It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheTerm(The beggining of the END)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Jus wanted to start out saying this was just one of those thinking moments.Please feel free to say what's on your soul if you respond...
Well i was just thinking about that term and i came to realize whats one of the things humans cant seem to wrap our minds around(death) now if i asked you to kill yaself you obviously wouldnt,But when it comes to a issue of suicide that person is ready to let go of there so called world but like the earth if he dies does he return.Now i dont mean to sound like i helped write the bible,but it hit me how would you unplug yaself from our matrix(no movie)WHAT IF???when we die not jus kill ourselves dont think thats what im saying,but take just a second to figure out a way out of the earth's matrix.In the movie it was a computer they were referring to.Now THE AWAKERS no there's no jesus its Sun so why cant computer be Brain execpt im thinking(lol)we either go when we pass or control where we go when we past on...Just a thought but think about it it had to come from somewhere.I no there's no such thing as a dumb thought question yes! but thought NO! just reading this strengthens your brain wheater you think its dumb or not...PLZ comment I love critics hate the shy....BYE

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Jus-Wrdz]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Jus-Wrdz]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jus-Wrdz

Interesting!!!!!!!!!

Great thoughts.... you seem to be a deep thinker....

Can't wait to see your future threads

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I found your post really hard to follow sorry.

It almost looks like one big sentence and the spelling and punctuation is shocking.

I think you'll find you wil get a much more positive response from members if you take a little more time when typing and avoid shorthand.

Not trying to have a dig but you will gain a lot more respect if it looks like you have made an effort.

So are you asking if there is any way to "unplug from the matrix" without dying?

[edit on 19-12-2009 by OZtracized]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

i'm pretty sure the reason i respect him is because he had a good idea. The presentation is not such a difficult thing to get past, if you want to. And I would hope the reaons you're reading this thread is because you want to learn about what the OP has to say. Otherwise you just want to see yourself in print and you don't have to be here for that.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jus-Wrdz

It looks like you're onto something.

Here's my take on that issue: I've said this before on ATS - I subscribe to the body-mind-spirit model. Beyond that framework I don't have a definite idea about it. But in this model, the being keeps going. It picks up a body, more or less at the time of birth, runs with it - plays the game of life - until it dies. The death is more or less of a shock usually, and the being tends to go into a forgetfulness about the game it was playing in that body. So when it picks up another one, it usually has the idea that it is starting a whole new cycle, though that isn't really totally true.

During the time when the being is "dead" all sorts of weird things can happen. Just look at all the Out of Body Experiences data around. Some of it is pretty wild. Well, anything is possible - that's sort of my motto.

I hope that gives you an idea of where a person can go with this subject.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This really brings to my mind somthing i have though for a long time now. when trying to explain things like Déjà vu, or out of body experience. I have often heard it said that there is a possibility that there are an infinite number of parallel universes running all at the same time, and that myself as an individual exists in all of thoughts universes, having an infinite number of possible directions my life could go. so, if i die in one of them, that dosnt necessarily mean i die in all of them, so what happens to my spirit from this universe? could it be that as soon as i die, the spirit goes on to join another part of its self, in another universe, i am unaware that i have died, but i am aware that something is different in my life, by cant put my finger on it, I'm sure many of you know what i mean. This could go some way to explain some of our most unusual dreams, and things like why moods change so much, and why some people have a total memory bock about one part of their life.

I guess the problem with that is why don't we remember everything that has happened in the life we just left, and the only way i can see it is that if the paths we are taking are all the same up to the point of death in one reality, then for some reason in other realities we deicide not to take that path and therefore don't die. So everything up to the point of death remains the same we just continue on with a slight difference.

you could look at it like you have the opportunity to either take the plain or take the car for a long distance journey across the country, but the plane crashes in one reality, but the car doesn't. so the part of the spirit in the plane simply joins the part of the spirit that took the car, and as for as you are concerned nothing is wrong or went wrong, you just continue on your journey. Well it makes sense to me how about you?

BTW, don't worry to much about things like spelling, punctuality etc, if a person is interested in the OP. i don't think i should bother them to much if they understand what your trying to say, that is good enough for me, and im sure others will agree. I disagree with the way the English language is put together anyway, different counties spelling English words differently to suit themselves, I mean who decided colour was to be color. because that's not good English as far as i am concerned.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone that replied to this thread.My name is Jus-Wrdz,isnt that a irony! my thoughts are simply ways to connect the minds of us all.At the same time im never cocky 19 yes but never cocky.Just the fact that you bothered to stop here and read lets me no that my mind brung your mind to discuss thoughts...Thank you i will continue to post the way it is NOT THE WAY IT HAS TO BE..unplug plz

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
ok nice to meet you merry christmas

new topics

top topics

join