It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you to all truth seekers, you keep me sane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just a quick note to say thank you to all people trying to learn the truth.

I started at a new job as an engineer, and some goofball jerk keeps mocking my alternate views from the main stream media. This is a problem as he is degrading my reputation which is everything in engineering.

So I have to learn to keep my thoughts to my self and away from my work mates.

So when I come on these websites I am so happy to see all these people who are as pissed off as me and trying to get a deeper understanding of what is going on.

One question is on my mind though. If a major disaster happens one day soon, how will we be better off than these brain dead, jerking off over sport numb brains.

By knowing all this dark underworkings of the world, are we just dealing with extra stress.

I know one thing. I had cancer, at 24 and I am no longer afraid of death. I believe in the after life as something similar to the dreaming we do at night.

If we do not fear death, we have nothing to fear and therefor no need for stress at all. This is my major goal in life now. To erradicate all stress. To laugh with all my soul at the jerks in life and to help anyone who asks for help.

Ying and Yang people. Be good and bad. Dont be all kind or people will walk over you. Dont fill your body with hate or you are damaging yourself. Be kind to some and hate others. These are some thoughts, maybe someone could correct me.

I now this life can be so wonderful and so much energy that staring at a single pebble can be awe inspiring. That was on acid though, but Im sure we can reach that state alone.

So basically, thank you to all the truth seekers, the people that do their best to do good, the faithful. And to those that mock people to make themselves feel bigger. Grow a backbone and some nuts ya parasitic waste of life.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Very nicely put.
I don't have time for a proper response right now, but will after work...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the thank you. I wanted to add if someone is being a jerk at work about your views, I would not talk to them about your views anymore. If they want to have their head in the sand and/or are an idiot, leave them alone. It's not any use to argue with an idiot. I've found many people outside this forum may believe one thing, but I can offer suggestions of what might be going on behind the scenes. These people don't know where I get my ideas and because I'm not stating it as a fact, they just wonder if it might be true. If they start seeing some truth in what I say, they may start asking me what I think.

The other thing to keep in mind is that things are often not as bad as the worst you've heard nor as good as the best you've heard. I sometimes tell others this site has alternative viewpoints. It is hard to prove something to be true. Pictures can be faked. The main media can lie. Anybody can lie. The truth is out there.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
yes, i guess our job is to open minds, not to mock those with closed minds. Everyone was pure at one stage and has been victimized by others.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Collision in beileve's and opinoins can be annoying, just don't discuss them with the people whom you know won't understand but rather talk to those who are intellectual, because i find these type of people tend to listen and engage with your knowledge and add to it.

EDIT: A few grammar issues.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Hey there and welcome to ATS.

At least you have found some likeminds here to converse and share opinions with ... so you shouldn't concern yourself with those who walk around with their eyes and minds closed ... I'm sure they're happy in their dull little worlds without ever knowing what they're missing.

Woody.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
good thread brother

I can't say anything with certainty about the difference in what may happen to "sleeping" people and those that are awoken, were a cataclysmic event to occur. But, from my own understanding, I think maybe those that are "awoken" will be better able to interpret what's going on around them, be more willing to help and reach out to their fellow man and be the opposite of what defines "man" today - greed. Perhaps that's part of the consciousness revolution that may be taking place, of which I am convinced.

We can look at anything in awe, with or without the influence of psychedelics. It's only more prominent while tripping because you open your mind to the point where you can ask the right questions, questioning the significance and meaning of all that is around us. When we find it, it can be overwhelming.

There is never sense in hating somebody. Never promote that, brother. When we can love all, when can understand why people think that way and accept that their views are going to be different from ours, we don't need to be offended by them. Pass them by like ghosts, but love them even for their stupidity.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

see now i've experienced this myself,
as many have i'm sure,

but a "herd-minded" friend of mine finally cottoned on to 'all this' and it was a direct result of A.jones 'the fall of the republic' dvd.

I mentioned to him yesterday about the constant plugging of products by alex,

and other attacks on his alex's character & intentions by various people and none of it mattered to him (my friend).

It does matter to me because it brings his credibility into question.

which made me realise something, we NEED sensationalised, 'lacking in detail' presentations of this material, because there are some people out there, who won't listen to it presented in any other way, my friend included.

3 years i'd been trying to wake him up and it took a (so called) 'poorly researched, irresponsibly presented' doco of Alex's to open his eyes.

Maybe your work colleague will need even LESS refined material to convince him.

yes there are many annoying & abusing morons out there....
but if we can't get the message across to EVERYONE....
then EVERYONE is boned.

food for thought maybe...

welcome to ATS mang!

"the place where stuff matters & like y'know, junk n' stuff"

-B.M

P.S) the point of being in the know, is so you can make an educated choice,
because an uneducated choice, isn't a choice at all....I know which camp I'd rather be in

[edit on 19/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's always been the same. In days gone by, people with vision have always been derided by others until something happens that jolts them into a different perspective. Then they become visionaries and are applauded.

I am pleased to hear that you are well now and that this negative experience has put a positive slant into your life. The universe provides the harshest of lessons sometimes.

Don't feel angry with those who can't see. It is like being angry with someone who has lost a faculty.

Try to be understanding and don't force your views. Just know that when something does open their eyes they will remember you and seek you out to learn more.

Remember, to be for-warned is to be prepared.

Look forward to your posts

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wow, it is great to know there are some great minds out there.

Some really great points. And I know most people hate Alex Jones, but he was the one to set me on my path of conspiracies so I still respect that guy.

Sometimes when we focus to much on the dark side of life, we get carried into the dark side and sometimes I think that affects Alex.

But still, he was at the tip of the spear in getting out 911 which was the flood gate to the unlocking of all conspiracies.

He was doing this back in the Oklamhoma bombing.

You guys give me strength and I look foward to brainstorming and abd creating a future with smart people.

Just a little note, my nephew came round today, he is like 3, and his view on life is so awesome. He is always having fun on his own or not. His imagination is with him always. I would go crazy if he was killed by a common car bomb like what is going on in Iraq day in day out.

We need to make a future for these new kids.

When you break it down, we all share the common mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
Wow, it is great to know there are some great minds out there.

Some really great points. And I know most people hate Alex Jones, but he was the one to set me on my path of conspiracies so I still respect that guy.

Sometimes when we focus to much on the dark side of life, we get carried into the dark side and sometimes I think that affects Alex.

But still, he was at the tip of the spear in getting out 911 which was the flood gate to the unlocking of all conspiracies.

He was doing this back in the Oklamhoma bombing.

You guys give me strength and I look foward to brainstorming and abd creating a future with smart people.

Just a little note, my nephew came round today, he is like 3, and his view on life is so awesome. He is always having fun on his own or not. His imagination is with him always. I would go crazy if he was killed by a common car bomb like what is going on in Iraq day in day out.

We need to make a future for these new kids.

When you break it down, we all share the common mind.

virtual S+F for you my friend, those were some very wise words.
-B.M

top topics

join