It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Jesuit agent. Exposed by William Cooper.

page: 1‎
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Listen to the 6 part expose William Cooper did on Alex Jones, the fear monger and liar.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Jesuit scare monger or just another William Cooper waiting to happen?
FEAR is pulling a pistol on a officer of the law and we see what happened to Cooper.

Generally the crappiest corrupt cop in the world wont treat ya bad if you show respect and treat them like a humanbeing.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This sounds to me like a vendetta against Alex.

Out of the mouth of people.......

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
William Cooper was a liar.

Don Ecker exposed him before. He lied about his background. He was never a briefing officer.

Listen to this

www.theparacast.com...

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Fist_Of_The_North_Star]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Didn't William Cooper recant half of his book, "Behold a Pale Horse" as made up? That alone would make me suspect any theories Cooper put forward. That, or someone got to him and made him say that...

Alex Jones is many things both good and bad, but I think this accusation has no merit.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
alex jones works for the jesuits why else would he never speak of them. he brings disinfo to truthseekers, i dont know who to rely on for info these days

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If any one of these guys really told the truth, they wouldn't survive.

Perhaps Alex is being attacked because he's getting too close to the truth.

If you know anything about the history of the Jesuits and their methods, you
would find it plausible that both Jones and Cooper are agents. Jesuit education is one long Hypnotic induction, NLP style.

Jones and Cooper discredit themselves and each other so you doubt the truth even when it stares you in the face. Through fear you end up buying one lie or another.

Doubting and doing nothing are one and the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I saw the first two vids and then lost interest but its funny how that caller called in and said she heard someone say that if the we turn off the russains power they will nuke us , the alex jumped on the band wagon and stated saying the russians might nuke us lol

dont get me wrong i dont think alex is a mole or anything like that, just passionate about what he beleives in besides bill cooper hyped up a lot more satanic demon end of the world jew stuff in behold a pale horse so for me its like pot calling kettle.

conspiracy theories are all about hot air, once they have been solved we all go oh well its solved now, whats next. its the hype that makes us curious and the not knowing that catches our interest.

but alex and bill know this and they have to play the game like the rest of the consspiracy world...its all hype and hot air.

but every once in a while there are interesting things that come to light that are factual prob 5 or 10 percent if that.

the other 90 odd is all conjecture and here say.

so wouldnt worry too much alex i know you mean well and you have good intentions but you see what kind of trouble your exitability can land you in lol

spirit

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i would take the dead william cooper over alex jones any day. Not saying about this vid, but jones is just a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
Didn't William Cooper recant half of his book, "Behold a Pale Horse" as made up? That alone would make me suspect any theories Cooper put forward. That, or someone got to him and made him say that...

Alex Jones is many things both good and bad, but I think this accusation has no merit.

Thats a Negative. William Cooper Told the world through his radio broadcasts that information was fed to him that was false to begin with.
Ive sat through over 100 hours of william coopers shows and must say he is THE BEST source of factual information on the Great Conspiracy ive ever heard. I spent 3 years wandering from Alex and David and michael and so on till i found mr coopers work. By the way anyone wishing to obtain his work can contact me as I have amassed a 10gb collection of his radio shows and lectures, early years to 9/11 and beyond.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fist_Of_The_North_Star
William Cooper was a liar.

Don Ecker exposed him before. He lied about his background. He was never a briefing officer.

Listen to this

www.theparacast.com...

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Fist_Of_The_North_Star]

In his radio show Bill Cooper exposed Ecker, and many other UFOlogists has having ties to the CIA or other intelligence agencies, including Freemasonry. I have researched his claims and found them to be spot on. I have these radio shows in my collection if your interested.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ohh, okay that is probably what I saw, was that he found out that his information was false to begin. I haven't seen much by William Cooper, but I did see one documentary somewhere (forget the name) where he talks at a podium to a crowd of people for like 2-3 hours about UFOs and such. I think I also remember seeing him in the Disclosure Project where they lined up a whole bunch of people to testify about what they knew about UFOs, but my memory is fuzzy and it might've been someone who just looked like him.

If you know the names of some good documentaries he's in, I'll take a look for them. Don't link or post anything that isn't public domain, though; I don't want to get you in trouble for putting up copyrighted stuff. (or me in trouble for asking for them!)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
william coooper is that tard on youtube wearin white on white suit with a white background with holographic shiny things on it and bright lights.

uh..isn't that enough?

he said that jfk's driver had a pistol in his hand and was more "visible" during the night vision version.

uh...what...

this guy's a cracked out maniac. alex jones? come on that's rookie stuff.

your'e smarter than that

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Bill Cooper says in his book "Behold a Pale Horse" that alot of the Info in the book may be Dis-info and you have to figure it out for yourself. He was just passing along things that he had found.

"Quiet weapons for silent wars" in the Pale Horse book is the biggest contribution by any conspiracy guy so far. Most just jump up and down yelling NWO

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moodle
william coooper is that tard on youtube wearin white on white suit with a white background with holographic shiny things on it and bright lights.

uh..isn't that enough?

he said that jfk's driver had a pistol in his hand and was more "visible" during the night vision version.

uh...what...

this guy's a cracked out maniac. alex jones? come on that's rookie stuff.

your'e smarter than that

Id highly recommend listening to Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon Broadcasts. Bill Cooper later recounted all info he saw as an intelligenge officer pertaining to UFOs as dis info purposely place before MANY members of the intelligence community knowing that some would go public. after listening to his broadcasts it all comes together. Bill cooper claimed that the MJ-12 docements he saw named Kissinger and Brezenski as the top 2 guys. It was designed dis info to divert from MJ-12s real mission which is the same as all governmental organizations today.....World Government.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I like both guys and frankly the infighting between "alternative" personalities disappoints me.

I will admit that Alex has really pissed me off here lately. For one, he bullied his way into a pro 2nd Amendment rally here in Austin that seriously pissed me off. I didn't like what he said, I didn't like the way he behaved and his ego is starting to balloon. We have a serious 2nd Amendment issue going on here in Austin, TX and his behavior was just ridiculous and did little more than to try to paint those of us who are very pro-2nd Amendment getting into bed with a whack job.

But here's the thing: even friends fight and disagree with each other and no one, and I mean no one, is perfect.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

He did not recant half of his book as Made Up. He clearly states in his book that he believes much of the information he obtained through intelligence sources was bogus from the get go.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoundTheory
Id highly recommend listening to Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon Broadcasts. Bill Cooper later recounted all info he saw as an intelligenge officer pertaining to UFOs as dis info purposely place before MANY members of the intelligence community knowing that some would go public. after listening to his broadcasts it all comes together. Bill cooper claimed that the MJ-12 docements he saw named Kissinger and Brezenski as the top 2 guys. It was designed dis info to divert from MJ-12s real mission which is the same as all governmental organizations today.....World Government.

Yep everyone should listen to his babylon series that you can download.

If you listen to william you never need listen to alex again. He is about as much info you will get as a layman.

Alex jones and so many on his how are just there to sell, like a tabloid.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This sounds to me like a vendetta against Alex.

Out of the mouth of people.......

Thank You! Remember Mr. Cooper could have possibly become jealous.
I am convinced Alex Jones is the real deal because he's sticking out his neck
against the TSA, FEMA CAMPS, and the damn injustice happening all around us.

This thread gets a

The thing with Alex is that he is more of an IN YOUR FACE type of guy.
Lets face it, things won't change if you do not make a scene, and things will
not change if you don't get mad like he does. Also remember, he's young,
he has made many mistakes but no one is perfect, and he is learning and
experiencing like each of us are, every single day. My respects go out to him.

edit on 26-11-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join