxxx kendra xxx Mannn i REALLY hope so, but i ahve probably got the wrong end of the stick again as is my custom..... Its meant in the right way though, just know you have a mate here xxx

Thank you baby....*cuddle*....I appreciate your concern, and actually.....it's taken me 44 years....but I totally agree with everything you just posted. I don't want to turn this into Caitlin's Therapy Thread, but I'm actually very happy with the person I've ended up with, although as usual, there are issues...there are always issues with relationships.....;D

Something I have noticed, pretty much in the past now as my other half isn't guilty of this at all, is that ex's would get passionately involved with me, but want to keep me hidden. They wouldn't tell people that they were dating me, or they would go out by themselves and I wouldn't be invited. It drove me a bit nuts. I wonder how much of that was the dreaded "gingerism!" Maybe I'm being totally paranoid here, but that's how it was starting to feel for a while.

I don't know how other redheads feel about the word "ginger" now we mention it....I have to admit I absolutely hate it and will usually correct people who say I have ginger hair. It's red....never ginger. I think ginger verges on abusive, and encourages an attitude of prejudice. It's just too comical and cartoony for my liking. Sorry.....just having a wee rant there.....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Honey, there is NO gingerism there mate... Its because YOU are soo very gorgeous that those men wanted to keep you to themselves!!... Mann... The LIFE you have lost for the sake of the few most fortunate guys you placed your heart upon... i just hope the guy you are with realises how amazing you are, turns from his ways, and treats you as the queen you deserve to be treated as... From jew to gentile; you are worth more than fine gold...

G-d bless you sister... I hope your dreams come true.. And i will pray for you honey..... Your friend in ATS......

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by blupblup

Nope... Thats just me at a certain angle, a certain light, loads of make up, and a auzzie friend who is a photographer and can make ANYONE including me look good!!

I wish i had her money though!!!

[edit on 043131p://f12Tuesday by Selahobed]

Beautiful and modest too...... *swoons*

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Do men Actually SWOON??? Hey!!! Thats OUR job!! Get your own gig lol.. Swooning and gushing belongs to us!! Sheesh!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I'll swoon all i like thank you

I am in touch with my feminine side

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And you swoon and gush so beautifully Blup.....

And I can't say I blame you, or anyone else, for swooning over the gorgeous Selahobed....guilty of it myself actually...*blush...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Not to take away from Selahobed, but I swoon for caitlinfae.

And I had never heard of the term ginger, before this thread, always have called a redhead, a redhead.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed & reply to post by caitlinfae

Well I have heard Caitlinfae's voice *drool* like angels singing. Add that with her being a redhead, and it's the recipe for dreams.

And Selahobed, is such a nice young lady, such beauty and kindness is a rare treat.

Point is, you can't blame us guys for swooning

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wukky...you are such a sweetheart...thank you so much for the compliments about my voice. I'm glad you like. And as for the term ginger, it seems to be a British thing, and it's slightly derogatory, or even a lot derogatory. I hate it, and would never refer to myself as such. I'm a redhead. 'Nuff said!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Whaaa??? I am no more gorgeous as you darlin... In fact, all the posts you have presented is proof of a heart that is more beautifull than i can imagine... And the guy, who someone as amazing as you rests their heart upon, had BETTER deserve YOU, coz you are ONE amazing lady, and deserve an amazing man...

Caitlinfae... You are BEAUTIFULL and as your friend i will woo you too the point where you can SEE that, and the man of your dreams presents himself... I dont live far from you, and would love a coffee with you sometime... XXX Kendra xx

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Tribe...now i'm blushing...really I am.

And I *lurve* your new avatar...;D

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The camera is very kind to me babe, and several layers of make up help a lot. Most days I look like a turnip. ;D

And yes...when I'm over the border next, we will definitely go for coffee. Should happen sometime early next year, I think.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

LOL, its NOT the make up or dress that makes the woman but the woman... And you have presented your heart here revealing someone trully amazing.... It will be my privilege to buy you a coffee in the metro centre lol... Us girls need each other...

[edit on 123131p://f19Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Ok gourgeouspants, you made me swoon with your comments lol... Nah.... could add a LOT more, but that threw me lol!!

U2U me anytime you like... Then I may come up with something lol XXX
Kendra x

[edit on 123131p://f32Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Ehhhhh????

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Henceforth blup shall be called and referred to as "gourgeouspants" ....

as in:

[edit on 30 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I think Doggy has made himself comfy with the popcorn to be our audience of one...
Creepy but adorable!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yeah I think soo lol xxx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join