It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Phenomena Case UFOs Mini Documentary is now live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Paranormal Phenomena: Case UFOs is a project I did for school.
The interviews are real, the UFO footage was obviously pulled from other documentaries and presentations... I've also decided that I would like to work on more topics in the future and carry on with the series Paranormal Phenomena... All ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Please keep in mind this was a school project with 0 budget

Hope you guys enjoy it

Paranormal Phenomena Case UFOs 1 of 2

Paranormal Phenomena Case UFOs 2 of 2

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
For me the most interesting parts were the interviews, I don't think you need all the extraneous clips culled from other documentaries. It's ok to have a bit of background but there was nothing to connect those videos with the central interview. It's also distracting to have videos that are not introduced so you don't know when & where they were taken and to be honest a lot of them looked to me like balloons so this maybe detracts from the rest of the documentary's message. It's much harder to argue with someone's personal experiences than it is to debunk a random ufo video.

Was the guy in the video you? I think you will have a better documentary if you spend some time introducing this guy and putting his experiences in context. Also maybe get an interview with his brother as this would corroborate that part of his story. Maybe interview people who have had similar experiences. Maybe you should make the program more about this guy and his quest to make sense of his experiences, then I think people will relate to it more as it will have human interest.

Anyway, I enjoyed the documentary, I hope you take my comments in the spirit of constructive criticism, in which they were made.

Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Thank you,

Yes, I also felt the same thing about some of the video clips... The problem is that I had to have a time limit, and I didn't really have enough time to seek people or interview them... Therefore, I was left in a bad ratio and had to add fillers because it was for school nonetheless. The guy in the documentary is my uncle, I kind of didn't really know the story until I interviewed him. I had heard he was much into UFOs and had seen an alien once, so I called him and we set a date to interview him.

Unfortunately, his brother (my other uncle) moved out of the states last month...

However, my aunt lives in Orlando and she is a reverend graduated form the Clairvoyant Center of Hawaii... and although she has not had contacts with UFOs.. She has amazing stories to tell.. She is very powerful, she has done readings on me and other family members, seen our past lives.. She can sometimes even read whats on your mind by connecting with your spirit guide... I'm in Miami, but whenever I get a chance I'm going to Orlando to interview her... Hopefully that would be my next documentary... Paranormal Phenomena: Case Metaphysics

join