Psy Time Travel 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
When you visited other times did you see it as an observer with no body to speak of or did you see it through the eyes of someone there?

Time-travel-ability is connected to dissociating with body and self, because ones "persona" cannot see any other reality/life that that which he/she believes she is. That leaves two options:

Remote Viewing Bodiless and through another body. As far as I can tell I am always formless but I wouldnt discount the possibility of viewing through others.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.

I'm still not sure if these happenings are legitimate or not. They were unplanned, just happened sort of "dreams" about other times. In one case I had fallen asleep with my headphones on playing a CD I had burned of some of my favorite songs and I woke up looking through someone else's eyes in 1400s Normandy France out in the countryside. I met a few people there who spoke old english, (luckily I'm into Shakespeare so with some work I was able to understand them.) I spent a few days there in one night here, wild huh?

Anyhow, back home again I was stunned and tried to figure out how it happened, what triggered it? The only answer I could come up with was the music on my CD. Year of the Cat, On A Clear Day, All For One were a few of them, the pattern was that all the songs for the most part mentioned time and having strong belief, for example, hysteria by def leppard is clear about strong faith and believing in a way? All For One brings to mind the French. Pretty out there theory, but that's all I could figure out at the time. Any ideas? Could music trigger an event or did it shape a vivid dream?

Thanks again for starting this thread!

Edit to add: I've had another experience/dream while listening to my CD player awhile back and instead of time travel I possibly OOBEd. It's posted in The River Goddess's thread on OOBE. Life is never dull, that's for sure.

[edit on 12/20/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I'm still not sure if these happenings are legitimate or not. They were unplanned, just happened sort of "dreams" about other times. In one case I had fallen asleep with my headphones on playing a CD I had burned of some of my favorite songs and I woke up looking through someone else's eyes in 1400s Normandy France out in the countryside. I met a few people there who spoke old english,

Interesting. We go to all kinds of places while the body is sleeping. You wouldnt hang out in a dark bedroom all night...

(luckily I'm into Shakespeare so with some work I was able to understand them.) I spent a few days there in one night here, wild huh?

You might be into Shakespeare because you lived during his time and place. And thats why you gravitated there during sleep phases. Maybe.

And music DOES trigger OBE and LD. Anything that keeps part of you awake while the rest falls asleep triggers paranormal perception.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, Skyfloating, much appreciated.

I'm going to draw out a timeline tonight as you suggested in your OP and give it a go. Lol, I've been needing a good vacation and the price of this ticket is perfect. I have lots of places and times I'd like to see. The fact that I won't have to wait around for it to happen and that I have control over when and where is a definite improvement for me. Thanks for the method,

STM

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks for the chat. Let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What a great read that was. When writing my article ( Which you linked to in your second post) I focused strictly on the physical side of things. Truth be told the non-physical never even entered my mind when writing that article, as a way to travel through time...

Honestly I do not know all that much about remote viewing and other things of that nature, though I have experimented with OBE's ( Out of body experiences) and have been successful in achieving them...

It took me months of research and trying until I found a technique that worked for me. It has been years now since I have tried to have an OBE but for what it is worth, I would go to court and gladly swear that such a thing is possible...

I cannot provide scientific proof, but I do know for myself that it can happen... Take my word, or not, it makes no difference to me.So it seems to me that yes, if you can "leave the body" you should be able to travel anywhere you want, and even any WHEN you want.

To leave the body is to leave the physical. To leave the physical is to leave all physical restrictions... With no physical restrictions, you can go anywhere, and do anything. Right?

Anyway, I really like what you have written. I will have some questions though if you do not mind, but I want to re-read it and maybe ieven do some research of my own before I do.

Thanks for posting this sky.

Starred and flagged

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
you can not time travel.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

How do you KNOW...hmmm? I don't limit myself but if you choose to set limits on yourself, so be it for you then.

Have a nice day

STM

Edit to add: Sorry for stepping in and answering his post, I know it was directed at you, Skyfloating, just couldn't resist. I came back online to peruse historical timelines to choose from and I stopped by. Go for it. Best regards, STM

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
What a great read that was.

Inspired by your thread.

I have experimented with OBE's ( Out of body experiences) and have been successful in achieving them...

Thats extremely rare - good job.

To leave the body is to leave the physical. To leave the physical is to leave all physical restrictions... With no physical restrictions, you can go anywhere, and do anything. Right?

Thats the idea Im advertising here, yes.

Anyway, I really like what you have written.

Thanks for stopping by.

I will have some questions though if you do not mind,

Anytime. Its not like RV-Time-Travel is widely known so there is no info on it yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
you can not time travel.

Oh I see! Thanks for clearing that up for us.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I guess one thing that gets me is how it works and why it works? As I said before I have managed to achieve an OBE, but it was years ago that I experimented with it... ( I wish I had not stopped...because I cannot do it anymore)

From my experience I do not know how it works or why it works.... It just kind of...works...

What I did was follow Robert Monroe's technique, from his book "Journey Out Of The Body".

near-death.com...

The link is not the method word for word but it gives you the idea...

Now you will note that it talks about a vibration that you get, when in the process of leaving the body. I have had this... It started out in the head and slowly worked its way down my body and backed up.. It was sort of a pulsing vibration feeling...

