It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG LOOK AT ME! EGO! EGOOO!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Im not making fun of anyone, lol, im just being a self centered douche. lmao.

My name is Tanulis, I am a survivalist, primitivist and as Ive stated in a few other posts before my introduction, a practicing Druid.

*sarcasm button ON*

Apart from being a bull-sacrificing, meteor throwing satanist Druid (note:sarcasm) I'm also a shamelessly self-promoting musician. So feel free to flame me until I wither away for promoting my mind control music.

OK, *sarcasm button OFF*

I am a Spiritual Healer and I create healing, ambient and meditative/relaxing music with the bass guitar (weird instrument for such a genre, eh?). I love healing people and influencing lives with my music. Im super excited to be here and share some religious and conspiracy discussion with you guys! I really respect all of the major contributors for your awesome open-mindedness and free thinking debate! I hope to be apart of that soon, when I can start creating threads of my own. =)

If youd like to hear some of my music, check out my site:

www.myspace.com/ryangoodlett

Thanks so much!

-Tanulis

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Tanulis]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome, Tanulis!!!

you seem a very interesting character. a druid (cool), a self promoting musician (awesome), and your great intro!

looking forward to what you have to say in the threads!!!

but here's some advice, not all contributors are going to be open-mided, especially when you begin finding out which buttons to push.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by LocoHombre]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

Hey there Tanulis welcome to ATS from me (a godless heathen witch)

I shall listen to your music later and the connection between music and healing is a philosophy I've held for a long time, in fact I was talking about this very subject with another member only the other day.

Enjoy.

Woody.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi tanulis. I'm listening to your music right now. It reminds me of my buddy Greg Howards stick playing. I love the way you play to ambient sounds to create a kind of soundscape. Very nicely done!
My hero's of bass are: victor wooten, stanley clarke and john wetton.
anyways, welcome to ATS! There is a bit of everthing here and the people are a reflection of that. I've found it all very worthwhile hanging out here.
Keep jammin!

Hey you wouldnt happen to know the guys from Edge of life would you? (middletown, OH). my friend Ace plays guitar for them

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey bic, im the one !!! I do age-reversal, you can't beat that !!!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
heyy, yes I know of them! I used to play for a band in Middletown called Killing Chloe also, and I think when I was with them we shared the stage with Edge of Life. dont Quote me on that, i cant remember every band ive played with at a show, but Im pretty sure! I definitely know who they are though. I lived in middletown from 07-August 08

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

Hello Tanulis and welcome to the boards from a fellow musician.

I look forward to learning about some of your discoveries, I am sure many at ATS will find your posts interesting.

Don't overdo the self promo, as I think it is frowned upon a bit, but I must say I think your music is beautiful. It provides a great ambiance when you just want to sit and meditate.

See you on the boards

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
welcome m8

lots of like minded people here , so Im sure you'll find great
feedback to those threads your planning

I'll be looking at them

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi welcome i am new to these as well merry Christmas ETC

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello hullo,

I am music man too, but, my music isn`t soothing, it`s pretty much on the hard commercial edge, but it came to me, it isn`t me...if you understand,

Conspiracy can rot you, healing will heal you.

"Open mind, but not so open your brain falls out" Robert Low.
I`m sure you know this already.

Namaste is the best word.

K

x

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
greetings, welcome here!

i am intrigued by your words.
things you mention resonate deeply with me.
I cant wait until you can post more!
see you around.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome!
Good stuff from a fellow bassist!
It seems like the majority of the people on ATS are musicians
or artists of some sort! Interesting!
I'll add ya as a friend over there and you can check out my band!
Kewl stuff!

new topics

top topics

join