It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism Jumps 57% in Just 4 Years!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
There will be more "autistic" kids when the new revision of the DSM is finalized and becomes standard. All that's happened is the diagnostic criteria for autism has widened to include more people that were previously labelled differently. Minor revisions are made all the time, but of course pretending as if more "normal" children are spontaneously becoming autistic is more attention grabbing for autism conspiracists.

Watch, come May 2012, when the DSM-V is released to doctor's offices everywhere and the months following when statistics are reanalyzed using it, Alex Jones and Jenny Mcarthey will have a collective au-gasm
I can hear him now; "Over night millions of children came down with autism!! Obama and his secret autism squad are on the march! Google Operation Short Bus!! *incoherent shouting*"

If you are a doctor you have the occasion to make $230000 by drinking the vaccines that are being injected into infants (same dose)
www.spontaneouscreation.org...

If you really believe what you are saying you should take the offer! (that's a lot of money no?)

If you are not sure, because you believe that you may get hurt by the vaccines ingredients then how can you support giving those vaccines to infants? (and not taking them yourself!)

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

there are so many theories some say diet, others say shots, no one knows for sure and I think that is why it's on the rise there is no concrete proof without a doubt this is what causes it. And with most autistic people they have a special diet so it could be diet, it could be numerous things. I know during pregnancy they will tell you that there is nothing pregnancy related that causes it but they do that whole glucose test so who really knows? They do all sorts of blood tests during pregnancy you don't know, and then babies are usually fine til they start getting shots then it seems like out of no where that autism rears it's ugly head. I have heard how it's more common in boys but I have twins who are girls who have it. So then my question becomes if it's more common in boys why do I have girls who suffer this horrid illness? And why do people treat them like they have the plague? I don't know if anyone else has ever felt shunned due to their experiences with autism.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I feel almost, kind of sure that this can't be due to thimerosal in the vaccines or fluoride in the water. I mean, I don't have any reasoning whatsoever for my belief other than the data from CDC reports that were said to be falsified.
Plus...
If that was true, then autism would mimic the signs of heavy metal poisoning....

Oh snap, it does mimic heavy metal poisoning.

signs of heavy metal toxicity

Looks like I am wrong.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Josephus23]

Watch this
video.google.com...
and
this
www.youtube.com...

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutumnFyre

there are so many theories some say diet, others say shots, no one knows for sure and I think that is why it's on the rise there is no concrete proof without a doubt this is what causes it. And with most autistic people they have a special diet so it could be diet, it could be numerous things. I know during pregnancy they will tell you that there is nothing pregnancy related that causes it but they do that whole glucose test so who really knows? They do all sorts of blood tests during pregnancy you don't know, and then babies are usually fine til they start getting shots then it seems like out of no where that autism rears it's ugly head. I have heard how it's more common in boys but I have twins who are girls who have it. So then my question becomes if it's more common in boys why do I have girls who suffer this horrid illness? And why do people treat them like they have the plague? I don't know if anyone else has ever felt shunned due to their experiences with autism.

Here is how it works
www.generationrescue.org...

we have a concrete proof: it is called the Vaccine Safety Datalink
video.google.com...#
but CDC is paying a private company 140 million $ per year to not have to disclose it...

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It is more common in boys because of the interactions between thimerosal and testosterone: see

"Neurons that were pre-incubated with estrogen demonstrated substantial protection against thimerosal-induces neuronal death. In contract, the addition of testosterone caused a very large increase in thimerosal-induced death. A low nano-molar level of thimerosal that gave less than 5 percent neuron death in three hours could result in 100 percent cell death by the addition of one micromolar level of testosterone."

1 Haley, Boyd E., PhD., "Toxic Overload: Assessing The Role of Mercury in Autism" Mothering No. 115 P.44-46 November / December 2002

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You can recover your twin girls... check this website
www.ch3nutrigenomics.com...
parents are doing it right now... inform yourself and reverse the damage!

check also this
www.youtube.com...

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My gf's older brother has severe Autism, which they believe is from mercury poisoning in vaccines he was given as a baby.

I've always felt a great deal of under-inspected hospitals were guilty of this. From what I understand, autism isn't genetic.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well those stats are a bit misleading. They didn't diagnose as many people with the exact same symptoms with autism back then. Now they have ever increasing types and levels of autism, and hence more diagnoses. I am not saying its not increasing, but nowhere near the level this article is saying. Its not really comparable when autism was nowhere as understood or diagnosed back then.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
My gf's older brother has severe Autism, which they believe is from mercury poisoning in vaccines he was given as a baby.

