It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy Time Travel 101

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Yes I can confirm it is possible. I have seen technology before it was invented, this was some 20 years ago.

What Technology?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A gameboy!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Great thread Skyfloating, I just had to give it a thread bump after the fascinating read.

Anyway I find it particularly interesting near the beginning in all honesty where you’re discussing events in the dream world coming over into the real world…

I became interested in the psycho-spiritual time-travel possibility after having noticed it in the dream-state. I would dream a certain thing that came to pass weeks later. Or something would happen and in that instant I would remember having dreamed it.

I find it particularly interesting because I can very much relate to it, so for example (and in my experiences) I’ll be having a dream about a relatively miniscule event (not always though) such as for example walking down the street and then It happens shortly after dreaming so let’s say maybe a week or so.

Once occurring in real life after seeing it in the dream state it’s noticeable straight away as everything is exactly the same (obviously) and there is just than huge feeling of déjà vue that just overwhelms you, But I can also remember when the dream occurred, sometimes even the feeling you got when waking up from the dream itself.

It’s a pretty bizarre ‘thing’ to occur but I felt like I had to share after reading it in this thread.

Anyway again, this is a great thread and I’m glad you made it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join