It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Above Loon Lake California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Taken from the western island in Loon Lake California on June 14th 2008. My group was looking for the recent UFO drone crafts that were spotted at Lake Tahoe.
This photo was taken at approx. 38 59’ 12.85”N 120 19’30.76”W looking towards Red Peak. We did not see this object, however our Nikon CoolPix P1 did. The object is just below the top margin, and slightly left and above of the peak. If anyone can enlarge this photo, and analyze it, I would be grateful.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Unfortunately like ALL UFOs it could be anything. UFOs are cool and all but rather than snapping pictures that could be a mirriad of different things why can't the UFO crowd focus it's efforts and time doing other things. I think that following UFOs has seriously hurt UFOlogy and it's sad because this is the most important issue of my lifetime. There are millions of people who have claimed to be abducted, why not focus efforts on that? if just 1 of the MILLIONS of suppossed contactees can be proven, case closed. Analyzing a photograph will only get you so far. Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
hi violator,

ive got it to 700% its original size, ... it almost resembles one of those little "oar bugs" that skim across the surface of ponds and lakes. lol

Ill see if i can clear it up and post it.
but really it could be anything,
no way to truly tell.

it is a beautiful picture though!!!
thanks for sharing!

edit.. ATS is one of the few sites that i dont know how to upload photos to a post. lol

but you really cant tell, no matter how much you increase it or sharpen it.
[edit on 18-12-2009 by Ahmose]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Ahmose]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

It’s possible; I just wonder how a water bug can fly? Please review the listed links to water bugs. They can’t fly.
www.newton.dep.anl.gov...
tolweb.org...;jsessionid=6DBA7A120B730289139F037CB25951B5?page=ViewImageData&service=external&sp=7912

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Very interesting, I've been following stories on the Lake tahoe drones for quite some time.
This particular image isn't especially convincing when it comes to hard evidence, but it's worth the speculation. If we could perhaps see an enhancement or a close-up that would really help!!

S&F to get some more attention

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Where's the image? That links to an ATS video. Post the image itself please. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Where's the image? That links to an ATS video. Post the image itself please. Thank you.

I can't. It's a 2,4 MB photo. I had uploaded a previous photo in the old photo library, but now there is a video discussion thread here. ATS has a 500 kB limit on the photo uploads.

When you go into TOOLS, and then (old picture), you will see that all of your photos are gone.
edit on 22-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
so send send it to me and I'll make it smaller for you.

new topics

top topics

join