I've always felt a great deal of under-inspected hospitals were guilty of this. From what I understand, autism isn't genetic.

You can help him recover... check out the Amy Yasko protocol...

autism is induced by toxins (in vaccines, food, air water) and genetics determine how much your system can take before falling apart into autsim/schizophrenia/parkinson/cancer/diabetes/...

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127
Well those stats are a bit misleading. They didn't diagnose as many people with the exact same symptoms with autism back then. Now they have ever increasing types and levels of autism, and hence more diagnoses. I am not saying its not increasing, but nowhere near the level this article is saying. Its not really comparable when autism was nowhere as understood or diagnosed back then.

It is hard to miss symptoms such as:

impaired GI functions
extreme food allergies
aparaxia
seizures

the stats are not misleading it is on the rise, what is missing is the disclosure of the vaccine safety database

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by houman

I must tell you, I am extremely skeptical of this. Why is this not everywhere, being evaluated by child psychologists and the like?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by houman

I must tell you, I am extremely skeptical of this. Why is this not everywhere, being evaluated by child psychologists and the like?

That is the right question

answer:

It is being covered up!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by houman

and about the recovery protocol... it is based on reversing the damage done by vaccines and other things...

just check out the results for yourself talk to parents who have done it and are doing it!

Houman

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My wife has worked as a speech pathologist with austistic children and adults for 20 years. There is certainly a genetic component. She has found that one or both of the parents tend to people who work in mathmatic and scientific fields.

That includes engineers, pilots, surveyors and science teachers. We discuss this topic often and are never surprised when the parents come from those fields.

In these days of computer dating, more couples tend to share the same interests. The genetic mixing is not near as random as it was in the 60's and 70's.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Or, and I'm just going to make a hunch here, it could be that emphasis on certain mental disorders was somewhere else/Autism wasn't as widely understood as it is today, and/or perhaps Autism is being over-diagnosed by "professionals".

Nothing exists until someone discovers it. That's the rule we've always lived under. Regardless of "truth", perception comes first, realization second.

How long was the Earth flat until someone discovered it wasn't? How long did plague ravage humans until someone figured out what it was and how it was spread? Shocking revelations all around.

My further opinion is that "professionals" are over-diagnosing, and given how mutable psychology is to begin with, well, any diagnosis tends to be suspect in my mind. Look at the past 100 years- how many disorders which were diagnosed by 'professionals' have changed, or simply been discredited? I don't know exactly, but I do know many people have suffered, lives have ended, families have died out all due to incorrect diagnoses based on now-outdated definitions of mental illnesses. Psychology tends to follow social trends, and sadly as much as they might want to have a Grand Unification Theory for their trite little science, it'll never happen. Psychology is at the whim of the people during the times they are alive. Every generation sees change in this regard.

Remember- these are the same people who promoted sterilization at the turn of the 20th century for those deemed 'unfit', the same people who invented, then rejected "neurosis" after subjecting 3 generations with the label, and the same people who have the largest graduating class at most major universities in the U.S. (which in my opinion is suspect enough- social hacks seeking leverage under the guise of 'keen insight' to the human condition, but without the fortitude to study philosophy).

In short: Quackery all around.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This doesn't mean that more kids are getting autism, it means that more and more kids with autism are being diagnosed. Including those who don't have autism.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Autism Jumps 57% in Just 4 Years!

[

i think child-vaccines jumped just about the same

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GallopingFish
reply to post by Kargun

Totally agree aswell. Cellphones are not good. You know it can't be good if it gives out exactly the same radiation as a microwave but on a smaller scale...

Not True: cell phones do not operate in the microwave range. Microwaves start at 1000 mega hertz and up. Cell phones work in the 800mega hertz range while microwave ovens operate at 2,450 mega hertz (=2.4 gigahertz). Your in house wireless internet router and newer home portable phones work at 2.4 gigahertz too. Power output of your local TV station is 50,000 watts at lower frequencies.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

This!

I was never diagnosed with aspergers myself, but i do have it. I think it is both a blessing and a curse.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by houman

thanks checking them out now. It's good that someone actually conduct a study besides the CDC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join