It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK CIA KKK FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I am quite certain JFK was shot by henchmen in the KKK after orders from the CIA. And the FBI was paralised. The mayor of Dallas was mad and changed the route of the parade in the eleventh hour. Several assasination plans had been uncovered (possibly shadow operations, meant to surface), and it should be obvious from how the CIA handled the witness accounts that they were hiding the obvious solutions. Anti communist KKK operatives offered the CIA JFK's head on a plate and noone stopped it. The FBI was put in idle and Secret Service would have to react faster than Lucky Luke to complete their job.

On the side note: That noone else were shot, and the position of the wounds may imply that JFK was carrying implants in his forehead and his right hand (Revelation anyone?) --- What if the CIA tested out a new kind of implants securing the nation from despots?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
CIA wouldnt need to hire bummy rednecks to kill a president.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am quite convinced that you have absolutely no proof or evidence that JFK was assassinated by the KKK or that JFK had implants.

Personally, I think it was the fake moon landings that did it.

Regards

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
the best theory that ive heard is where the mob wanted him dead because his family and him were "disrespectful" to them so they offed his a** but who knows. there official story has covered their asses all these years there's now way well ever know what really happened.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
if ya do the research--he was killed because he wanted to audit the federal reserve---all else is a dead end road---

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
LBJ and the CIA did it. LBJ had political opponents that "died" just in time to help him advance his political career and JFK was just another opponent in his way. He desperately wanted to be President and knew JFK would be a two termer and LBJ knew he would be too old after two terms by JFK.

I talked to LBJ's chopper pilot in the early 1990's and he told me LBJ hated the Kennedy's and that the conversations he heard and the comments LBJ made about JFK were just unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Bay of Pigs disaster anyone, and the most imminent "Oops nearly dropped the bomb again", AND over someone who also has nuclear arms. Like I said at the bottom of my OP, we know the CIA used self destruct implants in Monarch and MK-Ultra and similar projects. Why not also put a couple into every president, so that if he drops the bomb etc. some office nerd could deactivate him with small explosives in the head and shooting arm.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
The Bay of Pigs disaster anyone, and the most imminent "Oops nearly dropped the bomb again", AND over someone who also has nuclear arms. Like I said at the bottom of my OP, we know the CIA used self destruct implants in Monarch and MK-Ultra and similar projects. Why not also put a couple into every president, so that if he drops the bomb etc. some office nerd could deactivate him with small explosives in the head and shooting arm.

I think you are beginning to trail off into the fantasy land which should be avoided at all costs. The CIA involvement with implants (allegedly) was experimental at best.

Regards

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

MK1 is an explosive devise, mkX is what they have in us these days.... Hopefully wityhout the termination option....

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am of the thinking that there was more than one reason.

My top two are:

1.) Abolishing the Federal Reserve

2.) Faking the moon landings

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

You fail to recognise the only thing in US Law that makes a president liable to actions done that can't be erased, like a nuclear assult against Cuba, and the USSR, the latter had managed to place missiles at Cuba ready to innihilate New York and DC. The dude risked everything to keep a face. A conspiracy where he was a mere puppet, and they tested out implant munitions. Only shot that hit him was a shot through the knees, from stories up, for all I know, Lee Harvey on a lost KKK mission....

top topics

join