It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO wormhole - Norway and now over China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
pindz.blogspot.com...

Hum, me thinks this is a hologram. same as Norways. it appears the elite are moving on to the last crisis: according to Werner Von Braun
video.google.com...#

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That's a good video of a failed rocket launch. I guess that's what the launch outside Norway looked like. Too bad the video wasn't subtitled, my chinese is a bit rusty. Thanks man.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The Norway / China connection has already been established here. How is this different from the other post on this subject? Good luck with the moderators.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
and, correct me if i'm wrong, wasn't the china video from back in the late 80's? Unless this is a new one? Lately it seems like there are ALOT of similar threads reapeating themselves. It's easier imo to use the search function, saves effort on the OP's part too plus, if it's already been posted, it means there's usually a good debate going already that you can just jump into!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
old stuff....

These spiral as cool as they are, means nothing... many in the past and still nothing new about it, disclosure or ufo in general.

lets move along.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have been trying out my new psychic powers. Lets see if they work. Moderators in 3……2……1………..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Halograms, Halograms, Halograms ... bring on those Aliens

I noticed the simularities to the SciFi worm holes .... now how did they get projected on the sky... Halogram, thats how

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Must be wormholes, and alien pyramids are popping out of them:

There have been some other videos of these things showing up since that wormhole showed up. It's probably them collider folks (whom I believe are all reptilians), opening portals between our world and theirs, so their invading armies can come and eat us all, ha. Really.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

Your point was made clear the first time, why feel the need to keep coming back and reiterating it?

On the spiral video I think it might have been one from way before the Norway incident, I could be wrong. Either way I smell shananigans within the world powers.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by liveandletlive

Your point was made clear the first time, why feel the need to keep coming back and reiterating it?

On the spiral video I think it might have been one from way before the Norway incident, I could be wrong. Either way I smell shananigans within the world powers.

I thought I explained why I felt the need. I was trying out my new psychic powers. And clearly they need some work. Although I happen to like the op I'm just sick of seeing this subject repeated so much. The subject does already exist in multiple places. I also saw the moderators shutting down similar duplicate threads and tried to be funny. If you don’t mind the subject being repeated multiple times throughout ATS maybe I should be given the same latitude.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Arent there several post already dealing with the Norway spiral and others? Why not just post on the ones already there instead of creating yet another thread?

The search function is a great tool. May I suggest using it before posting a new thread.

Sorry, I dont mean to be an arse and I truly dont mean to offend, but im just tired of seeing like 20 threads all on the same topics where one would be enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well now you dont see that everyday.. fantastic halogram over Moscow.
a mile wide... I think I would need to change my underwear if I saw that.
and that just happend. again the alien threat... gezh~ mile wide pyramid.
it appears this might be fake ... what do you think..?
pindz.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Scary scary stuff. Now I won't be able to get to bed tonight.

new topics

top topics

join