It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message to ATSers... I think I've discovered the location of our next false flag.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
OK, I decided to plunge into ATS instead of just reading post here

About 2 weeks ago I saw the movie "The Siege". Yes I know, the pool of ideas is limited in terms of such things as attacks on a city, country etc. However this movie FOR ME just brought a smile on my face. I was not smiling about people dying, which by the way is shown very sparingly by Hollywood. I was smiling regarding the date and the evolution of the action in this movie.

The Siege (1998/I) The secret US abduction of a suspected terrorist leads to a wave of terrorist attacks in New York that lead to the declaration of martial law

This topic is a "deep rabbit hole" but hell, if you don't discuss it few will be even aware of questioning the idea.

The idea that governments will try to "shape" media to their liking is rather simple to understand.

Take the simple example of China. If they do not like something they will simply arrest you or put you in "cold storage". In Russia Putin simply shut down TV/Publications that had gone too far in trying to reach the public and that was it.

In the West the methods are far more subtle in reaching the same result, to marginalize or shut down uncomfortable voices. If it wasn't done we would have French Revolutions every other decade :-)

Goldman-Sachs is doing well, how about the Detroit Auto Workers?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I think people forget the fact that there are actual, real terrorists in the World who will perform genuine, non-government sponsored acts of terror.

What would the political power structure in the US and UK have to gain from future false flag terror events? The public is not going to react the same way again, not after all the blatant posturing which followed 9/11.

The playbook of manipulation has quite a few methods and they have already moved on to the next page. In that way it doesn't matter if everyone is suspicious and watching for more repeats of the previous actions, they can move on to something else and laugh at everyone while doing so.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think you are absolutely right. The possibilities are endless, plus all govs have access and money to the best minds !!!

"laugh at everyone while doing so"

Yepppp :-)

[edit on 19-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I can't believe nobody on ATS mentioned how poorly written the OP was.

I had so many grammer mistakes in that post, I had to edit the thing 5 more times.... I'm kind of mad at myself.

I was in a hurry to write it, I had to go see the movie Avatar with my family, and I was in a rush to write this thing before I left.

I can't believe what I saw in the movie Avatar.... I have to make a thread about it in the near future.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You know, if you're thorough and actually believe what you are saying you would watch the Original of The Taking of Pelham One Two Three as well as the first attempt of I Am Legend, The Omega Man.

You probably should read the books as well.

Why you ask? To see if all these signs are popping up in them as well.

Now, I've asked this of you before but I think you're always too drunk to comprehend.

When you say Hollywood, who do you mean exactly?

It's all a bit too vague if you ask me.

You're trying to tell us that the three above mentioned movies are linked in some way, meaning that a someone or someones had to include these supposed messages into the movies. Saying Hollywood is doing it doesn't cut the mustard my friend.

So who is pulling the strings? It can't be the production companies because each movie has a different one; Warner Bros. (I Am Legend), Bad Robot (Cloverfield) and Columbia Pictures (The Taking of Pelham 123).

Is there a secret umbrella company?
A rogue producer who knows too much?

Who or what is it?

You need to take this to the next level otherwise you're just coming off as some guy who watches too many movies.

[edit on 19/12/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Is there a secret umbrella company?
A rogue producer who knows too much?

Who or what is it?

Yes, it is called Hollywood. I know it seems a little simple but the next time you watch a movie, check the logos the precede the feature. Look at not just the production company but also, who owns the film, who distributed it, who owned the production, the script, the studio that filmed it..etc. If that is not enough fun for you, then check to see who owns each of those names until you can not longer reach any higher rungs. It will not take long to see that Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, The X-Men, Indian Jones, Marylin Chambers, and the cast of Seinfeld can all be in "Saw 8." Then you have to keep in mind the new companies that take over or come on board when it goes to DVD release as well as worldwide distribution and so on. The term "Hollywood" does a pretty good job of encompassing any film produced by any American company as well as several foreign ones.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Some times people on the inside want to give clues to what they are doing. So yes, they make movies to let out their secrets.

