It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible New Documentary: "Quantum Communication"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Watching a documentary like this, for me it is akin to drawing the lines between the dots that have become my paradigms. I have learned over the years that when the truth dawns on you, for each moment of enlightenment you receive, you know absolutely in your heart that your conclusions are right, even though you don't have the hard scientific proof.

The story of how Einstein visualized his general theory of relativity in a flash and yet it took him two years to intellectualize it with mathematics feels very familiar. The difference is most of us don't have the capacity to describe it in numbers the way he did, but it doesn't make the truth any less real.

How many of us listen to an explanation of an esoteric subject and say to ourselves "I know that"? because the truth always resonates as a knowing within us.

This is a great documentary, The sooner science blinks away it's fixed myopic stare and accepts consciousness as the interweaving fabric behind every mystery that eludes them, the quicker we can move on to a better physical existence.

Star and Flag for this, good find.

Commend you on a great post brother.

Science will refuse to accept it, despite any evidence that may or may not be available, because it can never spell anything good for a government built on lies.
The truth resonates within us when we read or hear something that just strikes us as "god damn, how the hell could you explain in those words, something that i've been feeling and knowing to be true fundamentally inside of myself?". Some people of course will be skeptical to it because what I may know to be true to myself, may not be so apparent to someone that doesn't look at the world through the same eyes as mine. In the end, even science can't open eyes, just nudge someone in the right direction. Ultimately, truth is in the "eye of the beholder", it's just that most people's are closed.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I will watch the videos as I do ascribe to the view that thought is the ultimate catalyst for manipulating the physical three dimensional matrix, which is afterall just energy. God created by speaking things into being and we were created(by Him) in His Image...so ergo we were created to be able to manipulate matter/energy as well.
I also believe that those of us who are now starting to know this are for whatever reason supposed to know it.
Hopefully we can figure it out as we go along.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces
I watched it up to around the four minute mark when he started babbling about how consciousness and the "observer" effect things on the quantum level.

If you don't understand why this is WRONG WRONG WRONG, I suggest you study.

It's too bad you already know everything, you might have learned something from these videos otherwise.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Big cheers for this dude
thanks for embedding which is a boon.

To anyone that may feel a little guilty for spending so much time watching videos here's a tip -

Get a turbo trainer a set of head phones cordless or long cable and jump on your bike (if you have one), with a bit of practice and if each you tube clip is around 10 minutes you can cover 5 miles per video clip.

An hours worth of very interesting info such as "Quantum communication" can yield a nice 30 mile cycle ride without leaving the house !

Sorry to go of topic but thought I'd share that bit of info for anyone torn between exercising the brain and the lard.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is an AMAZING new documentary, featuring experts such as Dr. William Tiller, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Physicist Claude Swanson, and a whole host of other scientists discussing consciousness, the bio-energetic field, and the very nature of reality.

Boy have I got my work cut out for me on this one! Appears to be one hour and forty minutes of rubbish. I really wish people would take the time to perform a little fact checking. I noticed the first three sentences were sensationalized wrongly claimed BS. I mean come on, is 90% of ATS really this flipping intellectually lazy? Do you people HATE learning, was school hard for you?

Meh, I suppose later today I'll have roughly four huge post's possibly for every video posted. That's just what I predict will end up happening based on the first three sentences in the first movie being wrong and couple that with the amount of explanation and sources to cite to prove it wrong hopefully enough to the point where arrogant ignorance can't really argue against the evidence at hand.

Wow... All those stars and flags really show's us how wonderful ATS is in the capacity to think department.

Regardless, I still love you folks as *YOU* make me learn new thing's on a daily basis. If it weren't for your laziness and my strive to want to know the truth, I wouldn't have such an innate drive to learn and debate against such ignorance. I would probably be like the 90% of ATS, staring this garbage. So, looking forward to later tonight or sometime tomorrow morning to educate the masses!

[edit on 19-12-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
S&F, this documentary is right up my ally from the description you made about it. I'm about to watch it now. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosanski91

Science will refuse to accept it

That is just the cutest little thing I have ever read so far on this 'mockumentary'.

Do you not see the hypocrisy of that statement? Science will never accept it yet at the same time this 'mockumentary' is using science to claim that this is what science is trying to tell us today.

OMG you are just sooo adorable! I remember a time when my son was three years old and he said... heh, maybe we'll leave the similarities there for another day.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You know something I've always found to be a very odd coincidence, and it happens to fall in line with these documentaries.... It only takes a little rearranging to make the word Density into Destiny. I especially found the part interesting where they were talking about how lining up the 3 pieces of glass and how the light itself CHOSE which glass to go through randomly.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The first thing that humanity needs to realize is that we are all the One Infinite Creator creating itself in perpetuity forever and ever.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've read TONS of quantum mechanic books and quantum consciousness, etc. There's TONS of different interpretations -- for example "nonlinear quantum mechanics" -- which Leonard Susskind poo-poos but is well accepted by other scientists. If nonlinear is true then macroquantum telepathy is possible:

www.skeptiko.com...

