It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

UFO pyramid reported over Kremlin

www.telegraph.co.uk

A giant pyramid which appears to be a UFO hovering over the Kremlin has caused frenzied speculation in Russia that it is an alien spacecraft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
im a believer.
Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence UFO analyst, said it was "one of the most extraordinary UFO clips I've ever seen".

"At first I thought this was a reflection but it appears to move behind a power line, ruling out this theory."

A spokesman for aerospace journal Jane's News said: "We have no idea what it is."

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What ever the hell it is , it's pretty amazing ...... reminds me of the Rendlesham Forest UFO report it was pyramid shaped as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2be.norm

Sometimes I wonder if we will ever get to the point where sightings like this can be accurately identified! This thing "hovered over the Kremlin" but there were only two amateurs with camcorders who took pictures of it? I am flabbergasted!

The government and military basically are the ones with the tools to identify things like this properly. Unless we can gain access to such tools, or the people who do have them start sharing the data with us with honesty and completeness, we could be playing this game with our military and civilian aviation agencies for thousands of years!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It kinda looks like a balloon in the first vid, but then there should be pics of this during the day right? If that was an unidentified flying object hovering over Moscow, shouldn't there be more pictures & videos online?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ever hear people talking about aliens landing on the whitehouse lawn? See how amazing it is when a UFO is over the capitol? Yea? Few people care about things like this, and this is why aliens will never come for the mainstream.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iwant2be.norm

This is talked about here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join