It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message to ATSers... I think I've discovered the location of our next false flag.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Those were to desensitize and dehumanize us, to create a fight or flight fear mindset.
They also want to condition their prospective members to the old ultra-violence.
JMHO.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Dogdish]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

I 'll get my hands on this Travolta Movie...you triggered my curiosity on those symbols and numbers, OP.

Please do it... That movie is beyond anything I've ever seen.

I have no doubt that movie was made to communicate a message... a message me & you will never understand, but they will.

I don't speak "Numeroogy"... but they do.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I too am very interested in all the subliminal messages in today's media. I haven't read all these posts yet but the frequent mention of the Wil Smith movies reminded me that in the footage of Obama accepting the Nobel Peace Prize lately as the camera panned over the small audience they briefly paused on Wil Smith and his wife there.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
www.sonypictures.com...

The Movie SALT (Angelina Jolie) shows the bridge (and this movie deals with a possible assassination on the President)

www.youtube.com...

'Cop Out' Trailer - (Bruce Willis)

Just FYI...

and I still believe this theory.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I still support this thread....

They just shut down Time Square.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

And I still support you, Doomsday 2029.

But.....you really think a smoking dud on time square is the introduction to the end of civilization in NYC??

We'll see how it unfolds...

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yep... It's probably going to happen

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I like how you said “I know some people will take this with a grain of salt”, I took it with a whole truck full of slat that I would like to use to metaphorically burry your thread.

A thread with this title should include the line “I have just received a E-Mail form a source I have deep inside the Pentagon who has warned me that there is a impending false flag operation that is going to take place in the next week. The target is new York”. It should not include “hey guys look at my movie collection, look at all these disaster movies set in New York, it could mean there is going to be a false fag against new York soon”. You have missed out quite allot of disaster movies set in new York as well.

The only reason they make these movies is because they make millions out of sales. Disaster movies set in one of the most iconic cities in the world only help produce more and more sales. They don’t make these movies to full us all with subliminal messages about a impending attack or to warn us in anyway. The number of people that would have to be involved in any such conspiracy is staggering, we would know about it. Not to mention that its really pretty stupid that the NWO or whoever would give us hints about their evil plan.

So guys the only question this thread presents us with is when are we going to get back to the real conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

So you are not a believer in 9/11 Hollywood symbolism?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

No i don’t, but i bet your going to go and dig out a bunch of 9/11 movie references but without any proof that they were deliberately predicting 9/11.

Save yourself the work.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Interesting idea but i'm sorry to say it doesn't hold much water. The Taking of Pelham was a remake from the 70's if i'm right and I Am Legend was based off of a book. So that leaves cloverfield which is a movie that i don't think is very plausible lol. also all three of those movies are a few years old now so i don't think the end is nigh. but if youre right i'll eat my words.

as a new yorker i don't take it well when someone tells me my city will be attacked again so please stop the fear mongering.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by jacktherer]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer
Interesting idea but i'm sorry to say it doesn't hold much water. The Taking of Pelham was a remake from the 70's if i'm right and I Am Legend was based off of a book. So that leaves cloverfield which is a movie that i don't think is very plausible lol. also all three of those movies are a few years old now so i don't think the end is nigh. but if youre right i'll eat my words.

as a new yorker i don't take it well when someone tells me my city will be attacked again so please stop the fear mongering.

Did those original works show images of the bridge destroyed?

You can take an old piece of work... and include something new the story.

King Kong for example... the 1976 version had the Twin Towers.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer

You should send this message to every News Network... because I can assure you that they do far more fear mongering then I could ever do.

It's the reason why you gave up your freedom.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Now they put the little green lizard right on the bridge...

Like I said before... I'm still a big supporter of this thread.

Watch out folks... something is gonna happen to that bridge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join