They are achieving so much ( bad achievments) yet it all has to be done in secret. So they sneek info out about what they are doing to build up their egos.

Dont forget the power of the mind. The more people see destruction, the more they expect to see which sends waves out in quatum fields and brings it into reality.

Here is a thought for you. What will blockbuster movies be like in 2019.

I like you thinking and I agree.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So what are the stats one movies about attacks on NYC as opposed to say, romantic comedies? How often does NYC get attacked? How often does the ugly but lovable best friend get the girl? What is the ratio of movies about terrorism than say...any other genre? I am still waiting for anyone anywhere to come back from the dead and put on a hockey mask, haunt my dreams, ruin my second prom, eat my brains, etc. Maybe after I get my 50 foot monkey. The made a lot of those movies for some reason too. Hmmmmmm. You know, now that I think about it, I better get a LOT of garlic with vampires being everywhere. I mean if Dakota Fanning has fangs, we are all in trouble.

Seriously though, what is the ratio of movies that fit this conspiracy and any other kind of movie and would you all be running out to see "The Notebook" type movies every weekend? I am just curious because it really just seems like a very very very few movies compared to the number of movies made all the time about things that could possible happen. Anyone have stats?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I noticed this as well, 911 basically marked NYC and really they marked it back in 93 with the first attack.
We are missing the Pointed Pen of the masons compass which lends one to check out a map and that city be Miami. (hum, Americans are leaving the area not due to location but language. it appears spanish is the main language which would add credance for an action there. so, if that is the case they have a large Jewish Population... I would watch the Jews. when they all go on vacation -- I think I would follow.

Let me find the video... I will be right back... so stop back by in min.
well guys ah ... well this is the keywords I recall.
www.youtube.com...
it basically showed all the points where terrorism has taken place in America. OK, city. Waco,tx ...etc etc... and they drew lines and overlayed a masons compass and Miami was missing and I think Washington DC.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
The stories written by James Patterson are the ones i like most.
If you remember he wrote When the wind blows.
Released as a documentary in America but it freaked people out so much that we in the uk ended up with a cartoon version of a nuclear war.
That was pretty scary as i watched it as a child and i have never been the same since.

He always writes apocolyptic things that are relevent to the day.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
To desensitize people to an event would cancel out the intended effect of a terrorist event. If people had seen the WTC towers falling down in dozens of movies it wouldn't have been as terrifying as it was for people to watch.
The best way to scare the populace is to exploit our vulnerabilities, ones that everyone has.
I don't believe in the connection you infer, I think they just use well-known imagery for profit. Nothing very sinister about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here is my solution to this Issue, Turn the TV OFF !!!!

Watch foreign movies on the PC. When you go back to Hollywood productions they will look simplistic and dumb. It will also be easier to see the buttons they are trying to push in the viewers mind :-)

So maybe a thread on Alternate Movies may be appropriate , redirect the attention to something Positive :-)

PS: My suggestion to watch something so different it will make your head spin and make you THINK. Something rarely required in Hollywood movie.

Film

[edit on 19-12-2009 by shakespear1]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
If you guys are aware of some of my previous threads... I have been calling for a Hollywood conspiracy forum for some time now.

Doomsday 2029, we already have a forum that can be used for these types of threads.

Deconstructing Disinformation & Deflection

I have no problem with your idea, but before creating a new forum area, should we not utilize the one we have to its entirety?

As well, take a look at these threads of mine, they will tell you how the scam of false flag operations are pulled off, adding weight to your argument of about where the next one might happen.

Quote from : The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

I'm sorry but I have yet to have seen this supposed stimulus package actually happen and I have no faith it will happen.

Instead of doing the right thing, the Presidential Administration has done nothing but the wrong thing, in my humble opinion. Bailing out banks by giving them money to stay afloat, in order to give American's loans, when they cannot afford the loans they have now, their mortgages are being foreclosed on, their cars being repossessed, and unemployment is constantly going up on a daily scale massively.