I was only able to fully "leave" once... Most of the time I got just the vibrations.. but after messing with that for quite a while I finally decided i was ready to take it one step further. I said to myself I am going to go to my sisters room. It was right next door at the time... And I sort of went straight out... I could see just as if it was daytime only it was really completely dark in my room... I sort of floated about 2-3 ft off the ground and then just went back into my body.

I know nothing about remote viewing though... Does this vibration occur during RVing? Do you know if it is possible to remote view while having an OBE?

What ARE the differences between remote viewing and OBE's because it sounds to me like you could achieve similar results from either one...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I know nothing about remote viewing though... Does this vibration occur during RVing? Do you know if it is possible to remote view while having an OBE?

What ARE the differences between remote viewing and OBE's because it sounds to me like you could achieve similar results from either one...

Remote viewing is merely putting your awareness/attention/sight elsewhere. Its like looking at any thing, object, place, person except that that thing, place, object, person is not in your immediate surroundings or visible with the eyes.

OBE is more altered than that. Its not only your awareness going on travels but your entire energy-body in a state of your body being asleep. So OBE is more intense and the perceptions/results more vivid - but you may not be able to "take them with" you into waking-life-memory.RV on the other hand is more vague but also more easily remembered.

Both require deep relaxation while staying aware. I`ll do an RV 101 thread in a few weeks.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi, interesting thread, thanks for the information,i will try the techniques you have outlined.

If we were to pinpoint a place on the timeline which was in the 'future'. Would we be shown a future with regards to our current life situation?

Would our state of mind, our beliefs, our perceptions of reality which we hold in the 'present' affect what we are shown?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Great thread! Much useful information. S & F for you!

I did have a couple questions i hope you can answer...

I have sleep apnea, and very lucid dreams. Sometimes i might wake up to go to the bathroom, and after when i lay back down, i can place myself into a certain environment. For example, one time for the heck of it, i visualized myself at work. Almost immediately, i found myself at work in an extremely vivid scene. I knew it wasn't real, but could reach out and interact with people and things. It felt more real than a lucid dream. When i looked around, everything felt real. I couldn't fly, or do anything crazy, the environment was like a clone of the real one.

Is this lucid dreaming, or astral travel? I felt the experience fade out as i either was waking up, or falling into a deeper sleep, i couldn't really tell. And these experiences are rare for me, how would i go about strengthening the experiences so they don't fade out involuntarily, and inducing them more often? I get them every week or so.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by mossme89]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
your idea is very interesting to me, it wasnt to long ago i had a dream i was going to hurt my head i cant remember what exactly was going on but i could definatly see it coming, then when it occured i woke up because i had banged my head. i was quite puzzled by how my dream had known the time of this action and accounted for it inself. as in how would it know to dream i was about to suffer a head injury just before i banged my head, it really doesnt make any sence, then again one could speculate by the shock of the dream i suddenly lurched when i woke up and banged my head.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Here's my update:

The first couple of days I went all out looking at the timeline, a lot of focus. My subconscious evidently had other plans to work out or needed acclimation time to the sidetrack from its usual foci. My mind did not visit the points on the timeline.

I was cut off from focusing on the third night and since by family situations. .

Perhaps it's best for me to wait until everything is settled and then I will focus on the timeline.

Highest regards to you, I respect your insights greatly,

STM

Major edit due to bad writing, lol.

[edit on 1/7/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holist1c
If we were to pinpoint a place on the timeline which was in the 'future'. Would we be shown a future with regards to our current life situation?

Would our state of mind, our beliefs, our perceptions of reality which we hold in the 'present' affect what we are shown?

Yes. Your personal future is only a probable future effected by your "energy-state" (which is effected by your thought-forms/beliefs). Mix that with the future of mass-consciousness and you`ll land in the most probable future as-it-is-now.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I have sleep apnea, and very lucid dreams. Sometimes i might wake up to go to the bathroom, and after when i lay back down, i can place myself into a certain environment. For example, one time for the heck of it, i visualized myself at work. Almost immediately, i found myself at work in an extremely vivid scene. I knew it wasn't real, but could reach out and interact with people and things. It felt more real than a lucid dream. When i looked around, everything felt real. I couldn't fly, or do anything crazy, the environment was like a clone of the real one.

Better not to term things in "real" and "unreal" but as different levels of "density". Your physical life is one density, dreams and OBE another. By locating your attention to your work environment you REALLY go there (as I say in the OP). Then letting go of Imagination/Dream you were really transported there and it was more vivid than a dream.

Fun, isnt it?

I felt the experience fade out as i either was waking up, or falling into a deeper sleep, i couldn't really tell. And these experiences are rare for me, how would i go about strengthening the experiences so they don't fade out involuntarily, and inducing them more often? I get them every week or so.

Only your mere interest in the subject and your intention to continue exploring it, is enough. Dont push your luck, go with what comes up and maintain curiosity and an explorers attitude.

What happened to you is what always happens when stuff is visualized while falling asleep. It either turns into an OBE-on-physical-plane (realistic) or a Lucid Dream (fantastic)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

If you find yourself unable to focus, its not the right time / life-phase for it, indeed. Other things then deserve your attention

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes I can confirm it is possible. I have seen technology before it was invented, this was some 20 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join