It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted over Ontario, CA 12/16/09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm curious to know if anyone saw this or has seen any reports of a cigar shaped UFO over Ontario, CA Wednesday evening. Supposedly it was seen by many people and photos/videos were taken. I heard a quick blurb about it on KFI this morning. After a quickie internet search I found..........nothing. It's probably just a blimp anyways, but........

edit to add: After a quick search, it seems that there were numerous similar sitings there almost exactly a year ago. I also found a bit in a Chicago newspaper. The credit was given to KTLA news here in SoCal, but there isn't anything on their site that I can find. Sorry if I didn't do more research into this before starting the post, but I'm actually trying to get some work done....at work, go figure...

link to Chicago article (for what its worth)......www.chicagotribune.com...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Toxicsurf]

MOD EDIT: To fix title

2nd MOD Edit to fix location again

[edit on December 24th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Great find!

Strange that it happened almost exactly a year ago.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
...that link only takes me to a picture of an old guy with a paper hat on his head :/

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Ontario Ufo

hmmm apparently there is a youtube video, and goodyear claims their blimp was not flying that night.
will have to try and find that video.

Is this it I wonder? You can hear afreeway,but it doesn't look anything like a blimp, so i'm not sure what relevance goodyear has in teh descussion.
At first the video looks like a shaky crappy one, but the lights do seem to "teleport" all over the place.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Traumacrazy

sorry fixed it....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
wait totally confused here....

is this 2 UFO's one spotted above the other one?
and is this ontario canada? or is there an ontario in california that I don't know about...?

could someone please clean up this thread please

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

that's not it, the siting was Wednesday the 16th. I'm curious to see the video mentioned in the article....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

CALIFORNIA....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I have been searching for the video all day an havn't been able to find it. The one linked above does not match the description or the time of the sighting. Hope someone finds it, I would like to see it. I replied to a post on this site Daily Bulletin. This is a local source.

Authors contact info
[email protected]
(909) 483-8556

Maybe someone wants to contact him/her. For me I'm off to a Christmas party!

-E-

[edit on 18-12-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Hello all

I have been trying to report this to various news agencies and no one except the daily bulletin contacted me back with a link to my very own story I posted on iReport. I have video and photos of the UFO over Ontario,California on 12/16/09. Below is my report and photos

www.ireport.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Great pics Radiohead. I hope the video is as good and I'm eagerly awaiting you uploading it. Maybe try contacting the Chicago Tribune writer Jon Hilkevitch, who covered the O'hare ufo. Just a shot in the dark.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

and is this ontario canada? or is there an ontario in california that I don't know about...?

You might try installing Google Earth. That way you could find it for yourself, or Google Earth would show you.

There is a city called Ontario in the Los Angeles area. Not to be confused with the province of Ontario located in Canada.

Oh and the original poster confused me too, because it refers to Ontario, CO. "CO" is the standard abbreviation for Colorado. "CA" is the standard abbreviation for California (although it could just as easily be referring to Canada I suppose).

Cheers

[edit on 22-12-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo...At first the video looks like a shaky crappy one, but the lights do seem to "teleport" all over the place.

How can you tell the difference between "shaky camera" and "teleporting light"?
I agree with your original assessment that the video is "shaky".

[edit on 12/22/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

You might try installing Google Earth. That way you could find it for yourself, or Google Earth would show you.

There is a city called Ontario in the Los Angeles area. Not to be confused with the province of Ontario located in Canada.

Oh and the original poster confused me too, because it refers to Ontario, CO. "CO" is the standard abbreviation for Colorado. "CA" is the standard abbreviation for California (although it could just as easily be referring to Canada I suppose).

Cheers

[edit on 22-12-2009 by bluestreak53]

??? I originally posted it as Ontario CA. CALIFORNIA Dont know why it was changed to Ontario Canada.....and why is was changed at first to CO...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok so today I find out that last night, exactly 1 week later than when I first saw the UFO on 12/23/2009, the UFO was spotted again around 6:00PM off the 215 freeway in the Riverside/Moreno Valley area of California. What is going on? Why is no one reporting this on the news?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ok here it is, the video of the UFO flying over Ontario,California on the night of 12/16/2009

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is it just me or does it look a lot like a scrolling text sign? I bet if we could see the context a little better. Is there any other footage or just this one video?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

It sure does look like a text sign. The goodyear blimp has been flying, just saw it the other day. there are several other blimps flying around LA, The Fuji, the Met Life, the Virgin, maybe others I can't remember.
Looks like an out of focus blimp, might explain why no media coverage!

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
definitely not a blimp.

Take a look at the blimp at night here

www.youtube.com...

I would have seen the text and wouldn't bother posting this story anywhere. There were rows of lights. Plus it moved too fast for a blimp

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting report & video, Toxicsurf & Radiohead99.

Radiohead99....

Do you have a longer version of the video wherein there is some sort of context such as buildings, a skyline, sound, etc...?

As presented, it's very difficult to have much of an opinion about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe no9t

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join