Well Michael Persinger's new interview confirms telepathy as a macroquantum electromagnetic coherence entanglement....

And he reviews how Newberg's "God Spot" EEG pattern was the same as his "God Helmet" pattern...

"If you flash a light in one person’s eye, even though they’re in a chamber that’s closed up, the person in the other room that’s receiving just the magnetic field now, they’re not aware of the light flashing or not, they will show similar changes in frequency in the room. And we think that’s tremendous because that maybe the first macro demonstration of a quantum connection or so-called quantum entanglement. And if that’s true then there’s another way of potential communication that may have physical application and application, for example, in space travel because there’s no time involved with it. That’s one thing we’re looking at. That’s one of our more exotic hypotheses."

reply to post by Kaytagg

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
imagine if everyone could have power to heal themselves/others just by thoughts, or even stopping bullets, bombs to explode?

This bit of your post reminded me of something a read in the link provided in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would appear that one of the things mentioned was... For a phase 1 Civilization to progress to phase 2, every single member of that phase 1 civ has to have the ability to destroy it's own Civ.

It seems the reference was to having the power to destroy with a single thought, but being mature and advanced enough to not do it.

Why am I mentioning this, when the link in yesterday's thread is supposed to be a work of fiction?

Not sure to be honest.... but fiction or not, it sure resonates with what you just said and the overall theme of our consciousness creating the reality we see around us.

Nice post, and 'DD' Another GREAT THREAD

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Matter creates mind. Mind looks around and takes over matter. Mind over matter.

Rising up like a phoenix from the ashes, the mind. Now we have become death, destroyer of worlds.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Very Good~

MAHALO

The Dr. Lipton and Dr. Swanson, both are featured in interviews on The Conscious Media Network....

Bruce Lipton
1: www.consciousmedianetwork.com...
2: www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

Claude Swanson
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

LOVE

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Dr. Claude Swanson is amazing. I bought his book, "The Synchronized Universe" many years ago, and have worn the pages thin from reading it so many times. One of the most fascinating books I have ever read. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys fringe science and the paranormal. He ties the two subjects together amazingly IMHO.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I tried watching it, and I only made it until the second video. He starts comparing rocks to CD's. Then he goes on to say "we made this awesome necklace where we imprinted the healing power of the universe on it so you can gain its benifits!" (or whatever), and I can't help but think... if I wear a DVD around my neck im not going to magically absorb any of the information, nor am I even going to be affected by whatever is on there. I'm having difficulty taking this man seriously, or taking what he says credibly.

It reminded me of when I went to a spiritual and alternate medicines expo and a lady was selling pictures of "auras" and when I asked her why the picture of the aura around one baby was exactly the same as a picture of an aura of another baby, (despite the fact that the second baby had actually fallen over at the moment of the photo and was only partially in the photo, yet the aura remained perfectly centered), she could only repeat several times, "Babys and animals live in a different spiritual dimension!" Its like you know all these fancy words and ideas that sound good but when you put them together it really sounds like a nonsensical sham.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Star & flag for you.
Is there a download version anywhere?

Thanks for this amazing found.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by aliveandawake]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by aliveandawake]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainbow

Its like you know all these fancy words and ideas that sound good but when you put them together it really sounds like a nonsensical sham.

Have to agree with you dude, the documentary starts off with Einstein the quickly turns into a promo for lonely hearts witchery.

I'm pretty open minded but my BS meter goes on red alert when hippy chicks with names like Star or Crystal start discussing soul mates and numerology.

I will give what appears to be a new age Taro reading expo for the lost and the lonely, the benefit of the doubt. I'll watch the whole doc but frankly I get the feeling some wrinkled old gypo is going to try and sell me quantum lucky heather at the end.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
O.K im now going to have to re-evaluate evrything i though i knew about this planet and the universe.

Might have to pull an all nighter here lol

These video's were great. Its the first time ive heard about quantum communication. Now im left with this strange sensation of enlightenment.

Definately going to put some of the experiments mentioned to the test.
Although talking to the sun is a bit to much of a leap for me right now.

Thanks a lot threads like this are very rare. I only signed up to this site yesterday and then this falls in to my lap. Maybe i was encouraged to visit here for this reason via quantum communication. Spooky or what.

Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
S&F for you. So far very interesting info,only into 3rd video, so still have an open mind even tho most of what is being said seams to be over my head as far as the science.
Too bad for a couple of members with no desire to be objective,had to hit ignore on them, I'm sick of there posts, they contribute nothing but negativity and with nothing not even some fact other than there own short sightedness who needs them. Life goes on, and again great find OP.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
A good exemple of the power of ours thoughts is the cloud dissipation, one can just pick a cloud and in his mind ask for the cloud to dissapear, and it will

Thanks for sharing...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join