It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First ecological zone collapse 2010.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The first of four great ecological zones that sustain our world will or does have great probablility to be destoryed in the coming year. The first zone will be the Western half of Canada.

hubpages.com...

Direct link to the page where it explains super simple how OUTRAGEOUSLY dangerous this is to someone who lives within the center of the ''Primary Fire Zone''.

This part is where it gets dark so don't say I didnt warn us. It says the Apocalypse would begin with the arrival of a metaphorical horse of flame.

There are 4 major collapse zones for each of the major continents. Which also by chance or circumstance happens to match perfectly with the Bible, Quran, Hebrew, Catholic, Roman, Native American, African, and Azteca culture or recolation of the past, present, and future events that would lead to the eventuallity of a higher power having to intervene upon our darkest hour.

Think antichrist......since im in the middle of the exact zone it is not for my life I fear but the ones who are within the zones that do not know of it. I can always migrate east.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
All it would take is one spark to ignite the whole damn thing!!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is something that will keep you up nights, I've known about the beetles for a couple of years. The logging industry in Canada was going 24/7 to get to the timber before rot or fire got to it. This could be real bad.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Doesn't help that the AQ handbook has plans to light up forests in the US and elsewhere. They already have in the past 7 years.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Pine beetle is definately a problem. A few years ago my job was to stake out cutblocks near kamloops bc. It's going to be an absolute disaster. The article states that temperatures have recently shot up. Personally, I can't recall a -40 day in my 25 years of ilving there, as a matter of fact the record low is -38, but I do know that the reforestation methods are partly to blame.
After logging, companies replanted pine and only pine because of their growth rate which is higher than other trees. This has gotten rid of any "natural" buffer zones that nature had in store.
These are the kinds of things that I wish got research bux. It's truly a sad site to see thousands of acrres of dead trees with your own eyes. Maybe they'll be an uproar over it come olympics time.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah the current climate change has hightened the temperature of the zone to + 2 degrees Celcius which is just enough to allow the beetle to survive the winters and multiply at an outstanding rate.

Since im also from Kamloops ill tell ya that my dad is a forester for the government in a relatively decent position to know that there is no longer a lumber industry here in British Columbia.

The local Pulp Mill recently closed a few years ago due to economic downfalls. The forest being our main local resource and source of revenue.

This may also be a locust or plague metaphorically.

new topics

top topics

join