Communism, there is no worse destiny for mankind.

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The world is repeating the huge mestakes it made during the early part of the 20th century by going left. It seems humans never learn.


www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...




posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I actually like some of the ideas of communism thank you very much.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I actually like some of the ideas of communism thank you very much.


Good for you I hope you live under it. I hear it's a swell system just ask anyone who lives under it.


[edit on 18-12-2009 by gdeed]


+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

Originally posted by Phlynx
I actually like some of the ideas of communism thank you very much.


Good for you I hope you live under it. I hear it's a sell system just ask anyone who lives under it.


There's two types of Communism, the one that is forced upon the people, and the one that is chosen by the people. You should study the ideology before you start spouting nonsense.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx


There's two types of Communism, the one that is forced upon the people, and the one that is chosen by the people. You should study the ideology before you start spouting nonsense.


There is only one kind of communism and it is hateful, vengeful, ugly, greedy and once your in it you never can leave unless they kill you.


+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
There is only one kind of communism and it is hateful, vengeful, ugly, greedy and once your in it you never can leave unless they kill you.


Sounds a tad more like capitalism actually

I hate when people start crap like this thread using youtube videos as evidence, when they clearly know nothing about the topic at hand.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gdeed
 


youtube is where retards and crazy people like me post videos of themselves kicking themselves in the head, jumping off of roofs, and other stupid stuff. it is in no way, shape, or form a research tool.

YOUTUBE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!

and plus, communism is not all bad.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by gdeed
There is only one kind of communism and it is hateful, vengeful, ugly, greedy and once your in it you never can leave unless they kill you.


Sounds a tad more like capitalism actually

I hate when people start crap like this thread using youtube videos as evidence, when they clearly know nothing about the topic at hand.


I know everything there is to know about communism. Communism enslaves people, nothing more.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by gdeed
There is only one kind of communism and it is hateful, vengeful, ugly, greedy and once your in it you never can leave unless they kill you.


Sounds a tad more like capitalism actually





It actually sounds like corporate or robber-baron capitalism.

Ordinary capitalism -- farmers, local markets, mom & pop stores, single proprietor business ..... brought this country to greatness. Extremists like communism and corporate capitalism were designed to destroy individuality, destroy the family and keep the elite on top at the expense of the worker.








[edit on 18-12-2009 by praxis]



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
[ I know everything there is to know about communism. Communism enslaves people, nothing more.

www.youtube.com...


Thanks for saying that:

1. Its clear your head is absolutely massive yet the part of your brain that dictates logic and reasoning is onviously non-existant

2. You just proved that you really do know nothing about communism



[edit on 18/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
reply to post by gdeed
 


youtube is where retards and crazy people like me post videos of themselves kicking themselves in the head, jumping off of roofs, and other stupid stuff. it is in no way, shape, or form a research tool.

YOUTUBE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!

and plus, communism is not all bad.


There is "nothing" good about communism and ytube shows much of history that people like you would like to keep hidden. People will not read about history and fall for the propaganda they are told. Film don't lie.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

Film don't lie.

www.youtube.com...


i take you have never heard of cinemagic, or other things of that nature?

I agree with OzWeatherman, with his point 1.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by gdeed
[ I know everything there is to know about communism. Communism enslaves people, nothing more.

www.youtube.com...


Thanks for saying that:

1. Its clear your head is absolutely massive yet the part of your brain that dictates logic and reasoning is onviously non-existant

2. You just proved that you really do know nothing about communism
[edit on 18/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]


Communism steals the soul and leaves people helpless, hungry and desperate. Communism will do the same to you.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gdeed
 


ok, the youtube is getting OUT OF HAND!!! need i repeat myself??

youtube is where retards and crazy people like me post videos of themselves kicking themselves in the head, jumping off of roofs, and other stupid stuff. it is in no way, shape, or form a research tool.

YOUTUBE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
Communism steals the soul and leaves people helpless, hungry and desperate. Communism will do the same to you.

www.youtube.com...


Youtube evidence removes the few brain cells that sub-human trolls have left, causing them to reply with redundanct one or two sentence replies, while avoiding backing up their own topic with some useful evidence




posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre

ok, the youtube is getting OUT OF HAND!!! need i repeat myself??

youtube is where retards and crazy people like me post videos of themselves kicking themselves in the head, jumping off of roofs, and other stupid stuff. it is in no way, shape, or form a research tool.

YOUTUBE IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Youtube is at least as valid as the corporate-owned-mainstream-media. Both have to be taken on their merits.

Overall, the corporate-owned-MSM has almost zero integrity.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre

Originally posted by gdeed

Film don't lie.

www.youtube.com...


i take you have never heard of cinemagic, or other things of that nature?

I agree with OzWeatherman, with his point 1.


If you don't want to see it on ytube go to any number of Communist countries now, they are filled with poverty and pure despair. China being the exception for a few million of their people because of their new found love for Capitalism. But China still has millions living in pure communistic poverty.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Actually, a socialist state founded upon the ultimate utilization of automatic labor is the perfect destiny for mankind. No one has to work and everyone gets income off of the stipends of the machine labor.



posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed
If you don't want to see it on ytube go to any number of Communist countries now, they are filled with poverty and pure despair. China being the exception for a few million of their people because of their new found love for Capitalism. But China still has millions living in pure communistic poverty.


So does the USA

Last time I checked, that wasnt a communist country. Your logic is seriously flawed





new topics




 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join