It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't see this,so here you go.If this is old or already on here please move or delete.Thank you.

Pretty interesting

[edit on 18-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I got the vid from this site

However, as I do believe that without massive repentance, the United States is doomed for destruction sometime after 2012, I found the following report (which could have been made up) of interest:
He mentions a prophecy by Sorcha Fall and opines;

Now, I have searched the net and NOT been able to find the actual text (Visions of the Great Nyasaye) cited in the article above, hence it could all be made up. But if not, it is certainly an interesting possible prophecy about Obama. (UPDATE 8/23/08: Today I went to the official Barack Obama website and clicked on the link that brought me to his “Fight the Smears” page. I had hoped that if this “prophecy” related to Barack Obama was an internet hoax, that by now the Obama campaign would have tried to deal with it. Since this item is not one of the many that the page attempts to dispel, I have concluded that either this “prophecy” was written many decades ago or it is simply not enough of an issue for the Obama campaign to involve itself with. I will be happy to place an update to this article if it is shown that there is not an old prophecy in Kenya regarding a “son of Kenya” being associated with the destruction of the United States.) Of course, it is absolutely true that Barack Obama is the son of a Kenyan. Here is what the official Barack Obama website reported: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His father, Barack Obama Sr., was born and raised in a small village in Kenya, where he grew up herding goats with his own father, who was a domestic servant to the British…Barack’s father eventually returned to Kenya, and Barack grew up with his mother in Hawaii, and for a few years in Indonesia. Later, he moved to New York, where he graduated from Columbia University in 1983.)

more on Faal then this

But whether that specific “prophecy” is real or not, the truth is that I will speculate that if Barack Obama is President of the United States after 2012, that it is certainly possible that the destruction (including invasion by the rising European Beast power) will happen in the 2013-2017 time frame. But again, I also feel the same if Hillary Clinton or John McCain are in office then. (Hillary Clinton, though, is in a special category–for information on that, please see Might Hillary Clinton Partially Fulfill Bible Prophecy?) (Update 8/30/08: as John McCain selected a woman to be his vice president, the following news item might be of interest Might Sarah Palin Fulfill Prophecy?)

There's more follow the link.
enjoy

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I base my projections of prophecy on the Bible,specifically on Revelations, and here is an idea of America's future and demise...Why isn't the USA mentioned in some form at the end? At the last battle and even prior to, we see Europe as the revived Roman Empire, we see the kings of the east in China and east Asia, we see most of the Mid-East countries, and we see Lybia, Phut...east Africa, Egypt,...but where is America. In two instances..repeats of the same event or two seperate events, a fiery mountain and Wormwood crash into the Earth and kill a third of mankind...if a third of man is killed by say a meteor, and everyone is at the end but those in the western hemisphere...north and south america, then maybe we are the third of man wiped out?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I base my projections of prophecy on the Bible,specifically on Revelations, and here is an idea of America's future and demise...Why isn't the USA mentioned in some form at the end? At the last battle and even prior to, we see Europe as the revived Roman Empire, we see the kings of the east in China and east Asia, we see most of the Mid-East countries, and we see Lybia, Phut...east Africa, Egypt,...but where is America. In two instances..repeats of the same event or two seperate events, a fiery mountain and Wormwood crash into the Earth and kill a third of mankind...if a third of man is killed by say a meteor, and everyone is at the end but those in the western hemisphere...north and south america, then maybe we are the third of man wiped out?

That is interesting.

I wonder what the population of this hemisphere is . . . I hope it is not 1/3 of Earth's population.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

According to Wikipedia, we have a population of a tad under one billion in North and South America. That accounts for under 1/6 of the world's population. We currently stand at a world population of about 6.6 billion.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by IKnowNothing]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

According to Wikipedia, we have a population of a tad under one billion in North and South America. That accounts for under 1/6 of the world's population. We currently stand at a world population of about 6.6 billion.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by IKnowNothing]

Thanks!

Guess we will not go up in smoke all at once.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Please can anyone confirm with me once the have heard it for themselves.....chapter 10 of Transformers 2 shows news report of "President Obama" re the events in the film. Though part of a science fiction/action film why are they using him as the president when the film was made before he was elected!

Any Thoughts...another example of mind conditioning of the masses to except the future......

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
that was an interesting video,

he sounds like a pretty cool guy, and i did watch the whole video, it'd be nice to have a conversation with him and see what else he has on his mind,

but i would like to know if anyone has even heard of those nostradamus quatrains? or that hebrew's prophecy and the prophecy that supposedly is from a kenyan? can anybody get links to sources showing where this guy gets his information

anyways i'll put a star on this thread, it's a good find and the dr in the video seems well versed in his train of thought

new topics

top topics

join