It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How it Works... Confessions of an Economic Hitman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
John Perkins Author

I noticed several post that were sort of gone over here in this video of how we control our empire. "The UN", I know things are tough but do you really believe the economy is not rigged. we withheld 2billion $ until the UN complied. now the UN is biting the hand that created it.... me dont think so... the UN is the AntiChrist and WDC did it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How weird;
I also recieved a video about the economic hitman

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It is a very good read, I would recommend it to all ATS'ers. It explains in detail how the US corporatocracy has manipulated developing countries since the 60's. Sad but true.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This subject has had many attempted discussions, see previous thread;
Confessions of an Economic Hitman. Thoughts?

Further seaches will show previous mentioning of this;
these linked search results show where it was mentioned in other conversations onthis site:
COEHM

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
It is a very good read, I would recommend it to all ATS'ers. It explains in detail how the US corporatocracy has manipulated developing countries since the 60's. Sad but true.

PEACE,
RK

It goes further back that that. In 1953, the CIA overthrew the government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammed Mosaddeq.

In fact it goes back even further than that. Google Philippine–American War (1899-1902). Simple fact: The real terrorists in the modern world is the US Government.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Book might be good. The guy on the video is dumb.

More complex than he outlines. The US didn't install the Shah in Iran as a puppet He'd been there for decades. Mossadegh threatened to nationalize the oil industry and cut out the British completely.

The IMF makes massive loans to countries in Africa and takes resource rights as collateral. The defaults are largely because leaders take the money and pocket it rather than reinvesting and upgrading their infrastructures.

People anxious t blame the US and CIA for everything forget there are inept corrupt leaders around the world who drive their countries into war, famine, poverty. Just look at Zimbabwe, once prosperous and abundant. Liberated form the British, now a hell hole.

new topics

top topics

join