It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What super power would you want

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If I could have any superpower it would be the ability to harness Ki, and use it at my bidding

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
power to harness electromagnetic energy is the way to go.
you can stop time, go invisible, control metal, fly, put people in a coma, oh, and absorb electricity from battteries and electronic devices.
magneto's got nothin' on me.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Any type of kinesis. Pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, telekinesis, etc. I could fly if I had telekinesis so Ha! I would also like to mess with peopels minds. FMuahahahaha!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Immortality. Why? Because, obviously, if you live forever then eventually you'll acquire every superpower through radiation, spiders, mad scientists, etc. Actually, I'd like it just so I could live forever. And I guess immortality technically includes never tiring, and I'd theoretically be able to breathe underwater. I don't know. Maybe I'd just have the same ones as Shadow *thinks of having jet boots*.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'd have.....the ability to create force shields and the ability to cast kinetic blasts/shock waves

why you ask.....i ask you why not

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
THe ability to Pass through Objects(intangibility), Or regeneration at a freakesh rate. I would use either of those Power for evil!!!! with passing through walls thing i wold either be the greatest assasin, or the best bank robber!! or i could make millions selling naked pictures of female movie stars!!!!!!! Regenaration i would either be a stunt man, A Gunnie pig for viruses(think about you'll never catch a thing), OR just the best damn street fighter , fight death matches the world has ever seen. And then i would take over the world.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think I would want the power to utilize 100% of my mind/brain. If that was not possible my 2nd choice would be to morph my body into anyone I would like.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I would be Jean Grey but so much more advanced in my telepathic abilities.

I want to be able to walk into a room full of people and give them dirty thoughts, and watch thier reaction...funny stuff.

Also i want to be able to teleport too....wanna go to a secluded white sandy, crystal clear beach...BAMF....we 're their hunny!!!

I luv it

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would have the power to steal and keep other peoples powers.........so i could have it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To fly and be invisible....

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would like to be able to put holes in Swiss Cheese.

Yeah, I want Swiss Cheese hole powers. That way anytime people got Swiss Cheese they would know I made those holes in it just for them.
I would fly around making sure there were the proper amount of holes in the cheese. And the baby swiss would take extra special powers....

Bow before my cheese hole making abilities!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The ability to turn into a giant sperm is sounding quite attractive to me, for some reason............

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
X-ray vision an the GI Joe/Kung Fu Grip!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!! Strike down your panties and prepared to be boarded!!!

Shiver me timber!!

P.S. Pirate powers would be awesome!!!:w:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
hehe! could you sing the Mr. Roger's song while being the pirate? It becomes soooo lewd!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'd want to have wolverine's healing factor that way I can heal instantly. I'd also want photographic refleax's that way I can learn all sorts of fighting moves without ever having trained for em.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by scorpionxx]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i wish i had super strength so i can lift anything i wanted

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i wish i had super strength so i can lift anything i wanted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join