This is nothing more than a scam on America, in the fact that Bush started this crap with his policies, and now Obama is finishing it off.

The Federal Reserve has always been a con on America, and after having read the huge book The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve I am even more now convinced of that.

Quote from : The Men Who Stare At Goats : Secret Missions, Movies, and Propaganda

The Men Who Stare at Goats was an interesting book and I have to wonder about the timing of the new movie coming out and the use of propaganda.

Quote from : Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

I thought it was about time to speak a little on what exactly a false flag operation is for those on ATS who do not know, as well as some prime examples of them within various places so that people can be better informed, as well as know what to look for when they notice that things are not necessarily adding up.

Quote from : False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

For anyone who knows anything about Government, Law Enforcement, or the Alphabet Intelligence Agencies like I do, this will be an easy one, but for those who are at a loss to knowing what the terms “sheep-dipped”, “wolf-dipped”, or “puppet dictator” are, this may in fact become a very informational thread and at the very least some humor and or alternate way of thinking may happen for you, and for any of those, I am glad.

Hope that helped.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obama said he will pull the soldiers out by July 2011

so around that time there will come a false flag so the madness can continue..

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
NYC is an ideal place for an apocalyptic scenario because of:

1.(already mentioned by people in previous posts) Large population, very diverse, well known globally

2. Its a coastal city, this makes a difference because it gives the impression that it could be attacked from a foreign power easier, or hell...i dont know, a sea monster like Godzilla could easily destroy everything (i.e. Tokyo)

3. (most important) because of such a large population, if mass panic arose, NO ONE would be able to get anywhere:

3a: Take your car somewhere? hell no.
3b: Run? Maybe, but you wont get far. especially out of the city limits (example: bridge)
3c: Ride a bike? Someone will shoot you and take it.

Its the ideal place for containing LOTS of people and, in doomsday scenarios, wiping them all out.

COME ON GUYS, How anti-climactic would it be to hear that Cincinnati, Ohio was experiencing the worst river monster attack ever! lol. BORING!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I 'll get my hands on this Travolta Movie...you triggered my curiosity on those symbols and numbers, OP.

Mass Media produced a respectable quantity of plane-hijacking movies, and those were announcing the disasters involving planes.
If you see a lot of things going on in NYC, you need to give it a decade, so the movie is sold in retaliers, then when it's a 5 buck dvd you get in a crappy store, then you gotta crap your pants, cause the largest number of possible viewers has been reached, thus enabling the terrorists to put their plans in motion.
Maybe I uncovered a secret.
someone's knocking at my door.
Hey, Jason Bourne, how are you d...( pew!pew!)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think you're on to them about NY City being the location. There is no oil or military bases there. It's the easiest target by far. Everybody and everything is expendable in their view of the future.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
People see patterns they're looking for. The OP is subconsciously looking for films that show NYC being destroyed. There are plenty of films that show non-NYC cities being destroyed, but they're not represented in the post, so it looks like he's on to something, when he's simply not.

But I guess I'm a government stooge disinfo agent

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
People see patterns they're looking for. The OP is subconsciously looking for films that show NYC being destroyed. There are plenty of films that show non-NYC cities being destroyed, but they're not represented in the post, so it looks like he's on to something, when he's simply not.

But I guess I'm a government stooge disinfo agent

No... I don't mind reading your post.

I very well could be wrong.

But what I honestly believe that I'm not wrong about is the fact that 9/11 was symbolized in many TV shows and Hollywood Films before it happened.

I really suggest that you do some research on this subject because the coincidences are so overwhelming that I have no choice but to believe most of these were done on purpose.

With that in mind... I've been doing my best to see what kind of information I can gather from certain Big Budget Hollywood Films in the post 9/11 era.

You have to remember... The people we are dealing with have no problem hiding their secrets in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Could it be the exact opposite? Hollywood is drawing from idea's in popular culture?

Disaster movies, end of the world movies and conspiracy related movies sell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join